LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:00 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm
Hank wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:52 pm Don't you guys remember that poster that was openly inviting Bikerdude to go riding in the North Van trails?

He wanted Dude to deliver the package to him :crazy:
Dude was known to deliver when he was riding around the north shore on his mountain bike back in the day.
Was that when you and Potato were hanging out at the Mountain Shadow after your studies at SFU, getting drunk with Don Taylor?
I never went to SFU. I’ve taken courses at BCIT and Douglas but never SFU.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I sent a pm to a poster who was lurking for a while today. The handle was “alberthofmann” whatever the fuck that means. Anyways got no response. I said don’t be shy. Now the user is removed or got the boot. If I had to guess I’d say he’s from the piss pond but didn’t have the nerve to post. After someone linked this thread the users lurking here spiked up. :lol:
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Its the island of doctor moreau...bizarre semi human beasts lurking just out of sight. And more familiar characters like eddy punch clock who is kind of like Montgomery...sympathizes with the beast folk :lol:

Fuck I'm ripped holy
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm Shit how long have I been doing this? Is it 20 years yet?

Is MS a traitor, like Tantalum and eddie punch clock or was MS not here long enough to be a traitor?
A traitor?

No he wasn’t a traitor. He was an individual with serious rage issues. He would get into arguments with anyone over anything and absolutely lose his shit and go ballistic. That’s the only reason I would remember the dude. He would get fucking triggered and go apeshit if someone didn’t agree with him. He’s on there saying he had all these massive arguments about Cloutier and how all the posters at central loved him but that he knew Cloutier was crap but others didn’t. I’m calling bullshit there. I don’t recall a lot of Cloutier fans. I don’t remember exactly how I got him so worked up but he went nuts. I know it sure as hell didn’t have anything to do with Cloutier.

He bowed out over there long before the security guard pulled the plug on the place. A traitor? No. An unhinged self absorbed angry little guy? Absofuckinglutely.

Tantalum made the trek over here after the security guard booted everyone. He stayed a few years and then for whatever reason turned bitter and moved to the piss pond.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:29 am
RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm Shit how long have I been doing this? Is it 20 years yet?

Is MS a traitor, like Tantalum and eddie punch clock or was MS not here long enough to be a traitor?
A traitor?

No he wasn’t a traitor. He was an individual with serious rage issues. He would get into arguments with anyone over anything and absolutely lose his shit and go ballistic. That’s the only reason I would remember the dude. He would get fucking triggered and go apeshit if someone didn’t agree with him. He’s on there saying he had all these massive arguments about Cloutier and how all the posters at central loved him but that he knew Cloutier was crap but others didn’t. I’m calling bullshit there. I don’t recall a lot of Cloutier fans. I don’t remember exactly how I got him so worked up but he went nuts. I know it sure as hell didn’t have anything to do with Cloutier.

He bowed out over there long before the security guard pulled the plug on the place. A traitor? No. An unhinged self absorbed angry little guy? Absofuckinglutely.

Tantalum made the trek over here after the security guard booted everyone. He stayed a few years and then for whatever reason turned bitter and moved to the piss pond.
Did MS operate under a different name at Central, because I don't remember him at all.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Mëds wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm

A traitor?

Did MS operate under a different name at Central, because I don't remember him at all.
I don't remember that name either.

It's not surprising that some couldn't handle it and got unhinged back in those old Central days. There were some real killers there.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I miss connor mchindu/jumanji...

I wonder if he still wants lacavaliier
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hank wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:04 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm

A traitor?

I don't remember that name either.

It's not surprising that some couldn't handle it and got unhinged back in those old Central days. There were some real killers there.
You needed an alligator skin there. The open forum was like the Wild West. Ohdee was Doc’s chief deputy.

Even the HT forum was nuts. Good talk. Have a good take but don’t suck or you’ll wear one.
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by vic »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm I miss connor mchindu/jumanji...

Was that the same guy who wanted to trade the twins for Oli Jokinen so Nasund and Bert finally had a true #1C to play with.

It was him or Pauser, can't remember
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

vic wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Was that the same guy who wanted to trade the twins for Oli Jokinen so Nasund and Bert finally had a true #1C to play with.

It was him or Pauser, can't remember
Fuck that was a while ago :lol:

I remember that debate lit right up
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Oh man, all the ink spilled over Lecavalier! :lol: :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Connor Mchindu (Hindustan Smyl) (GM) had many socks over the years.

But Jumanji wasn't one of them.

Sadly, Jumanji was all too real.

His love for Lecavalier was just one of his many problems.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Whats the skinny on THINKER? Did he die? Was he a sock?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:16 pm Whats the skinny on THINKER? Did he die? Was he a sock?
Oh THINKER was all too real.

He was no one's sock, and he never had a sock.

(he never liked the idea of socks)

Truly awesome poster right there!

I don't THINK anyone knows what happened to him.

I like to THINK he decided to drop the schtick

... and become an everyday poster at some place like reddit.

Either that or he's in Spidey's freezer. :look:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Farhan is one unstable dude. I’ve got the PMs to prove it.