LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: LOL

Post by Topper »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:52 pm We need to shoot Rummy a flap quick. Hes depleted his core to the point where hes vulnerable to conversion.

I blame his new bitch. Rummy....ditch the witch and return to your true self my man. Come on home
What happened to the cleavage canyon of wheels widow?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Rummy has the HF sausage wedged in his gob. Somebody better pull his head back soon
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:46 pm Rummy has the HF sausage wedged in his gob. Somebody better pull his head back soon
What does rummy go by over there?
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:47 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:46 pm Rummy has the HF sausage wedged in his gob. Somebody better pull his head back soon
Rumsfeld
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

I was downtown yesterday, and saw someone wearing Kraken gear for the first time.

He was chubby, pasty, pimply, greasy, and had a neck beard. And he had a generally miserable air about him.

All I could think as he walked by in his sweatpants and Kraken sweater is, "I wonder what his handle at hfboards vehicle is?"
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:48 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:47 pm
Rumsfeld
Rumsfeld could be Hindustan Smyl’s (GM [ mod edit]) new handle.
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

ESQ wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:50 am I was downtown yesterday, and saw someone wearing Kraken gear for the first time.

He was chubby, pasty, pimply, greasy, and had a neck beard. And he had a generally miserable air about him.

All I could think as he walked by in his sweatpants and Kraken sweater is, "I wonder what his handle at hfboards vehicle is?"
MS
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Peter10 still there? He said “Goodbye” as did the whole lot of them when Benning was extended.

They truly must be masochists of the worst kind over there. I guarantee you MS pays a Dominatrix to wear a Jim Benning mask and to kick him in the nut sack repeatedly with 6” stilettos
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:07 am Is Peter10 still there? He said “Goodbye” as did the whole lot of them when Benning was extended.

They truly must be masochists of the worst kind over there. I guarantee you MS pays a Dominatrix to wear a Jim Benning mask and to kick him in the nut sack repeatedly with 6” stilettos
:lol:

Years ago before memes were so popular there was a short clip making the rounds of some chick walking on buddies ballbag in stiletto heels. I can still feel my sack shrivel when i think about it
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Can you guys let that 50 Shades of Gay idiot post here again. My legs need a good workout and he’s a perfect soccer ball. I loved how he tried to stay in this thread only and was too scared to post in another thread and actually talk hockey. He was more upset about the beating his swamp of a message board was taking. :lol:
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Agreed, putting the boots to tards is good for one's soul.

It's also good for the tard.

WIN WIN
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

It’s tardcare really :thumbs:
Getting old is not for the young...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

FROM LAST NIGHT:

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/174913379/

50 Sheas of Grey:

"Attack the post, not the poster."

Strangelove:

Are you a mod here now friend?

Or were you going for irony?

(btw I'm not the mod that banned you from CanucksCorner)

You say it's wrong for me to suggest your perception is skewed by bias

... and then you turn around and say I lack logic?

These two things are arguably on the same level and I don't think either is against HF policy...

50 Sheas of Grey:

I don't even know what most of this means. I think you've lost the plot.

Strangelove:

:wink:

He gives himself away by saying "most of this"... instead of just "this".

Also, he and I have exchanged private messages on these things.

But sigh, as usual, the tards cried to the mods and got my best responses deleted.

This is why I ignore them 99.9% of the time.

The fact they know their mod-buddies can't help them over here is why they stay over there.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

They’re quick to rat anyone out to the moderators when they get a good slap in the ear. The mods are a good chunk of the problem because they are in bed with the tards.

Right off the hop there’s a few of them already predicting doom and gloom. Like, see how the season plays out. If the team is tire fire halfway through then sure, hope for the highest draft pick or for the team to trade someone and/or fire someone. But to take the stand a week before the season begins is just creepy. And that’s what most neckbeards are.... creepy.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

My Gawd man, the bay shit crazies are still fighting over who is responsible of drafting who under Bennings management. This seems to be the Benning Bashers go to of late - Benning is only responsible for all the failed picks, trades and signings. The credit for successful ones go to everyone but Benning. Why do I check in on that site of morons and what the fuck is Rummy doing over there?