Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 19929
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Strangelove » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:30 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:42 am
Does Blob need a hug? A Robin Williams like hug from Good Will Hunting?
Bring out the gimp.
Or just put some lipstick on. You seem to enjoy my English Banger in your mouth
Who is Blob Mckenzie?

*bing bing bing*

I'll take Drunken Broom Pusher Fantasies for $1000 Alex...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4514
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:56 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:49 pm
And if they do ... who gives a fuck? One prospect, big fucking deal. They haven’t lost one yet so why panic?

Should they stop accumulating good young players and trade picks away to avoid losing someone decent?

Oh yeah they already tried that strategy. :lol:


Right. But if Benning has an opportunity to manage assets he should do so or, heaven forbid, he will be crucified for not doing so and we lose a good prospect we could have otherwise protected. Keeping Hughes off the books for 10-15 games to allow us flexibility is a sound plan. However, it could piss off the Hughes camp that they don’t get to burn a year this season. It’s not like Hughes will lead us to a Cup this season anyway.

My main point is GMs need to be somewhat forward thinking.
Excellent point HW and I am sure this will be part of the reason why things unfold the way they do. Now the team really has to make decisions based upon Seattle joining the league.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14053
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:30 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:42 am
Does Blob need a hug? A Robin Williams like hug from Good Will Hunting?
Bring out the gimp.
Or just put some lipstick on. You seem to enjoy my English Banger in your mouth
Who is Blob Mckenzie?

*bing bing bing*

I'll take Drunken Broom Pusher Fantasies for $1000 Alex...
If I’m a broom pusher... you sir are a toilet bowl cleaner
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 19929
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Strangelove » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:30 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:42 am
Does Blob need a hug? A Robin Williams like hug from Good Will Hunting?
Bring out the gimp.
Or just put some lipstick on. You seem to enjoy my English Banger in your mouth
Who is Blob Mckenzie?

*bing bing bing*

I'll take Drunken Broom Pusher Fantasies for $1000 Alex...
If I’m a broom pusher... you sir are a toilet bowl cleaner
In YOUR profile this very moment:

Occupation: Toilet Cleaner

:lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14053
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:02 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:42 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:30 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:42 am
Does Blob need a hug? A Robin Williams like hug from Good Will Hunting?
Bring out the gimp.
Or just put some lipstick on. You seem to enjoy my English Banger in your mouth
Who is Blob Mckenzie?

*bing bing bing*

I'll take Drunken Broom Pusher Fantasies for $1000 Alex...
If I’m a broom pusher... you sir are a toilet bowl cleaner
In YOUR profile this very moment:

Occupation: Toilet Cleaner

:lol:
And I’m also a fit 104 year old too .... right :lol:
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 19929
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Strangelove » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:15 pm

102 :D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14053
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:15 pm
102 :D
I was close :)
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4514
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:46 pm


User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14056
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by RoyalDude » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:54 pm

Seattle Snowcats
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by 5thhorseman » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Seattle Sniffles

User avatar
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2382
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Todd Bersnoozi » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:12 pm

Seattle Seamen. :lol:

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by Per » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:12 pm
Seattle Seamen. :lol:
+

Though, if I were them, I'd go with Metropolitans, to be able to claim a cup.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7023
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by micky107 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:22 am

Seattle Gateways
"evolution"

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14056
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by RoyalDude » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:58 am

Seattle Grunge
Seattle Grinders
Seattle Lattes
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

ESQ
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2127
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Seattle Expansion/Canucks players

Post by ESQ » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:32 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:07 am
Doc is pissing and crying about losing a good young player in the Seattle expansion draft. I was trying to talk him off the ledge
Wasn't Blob all butt hurt that Benning didn't protect Gaunce last time?

Post Reply