LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18758
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Strangelove wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:14 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:30 pm
I can just picture him typing on his phone with his face bright red and seething mad.
Yeah I'd love to get him in my anger management program.

Image
I’d love to get him posting over here
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 25446
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:37 pm
I’d love to get him posting over here
I just said that. :wink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 17945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I need a route around. ChefBoiRD has been banned permanently. Advice?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18758
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:57 pm
I need a route around. ChefBoiRD has been banned permanently. Advice?
I am going to join again soon but I’ll need an amigo
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1254
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:16 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:57 pm
I need a route around. ChefBoiRD has been banned permanently. Advice?
I am going to join again soon but I’ll need an amigo
If you join I’ll come out of retirement to help troll. Pm me your username when you get it.

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1254
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 »

I ventured over there this morning and took a look in the utica thread, and holy shit bad goalie has got to be one of the worst at evaluating a team. He bitches and moans non stop, when all the pundits pick utica to be one of the top teams in the ahl.

ESQ
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2837
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: LOL

Post by ESQ »

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 am
I ventured over there this morning and took a look in the utica thread, and holy shit bad goalie has got to be one of the worst at evaluating a team. He bitches and moans non stop, when all the pundits pick utica to be one of the top teams in the ahl.
I'll say this for Bad Goalie:

He singlehandedly provides more in-depth coverage of the comets than the team's own PR/media dept. His game-by-game recaps are are a great source of info, since nobody in the Vancouver media seems to watch the AHL games.

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1254
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 »

ESQ wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 am
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 am
I ventured over there this morning and took a look in the utica thread, and holy shit bad goalie has got to be one of the worst at evaluating a team. He bitches and moans non stop, when all the pundits pick utica to be one of the top teams in the ahl.
I'll say this for Bad Goalie:

He singlehandedly provides more in-depth coverage of the comets than the team's own PR/media dept. His game-by-game recaps are are a great source of info, since nobody in the Vancouver media seems to watch the AHL games.
I agree on his recaps but everything else he posts is garbage pandering to the stooges

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18758
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

ESQ wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 am
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 am
I ventured over there this morning and took a look in the utica thread, and holy shit bad goalie has got to be one of the worst at evaluating a team. He bitches and moans non stop, when all the pundits pick utica to be one of the top teams in the ahl.
I'll say this for Bad Goalie:

He singlehandedly provides more in-depth coverage of the comets than the team's own PR/media dept. His game-by-game recaps are are a great source of info, since nobody in the Vancouver media seems to watch the AHL games.
That board has gone downhill since Doyle Hargraves got the boot.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 25446
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves would be a top 10 GM in the NHL.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18758
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:07 pm
Doyle Hargraves would be a top 10 GM in the NHL.
Not sure about that but he was definitely a top 10 poster on that board.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1254
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:56 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:07 pm
Doyle Hargraves would be a top 10 GM in the NHL.
Not sure about that but he was definitely a top 10 poster on that board.
If ms could be Doyle Hargraves sure as hell could be as well

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 17945
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD »

My next handle:

MannoPaisano

After the great Canuck Defenceman - Bob Manno
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 18758
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

:(
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:49 pm
My next handle:

MannoPaisano

After the great Canuck Defenceman - Bob Manno
Not sure why you would post that here. They have ex intramural athletes sitting on this board that get love from MS and pauser and the gang of inbreds
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: LOL

Post by olpaddy »

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:49 pm
My next handle:

MannoPaisano

After the great Canuck Defenceman - Bob Manno
Bob Manno wore the Jersey of THE MAPLE LEAF... That is all 8-)

Post Reply