Injury Update 2018-19

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: Injury Update 2018-19

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

Hey man just cause you're an island...it doesnt make the rest of us a fleet. Noooomsayin?

Wake up dude. This here "worst team in the league for 3+ years running" thing is going to need a tweak or 2. Good teams have used huge trades of premium young assets (think Jones for that guy on nashville) to springboard into contention historically.

Why cant we muse about such fantasies?
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:58 pm Not angry, just laying down the rock bottom/people's elbow on a few jabrone's needing some straightening out
Does Ann Drennan let you on the sky train for free?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

So trading Boeser for a top pairing D-men isn’t just Blobbees sole proprietorship. it was yours too, UDL long before Bloberino made his feverish insanity public?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I havent ever heard of blob saying that. I mentioned it a few months ago and again yesterday in a gdt. Why?
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:02 pm Boeser went to hit a guy. The guy pushed back and Boeser paid for it. There was no intent other than self preservation on the part of Clutterbuck
Look at the body language from Clutterbuck from start to end. End being; take that, fuckin hot-shot!
"evolution"
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Carlyee »

micky107 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:02 pm Boeser went to hit a guy. The guy pushed back and Boeser paid for it. There was no intent other than self preservation on the part of Clutterbuck
Look at the body language from Clutterbuck from start to end. End being; take that, fuckin hot-shot!
Which is fine and happens all the time. But I cannot buy he knew the gate was open. He's cal clutterbuck not the flash.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Apparently Juolevi is in town having his wonky knee looked at?

Cue in Blob

"Tkachuk this, Tkachuk that, Tkachuk this, Tkachuk that".

"It's not your fault, Blob. It's not your fault." - Good Will Hunting
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

On the injury news,

Boeser might be back tomorrow. Team felt good enough about it to return Archibald to Utica.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:30 pm On the injury news,

Boeser might be back tomorrow. Team felt good enough about it to return Archibald to Utica.
Good news indeed ! Take a little pressure off Pettersson.
This team needs the extra offence.
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Tiger wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:35 am

Good news indeed ! Take a little pressure off Pettersson.
This team needs the extra offence.
And only a couple more weeks for both Sutter and Beagle...
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
UWSaint
MVP
MVP

Post by UWSaint »

And may Archibald never return. Nice story, to get some NHL time the past couple of years after looking like he was a career AHLer. But his presence means the Canucks are either quite injured or quite bad.
Hono_rary Canadian
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

So exciting to have Boeser back to his office, having that lethal shot and underrated playmaking ability will be boon to the offense and powerplay.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

So...how well does Gagner have to play to keep from being sent down once Sutter and Beagle come back? Heck, how well does he have to play to become trade-able?? :D
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Tciso wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:30 am So...how well does Gagner have to play to keep from being sent down once Sutter and Beagle come back? Heck, how well does he have to play to become trade-able?? :D
Doc got me thinking a day or two ago that your above option two just might be the idea. Hell; maybe he even knows it.
Could actually end up with a cup contender, this year.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:53 pm So exciting to have Boeser back to his office, having that lethal shot and underrated playmaking ability will be boon to the offense and powerplay.
Whatever was fucked up on his body from the clusterfucking is obviously still an issue. Hasnt been the same player since. He used to be triple as quick