LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:44 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:27 am
Nowhereman wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:09 am Although I'm not a fan of petty insults

Me thinks HFCanucks is merely a vehicle for venting their life-related grievances, masked as hockey-related ones.
Watch out for the Chef. He is a very insulting fellow. He is a local legend for all the wrong reasons. For doing ridiculous amounts of cocaine, running a less than stellar drywalling business and for his creepy wardrobe of wife beaters, spandex pants and cowboy boots. He’s about 5ft 4, 290 , long flowing skullet with a massive rum nose, all full of veins and zits.
Finally, someone trying to put an end to all the petty insults around here!!

Thanks Doyle, you're the classiest subject-changing goalpost-moving strawman-building dink ever! :lol:
Huh. I would never have guessed that Doyle was one of your socks.
Sorry for this thread Nowhereman, but those scumsucking ditchpig HF mongoloids drove us to it.
Now hold your horses there Doktor. There's absolutely NO reason to apologize for this thread! It epitomizes what makes this place a great place. :lol:
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Meds wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:51 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:44 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:27 am
Nowhereman wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:09 am Although I'm not a fan of petty insults

Me thinks HFCanucks is merely a vehicle for venting their life-related grievances, masked as hockey-related ones.
Watch out for the Chef. He is a very insulting fellow. He is a local legend for all the wrong reasons. For doing ridiculous amounts of cocaine, running a less than stellar drywalling business and for his creepy wardrobe of wife beaters, spandex pants and cowboy boots. He’s about 5ft 4, 290 , long flowing skullet with a massive rum nose, all full of veins and zits.
Finally, someone trying to put an end to all the petty insults around here!!

Thanks Doyle, you're the classiest subject-changing goalpost-moving strawman-building dink ever! :lol:
Huh. I would never have guessed that Doyle was one of your socks.
Sorry for this thread Nowhereman, but those scumsucking ditchpig HF mongoloids drove us to it.
Now hold your horses there Doktor. There's absolutely NO reason to apologize for this thread! It epitomizes what makes this place a great place. :lol:
Only in a casm of sar :wink:
To... Or not..
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

rats19 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:55 pm Only in a casm of sar :wink:
:lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... -176670492

"Leivo was arguably our best forward at ES in the month or two leading up to his injury last year."

It's a cry for help!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:37 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... -176670492

"Leivo was arguably our best forward at ES in the month or two leading up to his injury last year."

It's a cry for help!
I had to click that to see if it was really true. :lol:

I'll have to assume that it's been edited now. LMAO.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Meds wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:25 pm I had to click that to see if it was really true. :lol:
Oh it be true!

This is the guy who said Biega is a better defenseman than Myers and OEL is not a top-4 guy on a contender. :D

MS is a disease!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

I saw this and thought, “now there is the father of the Canuck thread at Hockey Futures.”

Which is worse, him or his spawn?
Bet you can’t watch it all.

We are all Jim Benning.
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

I'm sure he caused the wind storm on the weekend too! https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/176929762/
"evolution"
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

That Luckylarry guy is an abject moron. There’s a lot of idiots on that site. He might take the cake. Dumb as a stick.
We wan out of da time- James Elmer Benning
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/177004785/

What a scumbag. Benning deserves a lot of whacks for some of the bird brained moves he’s made but this idiot now wants to also blame him for this.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Captains Log
Stardate: 04.03.2020
Captain MS reporting from the USSHFVancouver

This is definitely not Green Alien’s fault. “He’s not a doctor, Jim!” a lower class officer on his level would not determine Fleet policy and he’s just going to keep doing his job unless told otherwise.

Having a plan to keep crew safe and commandeering the ship about cancelling coordinates rests on Star Fleet Command.
Yesterday

Something clearly failed but this isn’t on the Green alien. Protocols for all kinds of eventualities should have been developed at the Star Fleet level of the organization and then acted on when necessary ... but we don’t have one of those so this falls on Star Fleet Command and Captain James T. Kirk
“Benning should fired for not drafting Jack Wise” - Doyle Hargraves
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Captains Log:
Stardate: 04.03.2020
Captain Canucklehead MOD reporting from the USSHF Star Fleet Command

MOD WARNING:

The Planet Tank Mission will remain active for the time being, but a few ground rules.

1) Planet Tank discussions are restricted to the Planet Tank Mission. The discussions and those in favour of this mission will remain for the disillusionment of its perpetrators on their enduring mission to scuttle the ship with Captain James T Benning at the helm. If you are discussing in advocacy the tank mission or propagation of and in unison the desire for Captain James T Kirk to commandeer his vessel on a unobstructed collision course with Planet Tank then this is the assembly to do it. Doing so out in the open conversing with fellow officers to put an end to the Planet Tank Mission will result in disciplinary action or the permanent removal from Star Fleet Command and/or warnings being issued.

2) Conversely, this assembly is reserved for those severely stricken down with Jim Fever in favour of the Tank Mission. Any sane USSHFVancouver personnel advocating for the fleet to carry on safely with its main mission to discover new galaxies where no USSHFVancouver has never been before instead of wanting to crash this fine ship straight into Planet Tank killing all of its personnel in the process and who decide to try to put an end to this insane suicide mission at any point will be subject to disciplinary actions and/or warnings being issued.

3) Those disillusioned crazies within the safety of their planet tank cocoon are absolutely allowed to use this discussion assembly to express their insanely ridiculous trolling views and will so, can so without punishment. The Site Rules still do not apply to the Planet Tank advocates to specific or blanket insults and therefore will not be disciplined for.

This is not an experiment. Planet Tank Missions in the past have proven to be therapeutic and rewarding to the sick individuals of the fleet and the moderating team as we are sick as well, which is why there has been extreme reluctance to put an end to the Planet Tank Mission. If the above rules cannot be/willnot be abided by, those crew members trying to sabotage this mission will be shut down.

For anyone not familiar with the USSHFVancouver Star Fleet Command rules and regulations trying to put an end to the mutiny of Captain James T Benning, please see here: Terms of Service and Rules | USSHFVANCOUVER rules and regulations
“Benning should fired for not drafting Jack Wise” - Doyle Hargraves
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:05 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/177004785/

What a scumbag. Benning deserves a lot of whacks for some of the bird brained moves he’s made but this idiot now wants to also blame him for this.
Yup, yup, yup...

I noticed a poster named Seattle Totems ripping Benning on the main board today and I thought 'hmmm'.

Checked it out and yup, silvercanuck changed his name to Seattle Totems.

Remember that link I put up two years ago about 2 dozen of them saying they would become Kraken fans if Jimmy's still here?

Well it's happening, the enemy is among us in Canuckdom, how insidious.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:05 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/177004785/

MS has some serious mental issues.

What a life he must have to live through a second rate forum.
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

There’s a few of them now pointing the finger at management for this happening. Sick, twisted scumbags one and all. “Jack Burton” and “Dab” mouthing off big time. Would be hilarious if they got it. :lol: