LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:28 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:25 pm
SniperHF wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:25 pm driving away normal fans
Sniper is calling MS and the gang abnormal.

Abnormal = Mentally ill

THINK ABOUT IT
You know, he wasn't really exaggerating. The main reason I actually came over here was for my mental health. There's a fog of depression that hangs heavy over that board that with repeated, daily exposure can get a man down in the dumps in the dead of the dreary, overcast Vancouver winter. It's nothing against the fellas over there, there are some fine individuals. But the cumulative effect of the constant negative drumbeat can be a mite demoralizing with regular exposure. What with people talking openly about suicide and the team on the rise without any corresponding shift in attitude there I guess one night I went looking for another forum without really even being conscious of what I was doing.

That was my survival mechanism kicking into gear I suppose. :)
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

However I'm not sure I would ever want to see the place change drastically from what it is. Vancouver has a long tradition of having a section of extremely negative sports fans and a place like HF offers a sort of steam valve to that rather vocal contingent. If anything it might be best for it to shed the mainstream element there, strip down and go all in negative. Empower the Pauser and his fellow travelers and let it burn radioactive. A containment strategy of sorts. If containment can work with nuclear powers in the real world; then why not with yoxic online message boards?
el rey del mambo
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:14 pm However I'm not sure I would ever want to see the place change drastically from what it is. Vancouver has a long tradition of having a section of extremely negative sports fans and a place like HF offers a sort of steam valve to that rather vocal contingent. If anything it might be best for it to shed the mainstream element there, strip down and go all in negative. Empower the Pauser and his fellow travelers and let it burn radioactive. A containment strategy of sorts. If containment can work with nuclear powers in the real world; then why not with yoxic online message boards?
If we could contain them there, and off Twitter, so we don't have to hear the tsn radio idiots say "Well, fire Benning is trending ", "canucks fans are still not sure about the Miller trade", etc etc
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

ESQ wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:43 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:14 pm However I'm not sure I would ever want to see the place change drastically from what it is. Vancouver has a long tradition of having a section of extremely negative sports fans and a place like HF offers a sort of steam valve to that rather vocal contingent. If anything it might be best for it to shed the mainstream element there, strip down and go all in negative. Empower the Pauser and his fellow travelers and let it burn radioactive. A containment strategy of sorts. If containment can work with nuclear powers in the real world; then why not with yoxic online message boards?
If we could contain them there, and off Twitter, so we don't have to hear the tsn radio idiots say "Well, fire Benning is trending ", "canucks fans are still not sure about the Miller trade", etc etc
It could also mutate and find its way through the openings and crevices here. It might feel safe, but it's important to scrub everything down thoroughly and make sure it's sealed air tight. Exposure after a 5-0 loss in mid January could be fatal to anyone with a compromised immune system.
el rey del mambo
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/171867900/

TINY Mathowny at it again. How did this mouth breather survive here for a few years or at central for a few years before that.

What a fucking drip.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Looking at the negativity over there, and the several totally-unhinged posters...

...does anyone think ol' Security Guard Chris might have a new name at HFBoards?

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:25 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/171867900/

TINY Mathowny at it again. How did this mouth breather survive here for a few years or at central for a few years before that.

What a fucking drip.
And of course Curly Joe, the fluffing stooge, is quick to 'like' dat dere! :lol:

Mathpwny yet again complains about "the worst era in the last 30 years of Canucks history".

And yet he fancies himself a tank commander! Image

Yeah Mat, though you clearly can't handle it, gonna have some losing seasons in a rebuild there shit-for-brains...

Then he says the only reason he wants Lord Benning fired is because he's an Aquaman puppet. :eh:

Well if Aqua is the control freak Little Mat thinks he is, wouldn't logic dictate that if he did fire GMJB

... the next guy would also have to be a puppet? :sly:

Mathpwny is about as far from rationality as it gets.

He's either "mentally ill" or a troll, take your pick.

And that's why we ran him the fuck outta here...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

How much does Mathowny weigh again? Doyle says he’s over 300 lbs.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ESQ wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:21 pm Looking at the negativity over there, and the several totally-unhinged posters...

...does anyone think ol' Security Guard Chris might have a new name at HFBoards?
Well I dunno about that, but from both Central and the Corner

... we've always chased away miserable Stupey Dupes.

Cuz hey, they're miserable Stupey Dupes! :D

Okay, so a lot of them landed over there as senior long-time posters.

Then Canuckdom went into the most painful phase of pro sports: A rebuild.

What happened next was predictable.

How to fix it?

The only hope in my opinion is to do a full tear-down style rebuild.

Make me a mod and let me perma-ban anyone I see fit to ban.

Let me also rip the living fuck out of some others.

All the while partying it up with the cool ones of course!

Tough times, tough measures. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:02 pm How much does Mathowny weigh again? Doyle says he’s over 300 lbs.
I have no idea if Mathownwy is fat or thin. Tantalum however apparently blew up to 298
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:34 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:02 pm How much does Mathowny weigh again? Doyle says he’s over 300 lbs.
I have no idea if Mathownwy is fat or thin. Tantalum however apparently blew up to 298
298 lbs? :shock: Jesus
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Wasnt it him who lived in Missouri somewhere and a huge tornado/shit-i-cane wrecked his whole town?
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle I have always been in that fit and svelte 185 lb range what’s it like to carry around a 250 lb carcass? You must feel the need to take giant shits all day long?
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:20 pm Wasnt it him who lived in Missouri somewhere and a huge tornado/shit-i-cane wrecked his whole town?
Yep