If you could move just one

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Re: If you could move just one

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:33 am
Richardstroker69 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:35 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:54 pm Schaller had two fights last year. Beaglet has had one scrap in five years and got the piss punched out of him. He got absolutely dummied by Aaron Asham. These guys are hard workers, but not fighters. Roussel is a decent middleweight scrapper who isn’t afraid but he is more of an agitator

May as well thin out the herd on defence and bring back Bieksa if that’s what you want.
Other than guys like reaves, Kassian, there aren’t many heavyweight fighters in the league anymore. Schaller is willing at least and can hold his own, roussel fights a fair bit, difference is both Schaller and roussel are better at hockey. Gotta remember now that we got more guys willing to go, guddy isn’t on an island by himself, and guddy is still one of the top heavyweights in the league.
I agree there isn’t much fighting anymore but there are still cheap shots . I disagree those two guys are any better than a sober Kassian at playing the game
Kassian was trash last year. If he can play like he did the year previous I’d agree with you
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: If you could move just one

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am
Strangelove wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:34 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:47 am Lord Benning is on thinner ice than Travis.
Lol you've been repeating this for years, it's obviously not true, time to wake up brother...
He got a two year extension + one year option @ ownerships discretion.
Are you sure about that, I haven't heard that before.

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am Do you think Travis will get the hook in the next year or two?
Who the hell knows, I like him so far.
____
Try to focus on someday.