2019 UFA

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: 2019 UFA

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doc the whopper with cheese combo
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

vic wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:39 pm :drink:

Hey, Vic; You see how the polite big man helped that Ranger man up when he was down? What a guy!
Been three years. Forgot how "developed" the big Russian was! Holy shit!
Great video. I shake my head and wonder what videos he had to watch>>>
Goldy or not, He will return.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

The Napkin shall return...
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:00 am The Napkin shall return...
Great draft pick by Benning
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

23-year-old free agent defenseman Oliwer Kaski has been the best player in the Finnish Liiga this season,
and he's expected to have a bunch of NHL offers waiting for him after the season.
https://dobberprospects.com/player/oliwer-kaski/
Offensive defenseman with great size at 6'3. Loves to join the rush and create offense. Has a great shot and likes to use it frequently. Needs to work on his defensive game and avoid unnecessary risks.
I expect the Canucks to table an offer him, sucks defensively but is a highly skilled right shot QB, he started playing as a forward but switched to defense after.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

SKYO wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:10 am
23-year-old free agent defenseman Oliwer Kaski has been the best player in the Finnish Liiga this season,
and he's expected to have a bunch of NHL offers waiting for him after the season.
Offensive defenseman with great size at 6'3. Loves to join the rush and create offense. Has a great shot and likes to use it frequently. Needs to work on his defensive game and avoid unnecessary risks.
I expect the Canucks to table an offer him, sucks defensively but is a highly skilled right shot QB, he started playing as a forward but switched to defense after.
Do we have a Sami Salo “in”
The only HW the Canucks need
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Hockey Widow wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:05 am
Do we have a Sami Salo “in”
That would be the logical move.

In odd news, Oliwer Kaski last's RT's on twitter was a Canucks signing. let the speculation begin!

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:28 pm Doc the whopper with cheese combo
More like a Triple Big Mac combo with a couple extra sides of gravy, donuts for buns, extra cheese and extra grease to fly down that flabby gullet. Then he wipes his filthy mitts in his thinning skullet.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Development can be a strange situation. This guy just woke up and went nuts. Every once in a blue moon,
this happens. In particular, defense men.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:28 pm Doc the whopper with cheese combo
Blobs Idea of a night out with his wife is dinner at Taco Bell and then heading to Pitt River with his homemade potato gun
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Taco time rules and potatoe guns are fuckin awesome.

Whats wrong with being a red neck? Does everyone have to be a j-rock wigger? I bet you dont even like george strait or waylon jennings
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 am Taco time rules and potatoe guns are fuckin awesome.

Whats wrong with being a red neck? Does everyone have to be a j-rock wigger? I bet you dont even like george strait or waylon jennings
Yeah some rednecks be cool, some married into my family in Washington aha, they the nicest fellas just laid back & chill but steady workers.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

The Hockey Writers;
JEFF SKINNER, LW, 27
2018-19 cap hit: $5,725,000

What a year he’s having. There’s a case to be made for slotting him higher, but his supernova goal production is obviously tied to his chemistry with Jack Eichel, whereas the names above him have shown more of an ability to carry their teams on their own. Still, Skinner will end up R.I.C.H. if he keeps up his pace, and he’d be crazy not to re-sign with the Sabres.
If a way could be found to move Eriksson, or Sutter for that matter, but preferably LE, and though I generally loathe the pricey FA
market, I could, maybe, be talked into to at least look at him and see what it would take. As much as we need defense, we also need to be able
to put out two scoring lines and as much as we've tried all sorts of combinations, we come up one major talent short.
With the exception of 12/13, his attendance is excellent.
"evolution"
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Dhaliwal said Canucks not in the Nico Sturm list.

& now Engels saying Habs out on Schuldt. :o
In other NCAA news, hearing Habs are now out on St. Cloud State's Jimmy Schuldt.
Diehard1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Diehard1 »

Jimbo signed a couple of guys today, from Quinnipiac RHD Brogan Rafferty and from Clarkson goalie Jake Kielly. Both will bring depth but unlikely we will see them on the big team, barring a major improvement.

Still, free depth works for me.