LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:41 pm ... if I provide my HF handle, the conversation will shift to personal attacks
Nah, I can't see anything shifting (you stupid fucking brainwashed goosestepping girlyman you) :wink:

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:41 pm I didn't read most the other posts because they seemed like trash.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

He either doesn’t see it and is therefore a moron, or he does and is here to defend it, which would be even sadder, and would also mean he’s a moron.

We should try to be nice though, so welcome aboard moron! :D
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:46 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:42 pm Sigh.... a few of us HAVE registered and posted there only to be banned within a month or two for cuffing around the neckbeards. Ask your leader MS how he enjoyed canuckscentral when he couldn’t hide under the skirt of a mod. He got obliterated fairly regularly and threw a massive tantrum.

The mods at hfboards Canucks are a massive part of the problem at that poisonous swamp. They let the neckbeards have full immunity and ban anyone that starts smacking them around. ‘Protect your tards I guess’

:lol:
This seems like your way of saying "I couldn't hold a civil discussion and logically refute what was posted, so I was banned"
.... says the guy who posts exclusively in the joke thread. :lol:

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:46 pm Do you guys all cum at the same time, or do you take turns? How does that work?
Kids today! :roll:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:46 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:42 pm Sigh.... a few of us HAVE registered and posted there only to be banned within a month or two for cuffing around the neckbeards. Ask your leader MS how he enjoyed canuckscentral when he couldn’t hide under the skirt of a mod. He got obliterated fairly regularly and threw a massive tantrum.

The mods at hfboards Canucks are a massive part of the problem at that poisonous swamp. They let the neckbeards have full immunity and ban anyone that starts smacking them around. ‘Protect your tards I guess’

:lol:
This seems like your way of saying "I couldn't hold a civil discussion and logically refute what was posted, so I was banned." In other words, you couldn't hack it at HF so now you post in the Benning circle jerk forum. Do you guys all cum at the same time, or do you take turns? How does that work?
Yikes your reading is pretty sketchy Sunshine. We were banned for arguing with the neckbeards. What is it about MS that makes all the urinators stand behind him like an army of inbreds? I see you have his dink in your mouth as you wouldn’t even address that part of my post.

You seem triggered little fella. Just figuring out that the entire hfboards community, this place, Reddit, hell even CDC thinks your home board is a complete swamp. :lol:

Lol that we couldn’t hack it there.
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:48 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:47 pm
Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:41 pm ... if I provide my HF handle, the conversation will shift to personal attacks
Nah, I can't see anything shifting (you stupid fucking brainwashed goosestepping girlyman you) :wink:

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:41 pm I didn't read most the other posts because they seemed like trash.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. :lol:

Doc, why don't you post your real legal name and current address? Otherwise you're anonymous and are a pussy.
See how fucking stupid your logic is? Get it together, man!
I'm not asking you to post your real life info

... I'm asking you to be a man and stand behind everything you post in Canuckdom.

I don't post at HFCanucks much these days, but when I do, I post as Strangelove.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:51 pm This place is both depressing and embarrassing. It wouldn't be so bad if you guys didn't admit to being men in your 50s ruminating on posters from another message board that you were banned for because of maturity issues. Jesus Christ.
Maturity issues. Your best point so far. You might make me feel bad for picking on the mongoloids if I had a feeling. I guess the immaturity of your home board is something people should consider when posting there.

But we still have this thread to LOL at how mad you guys get and post about it but then the mods magically make the posts disappear. See no evil, hear no evil. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:51 pm
Yeeeeeeeeeeup, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:23 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:17 pm
Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:12 pm I don't listen to Billie Eilish
No one expected you to admit it...
I don't see any issue with liking her, but I don't listen to her. I'm more classic rock, 90s rock, alt rock, folk, punk, metal, and indie rock with some rap and hip hop on the side. Not a fan of pop or whatever genre Eilish is. Try again, Doctor Cocklove :lol:
As long as you realize, it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

Doo wah doo-wah ;)

*thanks for the tip on the Brackett firing Edge, he was a very popular figure in the market.
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:16 pm I'm just having fun pointing out the facts IN THE JOKE THREAD
You must be the brightest kid on the short bus! Image

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:16 pm I'm not even reading half the responses because I KNOW I'M GETTING MY ASS WHOOPED
____
Try to focus on someday.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

I for one appreciate the bit about being 'men in our fifties.'

Flattery will get you everywhere :D
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Speaking of dat dere Edgy Lorraine, we all know who you are pleasuring since Botch went tits up:

http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 53#p386553

____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:16 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:55 pm
Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:51 pm This place is both depressing and embarrassing. It wouldn't be so bad if you guys didn't admit to being men in your 50s ruminating on posters from another message board that you were banned for because of maturity issues. Jesus Christ.
Maturity issues. Your best point so far. You might make me feel bad for picking on the mongoloids if I had a feeling. I guess the immaturity of your home board is something people should consider when posting there.

But we still have this thread to LOL at how mad you guys get and post about it but then the mods magically make the posts disappear. See no evil, hear no evil. :lol:
I'm just having fun pointing out the facts, you guys seem to take this more seriously. I'm not even reading half the responses because I know it's the same garbage over and over again.

The silver lining of this miserable place is that I now have a spot to go to if I ever need a divorce lawyer referral, as you guys seem very lonely and sad for men in their 50s. There's still plenty of fish in the sea, don't give up just because you have a tough time getting it up now :lol:
This is rich coming from anyone at HF.

HF where:

1 - You can get banned because you don't follow MS and Merry Men, by the way there is nothing wrong with being Merry.
2 - Or you lose your posting privileges because you defend yourself, I guess it is ok for the Merry Men to post what they want but others cannot?
3 - Where the mods are almost as bad as the rest of the Merry Men.

A new management thread started once again and in less than 12 hours there is already 7 pages of the same shit said over and over again.

There was a post where they suggested MS run the team and another Merry Man run the farm or something like that, you just cannot make this shit up.

The main point is none of you have the balls to post here under the same handle as there. We can't do that because we would be banned for the simplest infraction. Strange has had a good run but me thinks he is about to get banned there within a week.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:43 pm
Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:38 pm I love gurgling JD Burke's cum.
I also love licking his butthole! :thumbs:
You just gave yourself away!!

RIP Botchford?
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yup, twas RIP Botchford! :lol:

____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:55 pm Lol Strangelove is so triggered he can't even handle free speech, what a mess.
You are RIP Botchford aren't you? 8-)
____
Try to focus on someday.