LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: LOL

Post by Topper »

rats19 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:53 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:41 pm Whaere did Ohdee end up? Why doesnt he post?
In Saskatchewan
Married
With child
Nice pool
Awesome stereo
no drywall
mid life crisis in the garage
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Winter in the Prairies. Where do I sign up?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:06 pm Winter in the Prairies. Where do I sign up?
Sunshine and cold is better than 50+ days of straight rain
If you need air...call it in
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:24 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:06 pm Winter in the Prairies. Where do I sign up?
When you open the freezer and the light comes on... it’s still frikken freezing
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Cornuck wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:09 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:41 pm Whaere did Ohdee end up? Why doesnt he post?
In Saskatchewan
Married
With child
Nice pool mosquito farm / skating rink
Awesome stereo home theater
FYP
Home theater enthusiast, but maybe with kids might have just settled down with a sound bar/subwoofer.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:38 pm
Cornuck wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:09 pm
In Saskatchewan
Married
With child
Nice pool mosquito farm / skating rink
Awesome stereo home theater
FYP
Home theater enthusiast, but maybe with kids might have just settled down with a sound bar/subwoofer.
Fuck that he just holds his phone close to his head now. Shit rats trash speakers man. Mine poked my nice Mission towers with a pencil. Little fucker
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

I honestly don’t think I could handle the lack of sunshine in Vancouver, I’m ready to slit my wrists when it’s cloudy for 3-4 days 50+ forget it.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:45 pm
I honestly don’t think I could handle the lack of sunshine in Vancouver, I’m ready to slit my wrists when it’s cloudy for 3-4 days 50+ forget it.
No liquid sunshine no lush green foliage. Every time I watch the movie Fargo my desires to movie to the prairies compounds greatly. Them winters out there are so alluring
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Prairies winters are really easy to enjoy dude. The worst is the wind but in the heart of winter its between 10 and 20 for 99% of it. Nice and dry with sun. Easy driving and no mud.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:08 pm Prairies winters are really easy to enjoy dude. The worst is the wind but in the heart of winter its between 10 and 20 for 99% of it. Nice and dry with sun. Easy driving and no mud.
Can you hear yourself.... lol

You mean -10 to -20
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:08 pm Prairies winters are really easy to enjoy dude. The worst is the wind but in the heart of winter its between 10 and 20 for 99% of it. Nice and dry with sun. Easy driving and no mud.
Yeah sure. I only want to do it so I can wear one of those winter coats William H Macey wore in Fargo. And buy one of those Russian winter hats. I’m all in. Ice fishing, de-icing the sidewalk, shovelling the driveway, cuttibg fire wood, my old bones are aching for it
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

rats19 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:14 pm

You mean -10 to -20
Weeeeell.....sure but dry -10 to -20 is only stormrider weather. If its -40 its only for a few days and the fur lined parka makes it warmer than a january walk on the seawall in you goretex bullshit.

You do the drive with a quad dude and its actually fun. No need for salt in the dry. Firewood is fuck all. Easier than hanging 3/4 drywall on stilts and shit.

Life is more than freight trains of headlights on the 2nd narrows every day buddy
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:29 pm
rats19 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:14 pm

You mean -10 to -20
Weeeeell.....sure but dry -10 to -20 is only stormrider weather. If its -40 its only for a few days and the fur lined parka makes it warmer than a january walk on the seawall in you goretex bullshit.

You do the drive with a quad dude and its actually fun. No need for salt in the dry. Firewood is fuck all. Easier than hanging 3/4 drywall on stilts and shit.

Life is more than freight trains of headlights on the 2nd narrows every day buddy
I can only take your word for that wiz...
Island born and still here...

But I did spend a couple Alberta winters in innisfail and red deer... you can have it thanks :wink:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I know i like the coast but that long dark damp really sucked the marrow out of me. The sun is nice all winter
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The coast sucks . I’m off to Peachland in the next 1/2 decade
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”