LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:13 pm Well I got into it a bit with 50 Sheas of Grey on the main board over there today (since mod-deleted).

(he changed his name to Frankie Blueberries)

Then we took it to private messages.

I've been prodding him to admit he's a troll for quite sometime.

Well finally today he admitted it!

Said he's been surrounded by Nuck fans all his life on the west coast and he hates them, hates Canucks.

Said his parents raised him to be a hardcore Leaves fan and he's proud of that (posts on a Leaves board regularly).

I said what the fuck dude you know I'm going to tell everyone at the Corner right?

He said he doesn't care and it's not the first Canucks board he's been banned from.

Take it for what it's worth...
It’s a madhouse!

Today some teenager named Vanilla Coke said that Pettersson wants out and that’s it. I guess he’s never heard of negotiations.

Be proud Mr Canucklehead. Be proud. You guys don’t even try and rein these assholes in. Instead you boot anyone that argues with them. Makes perfect sense. :crazy:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yeah that's one of their main chants right now.

"Pettersson wants out because Benning is a terrible manager" :roll:

(did someone pull that out of MS's ass?)

There are some hardworking trolls over there!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The fact that Mr Cunthead and his band of ball licking mods allow Johnny Canucker to gaslight actual fans of the team like he does is a joke. ‘Let’s let this loser flame the fuck out of the place and be the biggest troll around but nobody better lay a fingernail on pauser or MS’

You are joke Mr Cunthead.

A real joke. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:59 pm The fact that Mr Cunthead and his band of ball licking mods allow Johnny Canucker to gaslight actual fans of the team like he does is a joke. ‘Let’s let this loser flame the fuck out of the place and be the biggest troll around but nobody better lay a fingernail on pauser or MS’

You are joke Mr Cunthead.

A real joke. :lol:
What a legacy, spending ones life manipulating the content of a fucking message board to suit his own views. He’s a fucking Nazi cunt.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I think he's a good guy... and smart!

I think maybe he just got caught up a little in catering to the strong personalities/multipost folk

... as moderators are prone to do... some would say even should do?

(obviously yours truly isn't like that, but who's to say what's right/wrong)

I think when Canucks become contenders he knows the board will change for the better/become more positive.

And I think he will help steer it in that direction when that time comes.

I don't blame him for how things are over there, I blame the negative nellies and the Hysteria that swept the place.

Very tough situation for the mod boss when even some of the mods were caught up in it.
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:09 pm .
I think he's an good guy... and smart!

I think maybe he just got caught up a little in catering to the strong personalities/multipost folk

I think when Canucks become contenders he knows the board will change for the better/become more positive.

I don't blame him for how things are over there, I blame the negative nellies and the Hysteria that swept the place.

Very tough situation for the mod boss when even some of the mods were caught up in it.
Agreed SL - being a mod is a thankless job and I see the HF site slowly getting better, a few posters are getting called out more and those that disagree are not penalized.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Reef, you ass kisser

:wink:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:09 pm .
I think he's an good guy... and smart!

I don’t know about that Doc, he knows who the real trollers, flamers, inciters, pot stirrers, shit disturbers are over there. Anybody with half a brain would, that’s why I don’t agree with you. He punishes those who try call those we speak of out on their bull shit more than he punishes those who cause the shit to be called out on.

Canucklehead is a douche bag plain and simple. Why the fuck MS has not been given a life time ban like 100’s others for literally minor offences in challenging MS is beyond me, theres no excuses, Bro
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Carl Yagro wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:06 pm Reef, you ass kisser

:wink:
Just trying not to get kicked off
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/180463893/

Melvin apparently worked for the Astros after he worked for the Reds.

What an idiot. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Melvin still going on about “the potato”. He’s a loser extraordinaire.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Melvin is so full of shit you can smell him a mile away...
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

those hfb canucks posters who switched to Kraken fans must be pissed......again. :lol:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

SKYO wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:21 pm those hfb canucks posters who switched to Kraken fans must be pissed......again. :lol:
Karma's a bitch.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:53 am
SKYO wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:21 pm those hfb canucks posters who switched to Kraken fans must be pissed......again. :lol:
Karma's a bitch.
Fire Francis
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.