OOTS 2018-2019

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: OOTS 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove »

SKYO wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:50 pm willie vs kovie.
Ilya Kovalchuk throwing straight fire on his healthy scratch and season with Willie Desjardins ...

"That’s his decision and he’s the head coach – 10 more games. What else we can do."
Willy is the devil, out to destroy his team while pretending to be the savior...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

The clipboard whispered to him to bench kovie.
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Willie treating Kovalchuk bad? maybe he just doesn't like Russians from the ol' WW2/Cold War days, hence why maybe Tryamkin left aha.

Also why I think Greener will do better with Nikita for chance #2.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Too fucking bad for over the hill Kovalchuck. Kings are eliminated from the playoffs, time to move on from petrified wood.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

With the Coyotes losing to the Avs tonight Canucks are officially eliminated from the playoffs.

And not sure but I think the Blues and Knights may have just clinched because of dat dere.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:50 pm With the Coyotes losing to the Avs tonight Canucks are officially eliminated from the playoffs.

And not sure but I think the Blues and Knights may have just clinched because of dat dere.
Thank gawd that's over with. But I still don't want to lose. I want these kids to play, play hard, have fun, win. Weshould be showcasing Goldobin :mrgreen:
The only HW the Canucks need
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:50 pm With the Coyotes losing to the Avs tonight Canucks are officially eliminated from the playoffs.

"evolution"
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

If the Penguins lose today and CBJ wins, the Pens will be one point out of a wildcard spot and face TAMPA next game.

Crosby out, be like LeBron missing the playoffs this season.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Well Victor Hedman is in concussion protocol. If that's any solace.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Breaking news! The Oilers are losing tonight!

Island Nucklehead, your thoughts?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

How pissed will we be if they win the lottery again
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

:eh:
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

RoyalDude wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:31 pm Breaking news! The Oilers are losing tonight!

Bob McKenzie:
The Edmonton thing is epic, because it's 13 years. I mean, one playoff season in 13 years, and that includes four years of Connor McDavid.

It's almost frightful to think about.
And Sabres 8 years with no playoffs, both tank gods in their franchises, search up TANK and you'll find the Oilers and Sabres as examples.

I mean the canucks are just ending their 5th year under Benning, 4 with NMC Sedins, and they got more points this season than both of those teams.

And the Canucks are only going to get better from here on out, we're progressing in the right direction, JB low-key silently adding decent depth to surround his new core of Petey, Boeser, Horvat, Gaudette, Hughes, Juolevi, Woo, Demko, DiPietro.

But this offseason is going to be a hard test for JB to add another sniper up front & a right dman booming shot to help out the team moving forward, playoffs are everything next year for this franchise!
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

SKYO wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:33 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:31 pm Breaking news! The Oilers are losing tonight!

Bob McKenzie:
The Edmonton thing is epic, because it's 13 years. I mean, one playoff season in 13 years, and that includes four years of Connor McDavid.

It's almost frightful to think about.
And Sabres 8 years with no playoffs, both tank gods in their franchises, search up TANK and you'll find the Oilers and Sabres as examples.

I mean the canucks are just ending their 5th year under Benning, 4 with NMC Sedins, and they got more points this season than both of those teams.

And the Canucks are only going to get better from here on out, we're progressing in the right direction, JB low-key silently adding decent depth to surround his new core of Petey, Boeser, Horvat, Gaudette, Hughes, Juolevi, Woo, Demko, DiPietro.

But this offseason is going to be a hard test for JB to add another sniper up front & a right dman booming shot to help out the team moving forward, playoffs are everything next year for this franchise!
I completely agree with you on the state of the Canucks when it comes to their rebuild. They have a great core group going forward and they will have a fairly high draft pick this season. Also, they can add a UFA or two and they will be a playoff team next season. Hell, in another year, you might be able to entice McDavid when he has had his fill with the Oilers and demands a trade :roll: :mex:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra