LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by 2Fingers »

Edge Lord wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:42 pm Bob Long is getting absolutely ravaged on there lmao, great to see. It doesn't matter what your view is on management, believing that Vancouver's roster is only "$3-3.5 million overpaid" is incredibly asinine. Must be trolling tbh. It's fun to watch everyone post quotes and articles that demolish his arguments though, it's good entertainment until the season resumes :lol:
I guess we have different opinions on being "ravaged".

Your group posts nothing but shit from Twitter and second rate media people. The constant reading between the lines on what Linden said is truly laughable. The fact you need the mods to protect your group shows how pathetic they are.

The Management Thread - Time is a Flat Circle

But then again it seems like most of you do is take something and twist it to suit your narrative.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

What a mess over there. A few comments form the biggest neckbeard back of them all (Matt Sekeres) and they are having a monsoon of urine over there. Sekeres is human scum. He lives for this shit and he’s probably one of the most full of shit people on the planet.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:56 pm What a mess over there. A few comments form the biggest neckbeard back of them all (Matt Sekeres) and they are having a monsoon of urine over there. Sekeres is human scum. He lives for this shit and he’s probably one of the most full of shit people on the planet.
What is his handle over there I wonder?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:05 pm Holy shit this was entertaining, it’s like chum being fed to sharks
Or...

____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:56 pm What a mess over there. A few comments form the biggest neckbeard back of them all (Matt Sekeres) and they are having a monsoon of urine over there. Sekeres is human scum. He lives for this shit and he’s probably one of the most full of shit people on the planet.
See, this is why we've always fought so hard to keep our site from being overrun by morons...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

2Fingers wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:05 pm
I doubt he posts there but he seems to have a following among the greasy, sweaty, analytic knobs that have never played a sport and whine when they don’t get their own way. Sekeres is a chump. He’s about 6 ft 4, huge beak on him and the nasaliest voice we’ve ever heard. Seems like he could have an issue with the Bolivian marching powder or he just needs his tonsils out like a big boy. I remember the time a few years ago when he bragged how he broke up a bar fight and had each combatant in a headlock while he told them to chill out. Sure you did Sekeres. The urine crew at hfboards thinks he can walk on water, or perhaps the urine swamp they create. Hence why they are running around as he gaslights the gangs of idiots with a few “hot takes”.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:43 pm
2Fingers wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:05 pm
I doubt he posts there but he seems to have a following among the greasy, sweaty, analytic knobs that have never played a sport and whine when they don’t get their own way. Sekeres is a chump. He’s about 6 ft 4, huge beak on him and the nasaliest voice we’ve ever heard. Seems like he could have an issue with the Bolivian marching powder or he just needs his tonsils out like a big boy. I remember the time a few years ago when he bragged how he broke up a bar fight and had each combatant in a headlock while he told them to chill out. Sure you did Sekeres. The urine crew at hfboards thinks he can walk on water, or perhaps the urine swamp they create. Hence why they are running around as he gaslights the gangs of idiots with a few “hot takes”.
Sekeres and JD Burke. :lol:

Talk about the blind leading the blind...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Sekeres has been up to his usual anti- Benning tricks of late. I think New Jersey not hiring his good buddy - Lawrence Gilman as their new triggered him greatly. Sekeres grows slightly more irritable every day the longer Gillis and Gilman go without landing a GM job in the NHL
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

They could be entertaining trading from a position of strength (RW) to address a position of weakness (D)

But it’s adorable to see the pee pee pants forum explode into a diaper war. :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

50 Sheas of Grey wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:41 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:22 pm Sekeres has been up to his usual anti- Benning tricks of late. I think New Jersey not hiring his good buddy - Lawrence Gilman as their new triggered him greatly. Sekeres grows slightly more irritable every day the longer Gillis and Gilman go without landing a GM job in the NHL
Rick Dhaliwal confirmed Sekeres' findings, but ok, believe what you want to. I don't think it necessarily means Boeser is gone, but it's clear management are at least entertaining the idea of trading Boeser to free up cap space. But I'm guessing that because these rumours reflect poorly on management, they're all a bunch of crazy nonsense and the reporters are all hacks, just like the Brackett rumours, right? The denial on here is hilarious :lol:
Dhaliwal is one of... them.

Or "one of us" as the morons say.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:52 pm Sekeres and JD Burke EDIT: and Dhaliwal.

Talk about the blind leading the blind...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edgy One (AKA 50 Sheas of Grey) you tricked me into going off topic.

This is not a thread for talking hockey.

This is the LOL thread.

If you want to talk about this stuff in the proper threads, I'd be happy to oblige.

CHEERS

POSTS MOVED TO THE BENNING THREAD
____
Try to focus on someday.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:25 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:38 pm Edgy One (AKA 50 Sheas of Grey) you tricked me into going off topic.

This is not a thread for talking hockey.

This is the LOL thread.

If you want to talk about this stuff in the proper threads, I'd be happy to oblige.

CHEERS

POSTS MOVED TO THE BENNING THREAD
I don't see my latest post that I made before you moved them, which addressed your points... why did you delete it? Did you have a hard time rebutting it or is it just incompetence on your end?

And isn't 50 shades of grey some shitty erotica book? Why are you referencing that lol
Sure it's not in here Edge? One of the mods did crop some of this and move it to hockey discussion.

And I don't think you'll find many fans of dime store erotica books over here on this side. Bunch of geezers as you say ;)
el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

So whats the deal with the retard? Doc are you still playing with his handicapped-ness?
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:25 pm I don't see my latest post that I made before you moved them, which addressed your points... why did you delete it? Did you have a hard time rebutting it or is it just incompetence on your end?
Hey, if one got lost in the shuffle i apologize.

But hey, these things happen when someone posts in the wrong thread.

It wouldn't take much for you to recreate it right... IN THE BENNING THREAD.

Your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:25 pm And isn't 50 shades of grey some shitty erotica book? Why are you referencing that lol
I see... so you never heard of HF poster 50 Sheas of Grey? :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.