LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ESQ
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by ESQ »

SKYO wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:21 pm tried to login again, I've been somehow permabanned :lol: went from a 3 month ban, to permanent. :sly:

What's the MS squad saying now, even the last place RedWings could take Vegas to 6 games? lol.

They were saying that about the 2019/20 2nd place team in the entire league Blues, the defending champs. smh
Well, there's 20+ pages about Troy Stecher, who they say is way better than Myers and going to get $3+ million in arbitration, and dummy Benning didn't leave enough cap space to give him a raise to keep him :lol: :lol:
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Lol I sifted through some of that. Stecher, while a decent player, is not better than Myers. He’s not the trainwreck that some of the pitchfork crew on this board would have you believe, but he’s not a guy you can play 20 minutes a night on a regular basis. I’d be fine with him on the bottom pairing at 1.5 - 2 million. If nothing else than to hear the Topperites lose their shit at any mistake he makes.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:30 pm Lol I sifted through some of that. Stecher, while a decent player, is not better than Myers. He’s not the trainwreck that some of the pitchfork crew on this board would have you believe, but he’s not a guy you can play 20 minutes a night on a regular basis. I’d be fine with him on the bottom pairing at 1.5 - 2 million. If nothing else than to hear the Topperites lose their shit at any mistake he makes.
Listen Booze, get off the booze! Stecher stinks like your IPA farts
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:51 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:30 pm Lol I sifted through some of that. Stecher, while a decent player, is not better than Myers. He’s not the trainwreck that some of the pitchfork crew on this board would have you believe, but he’s not a guy you can play 20 minutes a night on a regular basis. I’d be fine with him on the bottom pairing at 1.5 - 2 million. If nothing else than to hear the Topperites lose their shit at any mistake he makes.
So he’s not a decent bottom pairing guy? That’s all I said. Then again you need the elders to cut up your food for you.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ESQ wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:25 pm
SKYO wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:21 pm tried to login again, I've been somehow permabanned :lol: went from a 3 month ban, to permanent. :sly:

What's the MS squad saying now, even the last place RedWings could take Vegas to 6 games? lol.

They were saying that about the 2019/20 2nd place team in the entire league Blues, the defending champs. smh
Well, there's 20+ pages about Troy Stecher, who they say is way better than Myers and going to get $3+ million in arbitration, and dummy Benning didn't leave enough cap space to give him a raise to keep him :lol: :lol:
That's okay, we can replace Stech with a minimum-wage UFA Biega who MS says is better than both Stech/Myers! :P

Butt seriously, poor ole Stecher will get the Hutton treatment and end up signing for half price with some crap team.

(like the Leaves) :mrgreen:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:59 pm
So he’s not a decent bottom pairing guy? That’s all I said. Then again you need the elders to cut up your food for you.
I don’t mind Stecher, he just handle big minutes, the less the better
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:02 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:59 pm
I don’t mind Stecher, he just handle big minutes, the less the better
I agree and if he’s paid 1.5-2 he’s fine value, if not I say we sign a bigger version of stetcher that can hit and actually shoot a puck in Matt benning for that 1.5-2 mil
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/173412038/

Don’t provoke him folks. :lol: And he has a track record. :lol:
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:27 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/173412038/

Don’t provoke him folks. :lol: And he has a track record. :lol:
Sure would like to know how the mods there allow him to spew his stuff but if you call him on it you get banned. I guess now with so many calling him out for what he is the mods are worried no one would be left.
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

LOL the mods have locked the management thread. Where will Bleached Anus post? That’s like 95 % of his content.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:41 pm LOL the mods have locked the management thread. Where will Bleached Anus post? That’s like 95 % of his content.
Large laugh out loud... :lol:
Getting old is not for the young...
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

These bitter idiots would rather drown than accept a life-line from The Canucks Cruiseship, captained by JE Benning and Crew, and sailing towards a better future.

C ya, punks. LOL LOL LOL.
Try to focus on THIS year...
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Pastor Of Muppets showing his mastery vs multiple puppets ;)

el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:20 pm Pastor Of Muppets showing his mastery vs multiple puppets ;)

Those are some wicked moves
Megaterio Llamas
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

el rey del mambo