2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Strangelove »

dangler wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:56 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm Ray Ferraro was on point as usual.
Ferraro is desperate for a front office job and is in tight with the idiot Gillis loving/Benning Bashing 1040 crew.
Yup, Ferraro is playing politics...
??How so??
Can't trust anything he says about Benning moves because he's become a Benning basher?
____
Try to focus on someday.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm Ray Ferraro was on point as usual.
Ferraro is desperate for a front office job and is in tight with the idiot Gillis loving/Benning Bashing 1040 crew.
??How so??
Can't trust anything he says about Benning moves because he's become a Benning basher?
He sure wasn't bashing his draft picks. Loves Podkolzin
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

??How so??
Tune in, especially when he’s on the Sekeres and Price show, known Benning Bashers. He’s tailspinning big time. McLennen is now what Ferraro used to be. Shame really
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

dangler wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:04 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 pm
??How so??
He sure wasn't bashing his draft picks. Loves Podkolzin
Well he knows if you go as far as bashing Jimmy's drafting you lose all credibility.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol Ferarro’s got the mongletards chasing each other’s tail.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Classic flip flopping by Ferraro today regarding J.T. Miller. “I like him, yes...but Matt, Blake? Let’s all hold hands, rejoice in our Benning Hate and urinate on the trade, but yes I like Miller.”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:31 pm Classic flip flopping by Ferraro today regarding J.T. Miller. “I like him, yes...but Matt, Blake? Let’s all hold hands, rejoice in our Benning Hate and urinate on the trade, but yes I like Miller.”
Again Ferraro could care less. He doesn’t have any skin in the game. He’s one of the best analysts in the game yet you childishly hate him now because he doesn’t fall in line with every move that Elmer makes and clap his hands like a helmeted retard. You’ve been exposed. Again he actually knows the game.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I find myself disagreeing with most of what Ferraro says these days and most of it has nothing to do with Benning. He’s lost it. Used to be OK, but not anymore. Give me Jamie McLennen any day of the week. Button is somewhere in the middle between McKennen and Ferraro. There’s only a few people worst than Ferraro. Dreger, McGuire, Freidman (another one who’s lost the plot).
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Considering the beyond empty cupboards and shitty contracts and there terms Gillis left Benning only you Blobbee son are astounded. You sir, cannot handle a rebuild. Why do you want that on your resume?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Considering the beyond empty cupboards and shitty contracts and there terms Gillis left Benning only you Blobbee son are astounded. You sir, cannot handle a rebuild. Why do you want that on your resume?
Many teams have been rebuilt inside six years
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Sure, when you have the likes of Marchand, Beregeron, Krejci, Rask etc in the mid age area of the line up you can turn it around quickly but Benning had zero in that department. Zero.,Just a bunch of old guys in their 30’s and nothing in the pipeline. Easy Peasy
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:54 pm
This one will be too.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:59 pm
This one will be too.
:lol:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:59 pm
This one will be too.
It was going fine for the last 2 1/2 years. It started in Feb 2017. Then on Saturday a reckless move to piss away a potential lottery pick for a guy who couldn’t crack Tampa’s top 9 could be the straw that broke the camels back.