LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Meds »

Jovocop wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:43 pm Does anyone want a laugh? These *experts* must be having fun now. :mrgreen:

Well now we've got faces to go with a few of the HF handles I suppose. :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Jovocop wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:43 pm Does anyone want a laugh? These *experts* must be having fun now. :mrgreen:

:lol:

Whats funny is Vilardi may never even play a game in the NHL...he had some serious health issues that stalled his development for an entire year. Josh Holden-like
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Jesus Christ
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

They should disappear for awhile. You can’t recover from that
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

I love how these 'experts' are teenaged trolls, living in moms basements, no clue about the real life, prolly incels and actually still getting labeled as experts....
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:26 pm I love how these 'experts' are teenaged trolls, living in moms basements, no clue about the real life, prolly incels and actually still getting labeled as experts....
I liked the one in the hoodie at the end, he was into the pick while the other two were morons.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

There’s a poster there called Hoghandler that has been taking a run at MS for a few days now. Fucking hilarious :lol:
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Provide the link Doily

Jezuz, these losers literally have drool running down their chin, spitting mad and arguing for the team to fail in the Team Tank thread. What a complete waste of one's life.

So this season's success has been because they're beating lousy teams (when they couldn't beat lousy teams before) and the last games against St. Louis and Chicago were beyond embarrassing :roll:

We have 3 elite players going in their primes, but somehow every other team in this league has a 23-man roster of all elite talent... but everybody else on the Canucks are complete dogshit :lol:

Why the fuck would anyone spend so much time being negative in a forum about a team they clearly despise? Fucking hilarious.
Last edited by Carl Yagro on Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hank wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:35 pm Provide the link Doily
I’m on my phone and enjoying a Chase My Tail Ale. Go into any of the management or other threads and look up Hoghandler. He is relentless. He’s all over MS like a bad smell :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I love how Jack Burton lives in the pro tank thread only.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:41 am I love how Jack Burton lives in the pro tank thread only.
Him and “Canadian Chris” aka fetal alcohol syndrome y2k, and 300 lb tantalum. Bitter and twisted they are.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

“Canadian Chris” has 70,000 posts since 2006 at the piss pond. That’s not including the handles he’s used here and at the old cc where he got abused on a regular basis. This also doesn’t include the creepy YouTube videos with that poor gal and his Twitter account which is a mess. Gesus Pauser sometimes less is more.

The guy is an inbred.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:49 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:47 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:20 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:23 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:17 pm It angers so many because hes right
293 lb tantalum and Little Mathownwy are two of the loudest whiners over at the piss pond regarding this issue.
I've been posting in the OT thread at HFCanucks about this.

Some poster named Hansen has been giving me free lessons on free speech and what should/should-not be allowed in a hockey forum.

Then the mods decided to delete a Hansen's post:
Love that minorities of all kinds should be hated, hurt, and suffer at the behest of white people being allowed to do whatever the **** they want with no consequence
:shock:

Like what the fooooock? :crazy:

Buddy Hansen also said he reads at the Corner all the time and doesn't approve of all the ad-hominems. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He’s the same mouth breather that said Rick Dhaliwal got clipped at AM650 because of the colour of his skin. Throw that in his face. It didn’t really get challenged much.
No need, he's reading here right now. :D

A guy like him has a lot of nerve ranting about racism wot?

Thoughts Hansen? :mex:
C'mon Hansen, whatcha got boy! :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Like most over there, he doesn’t have the spine to post here.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:28 pm Like most over there, he doesn’t have the spine to post here.
But this is the land of milk and honey

... and free speech! :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.