LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Nebraska? What the hell Cornuck! You missed the 1400’s by 600 years, Dude! Those places are no longer desirable.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Cornuck wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:41 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:33 am
Cornuck wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:23 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:06 am
Did you know that Omaha Nebraska is the Center of USA on the map? How the fuck did a Canadian from Vancouver end up in Nebraska?
The actual center is a little SW of here - about an hour drive. I hear it's a pig farm.

And how did I end up here? Cheap property is the short answer. ;)
How did you do it? Blindfold, a dart, and a map of the USA? Are you telling that property value alone was what put you there? I’m not buying it.
eBay - 33,000 sf for 100k. Not sure what that would cost in the lower mainland (or Vegas, the first stop down here).
I always had the same question as Cheffy.

Seriously?! You were just on eBay one day and saw a plot of land in Nebraska and decided to buy it and move there?
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:50 am
Seriously?! You were just on eBay one day and saw a plot of land in Nebraska and decided to buy it and move there?
Pretty much. We looked at a few other places first, but this one suits our needs just fine. An beautiful old school from 1907.

Yesterday we had someone out front collecting signatures for a medical marijuana petition. #behindthetimes

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Cornuck wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:46 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:53 am You can buy a house and property in alberia for 30k corn
And I might have to at some point. We just bought a 2nd house here for less, though.
30k CDN is like 20k USD
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Cornuck wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:02 am
Carl Yagro wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:50 am
Pretty much. We looked at a few other places first, but this one suits our needs just fine. An beautiful old school from 1907.

Yesterday we had someone out front collecting signatures for a medical marijuana petition. #behindthetimes

You live in that place Corn? Thats fuckin cool!

I'd have a combination indoor gocart track and paintball range in there
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:03 am
30k CDN is like 20k USD
How far out from civilization is that? I'm not into remote cabins. :D
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mind you I like weird decisions like the one Cornuck made, very “fuck you, I’m Hunter S Thompson and I don’t give a shit what you think of me”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:05 am You live in that place Corn? Thats fuckin cool!

We haven't figured out what to do with the gym just yet - but I would welcome any small brewery to set up in there. ;)
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Its in small towns. Water sewer trash service basic shopping etc.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Cornuck wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:07 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:05 am You live in that place Corn? Thats fuckin cool!

We haven't figured out what to do with the gym just yet - but I would welcome any small brewery to set up in there. ;)
Hire your new lawn ornament to set up an indoor "tomato" farm
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:08 am Its in small towns. Water sewer trash service basic shopping etc.
More than I have here in town! :D We don't have trash pickup, just a few dumpsters and no stores and no bar.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Oh - and we even had a small tornado go through the south end of town this morning around 2.

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Cornuck wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:07 am

My buddy just bought an old church and converted it into a giant loft style home with a massive basement art studio. He paid 40k i think and threw 20 into making it a home. Now hes morgtage free and wonders why he pissed away all those years in the city
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Cornuck wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:12 am Oh - and we even had a small tornado go through the south end of town this morning around 2.

Free siding! *gently used
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Fuck offf! That old school is yours? You just became the coolest curmudgeon on the CC, dethroning miserable Topper. Love it!!