LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15206
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:08 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:00 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm
Hank wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:52 pm
Don't you guys remember that poster that was openly inviting Bikerdude to go riding in the North Van trails?

He wanted Dude to deliver the package to him :crazy:
Dude was known to deliver when he was riding around the north shore on his mountain bike back in the day.
Was that when you and Potato were hanging out at the Mountain Shadow after your studies at SFU, getting drunk with Don Taylor?
I never went to SFU. I’ve taken courses at BCIT and Douglas but never SFU.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15206
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:16 pm

I sent a pm to a poster who was lurking for a while today. The handle was “alberthofmann” whatever the fuck that means. Anyways got no response. I said don’t be shy. Now the user is removed or got the boot. If I had to guess I’d say he’s from the piss pond but didn’t have the nerve to post. After someone linked this thread the users lurking here spiked up. :lol:
Last edited by Doyle Hargraves on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7687
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: LOL

Post by The Brown Wizard » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:36 pm

Its the island of doctor moreau...bizarre semi human beasts lurking just out of sight. And more familiar characters like eddy punch clock who is kind of like Montgomery...sympathizes with the beast folk :lol:

Fuck I'm ripped holy
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15206
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:29 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm
Shit how long have I been doing this? Is it 20 years yet?

Is MS a traitor, like Tantalum and eddie punch clock or was MS not here long enough to be a traitor?
A traitor?

No he wasn’t a traitor. He was an individual with serious rage issues. He would get into arguments with anyone over anything and absolutely lose his shit and go ballistic. That’s the only reason I would remember the dude. He would get fucking triggered and go apeshit if someone didn’t agree with him. He’s on there saying he had all these massive arguments about Cloutier and how all the posters at central loved him but that he knew Cloutier was crap but others didn’t. I’m calling bullshit there. I don’t recall a lot of Cloutier fans. I don’t remember exactly how I got him so worked up but he went nuts. I know it sure as hell didn’t have anything to do with Cloutier.

He bowed out over there long before the security guard pulled the plug on the place. A traitor? No. An unhinged self absorbed angry little guy? Absofuckinglutely.

Tantalum made the trek over here after the security guard booted everyone. He stayed a few years and then for whatever reason turned bitter and moved to the piss pond.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6596
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: LOL

Post by Meds » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:29 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm
Shit how long have I been doing this? Is it 20 years yet?

Is MS a traitor, like Tantalum and eddie punch clock or was MS not here long enough to be a traitor?
A traitor?

No he wasn’t a traitor. He was an individual with serious rage issues. He would get into arguments with anyone over anything and absolutely lose his shit and go ballistic. That’s the only reason I would remember the dude. He would get fucking triggered and go apeshit if someone didn’t agree with him. He’s on there saying he had all these massive arguments about Cloutier and how all the posters at central loved him but that he knew Cloutier was crap but others didn’t. I’m calling bullshit there. I don’t recall a lot of Cloutier fans. I don’t remember exactly how I got him so worked up but he went nuts. I know it sure as hell didn’t have anything to do with Cloutier.

He bowed out over there long before the security guard pulled the plug on the place. A traitor? No. An unhinged self absorbed angry little guy? Absofuckinglutely.

Tantalum made the trek over here after the security guard booted everyone. He stayed a few years and then for whatever reason turned bitter and moved to the piss pond.
Did MS operate under a different name at Central, because I don't remember him at all.

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3513
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: LOL

Post by Hank » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:04 pm

Meds wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:29 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm
Shit how long have I been doing this? Is it 20 years yet?

Is MS a traitor, like Tantalum and eddie punch clock or was MS not here long enough to be a traitor?
A traitor?

No he wasn’t a traitor. He was an individual with serious rage issues. He would get into arguments with anyone over anything and absolutely lose his shit and go ballistic. That’s the only reason I would remember the dude. He would get fucking triggered and go apeshit if someone didn’t agree with him. He’s on there saying he had all these massive arguments about Cloutier and how all the posters at central loved him but that he knew Cloutier was crap but others didn’t. I’m calling bullshit there. I don’t recall a lot of Cloutier fans. I don’t remember exactly how I got him so worked up but he went nuts. I know it sure as hell didn’t have anything to do with Cloutier.

