LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

:lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:13 am THINKER is in the wind. probably shacked up with Wids in some cheap hotel in Keremeos waiting out COVID 19.
The guy was so prolific, I can't imagine he isn't posting somewhere, perhaps under a new handle?

Did he just full-stop when old-CC ended? Or had he faded away prior to that?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ESQ wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:44 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:13 am THINKER is in the wind. probably shacked up with Wids in some cheap hotel in Keremeos waiting out COVID 19.
The guy was so prolific, I can't imagine he isn't posting somewhere, perhaps under a new handle?

He must have given up posting. If he even read here occasionally he would know he was a legend and would sure as shit eat up the adulation and attention. He came on the scene a couple years after I started at the old CC. Shortly afterwards this board and the other CC parted ways and some of the posters came here and a majority of them stayed there. Some of us bounced between both boards. He was a dick right off the hop and that rubbed some people the wrong way. But you could goad him into shit-it was fun. If I recall correctly he pissed off some stuffed shirts at central and made his way over here. He was a fixture here for a couple years then ended up back over there until the end. He was there in the 10/11 season. It’s a shame Chris took a blowtorch to the archives. He never did make the trek over here. He’s a big Audio/Video aficionado. I did come across a poster named THINKER a few years ago on one of those forums. Might be the same guy? Who knows? Maybe he got married had a couple kids and got a life. :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

My theory is he died. He was way too invested in this soap opera to just drop it like that.

Oh set me up with the spirit in the sky (spirit in the sky)
If you need air...call it in
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:40 pm

My theory is he died. He was way too invested in this soap opera to just drop it like that.

Oh set me up with the spirit in the sky (spirit in the sky)
I lean this way...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:40 pm My theory is he died.
I dunno, THINKER is a man of principle and one ornery son of a bitch!

He made a vow to never post at the Corner again when he left here for Central all those years ago.
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:07 pm

He made a vow to never post at the Corner again when he left here for Central all those years ago.
Why’d he vow that?
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

rats19 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:12 pm

Why’d he vow that?
Oh he got into a big row with a poster or two and when the mods stepped in he took offense to their comments.

At least that's the way I remember it...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 854#p38854

This is Pauser's first thread at this site on his first day here after getting banned from Central.

He claimed to have a scoop... that turned out to not be a scoop.

But take a gander at him pretending to be the real Pauser (the legendary radio Pauser).
yammi wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:44 pm I gotta ask ... are you THE pauser ... the one we've been hearing on Vancouver local radio for the past decade or so getting brushed off by Dan Russell and others?
Capt. Kirk wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:34 pm
The_Pauser wrote: Didn't take long for someone to ask this. If I tell you that I am THE Pauser I may face constant scrutiny. If I tell you that I'm not THE Pauser, then I may face constant scrutiny about taking the name. I'm just going to answer back with a "No Comment" and let people think whatever they want.
What a joke - how many more impersonators are we going to get on here??

Maybe I am really Kirk McLean!

Give me a break
Jester wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:33 am he's a Pauser Poser.
orts wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:35 pm I have no idea who "the" Pauser is, or if that person really has "fans" as he claims, nor of course do I care. But as for this particular poster who goes under that name I have only one thing to note: 56 posts in one day is a sure sign of a troll.
His comment in red = :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, wot an assclown, and yup, eventually he got banned from here as well. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

But he also had a similar blowout at Central which sent him over here in the first place. Then he pissed people off here and went back there. I could be wrong here, I’ve been wrong a time or two.

He’d be a welcome addition if he came back.

You too Potatoe, Leves, Vpete, Coco, etc etc etc.... even Bumsmell and Sr Sez.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:21 pm

But he also had a similar blowout at Central which sent him over here in the first place. Then he pissed people off here and went back there. I could be wrong here, I’ve been wrong a time or two.

He’d be a welcome addition if he came back.

You too Potatoe, Leves, Vpete, Coco, etc etc etc.... even Bumsmell and Sr Sez.
Pot and Leves were gems.....don't make 'em like that anymore. They're who Topper wishes he could be.

Spock would be a welcome return too. He wasn't as active in my days, but he always made solid posts.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Spock was gold. He’s a classy Yank like UW.

Topper is a shell of himself. He’s like an old musketeer who set a high bar. He’s lazy these days much like myself :oops:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I think Thinker is dead. Gone with the wind

Topps hasn’t been the same since he quit the booze

Arachnid is making love to Potatoe
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:21 pm I think Thinker is dead. Gone with the wind
I wonder how many people passed away since the old days, creeper, Eddy Punch Clock...
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

SKYO wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:13 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:21 pm I think Thinker is dead. Gone with the wind
I wonder how many people passed away since the old days, creeper, Eddy Punch Clock...
It sure puts everything in perspective doesnt it. Why save all your money up...fuck it. Buy all the shit you want, eat the best cuts, fuck the hot bitches cuz this is all only temporary
If you need air...call it in