2019 offseason

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: 2019 offseason

Post by Mickey107 »

Ryan McDonagh; 6.750 for 7 years, if anyone was wondering.

6 years full NTC, modified in the 7th.

29+7=36
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:04 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:27 am Canucks are a team on the rise thanks to some of the geniusness of Benning. It will be easier to attract your McDonoughs now.
Can’t see him waiving to come here. He took less money to stay in Tampa. Petterson has helped the cause here for sure but this team has a long way to go yet. They are a long way from being competitive and Peter can’t control the weather from October to April when we get 15 feet of rain and get taxed up the anus.
They were competitive last year blob, if you would have watched the games. They also spanked Tampa last year. We’re now the model rebuild
I did watch most of the games. I question whether you did. They had among the least 60 min wins in the league. Was your lab with the blue vest your eyes?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:04 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:27 am Canucks are a team on the rise thanks to some of the geniusness of Benning. It will be easier to attract your McDonoughs now.
Can’t see him waiving to come here. He took less money to stay in Tampa. Petterson has helped the cause here for sure but this team has a long way to go yet. They are a long way from being competitive and Peter can’t control the weather from October to April when we get 15 feet of rain and get taxed up the anus.
They were competitive last year blob, if you would have watched the games. They also spanked Tampa last year. We’re now the model rebuild
The only thing Blob is watching is the rotisserie
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Not likely. You keep that lid closed or you fuck up the temperature.
If you need air...call it in
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:04 pm Not likely. You keep that lid closed or you fuck up the temperature.
Maybe he has one with a window
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:04 pm Not likely. You keep that lid closed or you fuck up the temperature.
Nahhhh you absolutely don’t close the lid. May as well cook it in the oven.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:16 pm
Says who? I rock the weber kettle and roshiterie to perfection. Its not a poco pig roast blob :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:18 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:16 pm
Its not a poco pig roast blob :lol:
What’s with pig roasts out that way? I’ve been to one in Maple Ridge and one in Aldergrove

They are just a big - meat eating beer festival
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Something tells me UDELL is referring to something different
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Pig roasts are epic piss ups I'll admit but for rotisserie you leave the lid on to bake the juices onto the meat chunk.

And Blob i see you caught the reference there lol. Poco/Coquitlam girls were where we went from N. BBY to score guaranteed ass back in the late 80s/early 90s.

Guaranteed!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:47 pm Pig roasts are epic piss ups I'll admit but for rotisserie you leave the lid on to bake the juices onto the meat chunk.

And Blob i see you caught the reference there lol. Poco/Coquitlam girls were where we went from N. BBY to score guaranteed ass back in the late 80s/early 90s.

Guaranteed!
Did you ever go to Frisco’s or the Steel Monkey?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:49 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:47 pm Pig roasts are epic piss ups I'll admit but for rotisserie you leave the lid on to bake the juices onto the meat chunk.

Guaranteed!
Did you ever go to Frisco’s or the Steel Monkey?
Oh ya :lol:

Cat and the fiddle for wing night was pretty good then too. Probably the best tail was landed at boone county of all places. You had to pretend to like cuntry music and pay the sitter when she took u home but you were guaranteed a piece if you could stay sober
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:54 pm Oh ya :lol:

Cat and the fiddle for wing night was pretty good then too. Probably the best tail was landed at boone county of all places. You had to pretend to like cuntry music and pay the sitter when she took u home but you were guaranteed a piece if you could stay sober
Gigitty Gigitty!

That place had some AMAZING tail um, wings... :look:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Cat has gone to hell these days. Food and service are the shits. Funny I never gave a fuck about either 25 years ago.

I got more ass than a toilet seat at that place.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

That was a damn good place at the time. Nickel wings so.they brought out serving platters a foot high if u got ove 20 bucks worth. Pretending to know how to dance to pump up the jam and shitty music like that was the price you paid to have her ankles around your ears in the parking lot