He bowed out over there long before the security guard pulled the plug on the place. A traitor? No. An unhinged self absorbed angry little guy? Absofuckinglutely.

Tantalum made the trek over here after the security guard booted everyone. He stayed a few years and then for whatever reason turned bitter and moved to the piss pond.
Did MS operate under a different name at Central, because I don't remember him at all.
I don't remember that name either.

It's not surprising that some couldn't handle it and got unhinged back in those old Central days. There were some real killers there.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7687
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: LOL

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm

I miss connor mchindu/jumanji...

I wonder if he still wants lacavaliier
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15206
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Hank wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:04 pm
Meds wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:43 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:29 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm
Shit how long have I been doing this? Is it 20 years yet?

Is MS a traitor, like Tantalum and eddie punch clock or was MS not here long enough to be a traitor?
A traitor?

No he wasn’t a traitor. He was an individual with serious rage issues. He would get into arguments with anyone over anything and absolutely lose his shit and go ballistic. That’s the only reason I would remember the dude. He would get fucking triggered and go apeshit if someone didn’t agree with him. He’s on there saying he had all these massive arguments about Cloutier and how all the posters at central loved him but that he knew Cloutier was crap but others didn’t. I’m calling bullshit there. I don’t recall a lot of Cloutier fans. I don’t remember exactly how I got him so worked up but he went nuts. I know it sure as hell didn’t have anything to do with Cloutier.

He bowed out over there long before the security guard pulled the plug on the place. A traitor? No. An unhinged self absorbed angry little guy? Absofuckinglutely.

Tantalum made the trek over here after the security guard booted everyone. He stayed a few years and then for whatever reason turned bitter and moved to the piss pond.
Did MS operate under a different name at Central, because I don't remember him at all.
I don't remember that name either.

It's not surprising that some couldn't handle it and got unhinged back in those old Central days. There were some real killers there.
You needed an alligator skin there. The open forum was like the Wild West. Ohdee was Doc’s chief deputy.

Even the HT forum was nuts. Good talk. Have a good take but don’t suck or you’ll wear one.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
vic
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: LOL

Post by vic » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm
I miss connor mchindu/jumanji...

I wonder if he still wants lacavaliier
Was that the same guy who wanted to trade the twins for Oli Jokinen so Nasund and Bert finally had a true #1C to play with.

It was him or Pauser, can't remember

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7687
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: LOL

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:03 pm

vic wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm
I miss connor mchindu/jumanji...

I wonder if he still wants lacavaliier
Was that the same guy who wanted to trade the twins for Oli Jokinen so Nasund and Bert finally had a true #1C to play with.

It was him or Pauser, can't remember
Fuck that was a while ago :lol:

I remember that debate lit right up
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

ESQ
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2390
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: LOL

Post by ESQ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm
I miss connor mchindu/jumanji...

I wonder if he still wants lacavaliier
Oh man, all the ink spilled over Lecavalier! :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21079
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Connor Mchindu (Hindustan Smyl) (GM) had many socks over the years.

But Jumanji wasn't one of them.

Sadly, Jumanji was all too real.

His love for Lecavalier was just one of his many problems.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7687
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: LOL

Post by The Brown Wizard » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:16 pm

Whats the skinny on THINKER? Did he die? Was he a sock?
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21079
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:16 pm
Whats the skinny on THINKER? Did he die? Was he a sock?
Oh THINKER was all too real.

He was no one's sock, and he never had a sock.

(he never liked the idea of socks)

Truly awesome poster right there!

I don't THINK anyone knows what happened to him.

I like to THINK he decided to drop the schtick

... and become an everyday poster at some place like reddit.

Either that or he's in Spidey's freezer. :look:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8345
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: LOL

Post by Island Nucklehead » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Farhan is one unstable dude. I’ve got the PMs to prove it.

Post Reply