2019 offseason

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4514
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Reefer2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:21 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 pm
The Cat has gone to hell these days. Food and service are the shits. Funny I never gave a fuck about either 25 years ago.

I got more ass than a toilet seat at that place.
If you went there at the same time as others here, you know what that means don’t ya?

:crazy:

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Uncle dans leg » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:41 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:21 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 pm
The Cat has gone to hell these days. Food and service are the shits. Funny I never gave a fuck about either 25 years ago.

I got more ass than a toilet seat at that place.
If you went there at the same time as others here, you know what that means don’t ya?

:crazy:
More interested in what do YOU think that means...
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7023
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by micky107 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:53 am

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:41 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:21 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 pm
The Cat has gone to hell these days. Food and service are the shits. Funny I never gave a fuck about either 25 years ago.

I got more ass than a toilet seat at that place.
If you went there at the same time as others here, you know what that means don’t ya?

:crazy:
More interested in what do YOU think that means...
Think he's OK ?
"evolution"

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14056
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:23 pm

Lesson of the weekend: the “PoCo” women Blob is ass ramming more than toilet seats are notorious for getting spit roasted. It’s no wonder Blob loves his wingmen - UDL, IN, Reefer.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Uncle dans leg » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:04 pm

Dudes pissed cuz he wasted all those formative years downtown and the northshore on the wallet hunters when he could've been out in the communities collecting curable venerial diseases with the rest of us
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7023
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by micky107 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:12 pm

Image
"evolution"

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4514
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Reefer2 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:11 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:41 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:21 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 pm
The Cat has gone to hell these days. Food and service are the shits. Funny I never gave a fuck about either 25 years ago.

I got more ass than a toilet seat at that place.
If you went there at the same time as others here, you know what that means don’t ya?

:crazy:
More interested in what do YOU think that means...
That somewhere there is a kid with RD's chicken legs, Blobs fat stomach, RD's mullet but Blobs loonie size bald spot.

Height somewhere from 5'6" to 7' tall and weighs 170 - 300 lbs

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14053
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:56 pm

Did Meds go to the Cat too?
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10516
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Topper » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:09 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:56 pm
Did Meds go to the Cat too?
licking toilet seats
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 19929
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Strangelove » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:50 pm

Hmmm, Blob seems to have a lot in common with public toilet seats, shitty...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6413
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Meds » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:51 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:56 pm
Did Meds go to the Cat too?
I had to scroll back a ways to see WTF you were talking about. :lol:

Can't say that I've been there. I think most of you guys have about a decade on me in terms of miles, and I spent most of my "finer" years in the East Koots and Calgary. Sounds like it woulda been a good time.

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6413
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Meds » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:52 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:50 pm
Hmmm, Blob seems to have a lot in common with public toilet seats, shitty...
I see wot you did dere..... :look: :lol:

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Uncle dans leg » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:51 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:50 pm
Hmmm, Blob seems to have a lot in common with public toilet seats, shitty...
We all probably did bumps off the same toilet tank lid
nobody focks...with the jesus

ESQ
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2127
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by ESQ » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:35 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:41 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:21 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 pm
The Cat has gone to hell these days. Food and service are the shits. Funny I never gave a fuck about either 25 years ago.

I got more ass than a toilet seat at that place.
If you went there at the same time as others here, you know what that means don’t ya?

:crazy:
More interested in what do YOU think that means...
That somewhere there is a kid with RD's chicken legs, Blobs fat stomach, RD's mullet but Blobs loonie size bald spot.

Height somewhere from 5'6" to 7' tall and weighs 170 - 300 lbs
:lol: :lol:

Zedlee
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 374
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:52 pm

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Zedlee » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:53 pm

Why don't you guys take your bitch fest to another board? Some of us are actually interested in hockey over here .

Post Reply