LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

PG_Canuck
CC Veteran

Re: LOL

Post by PG_Canuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:06 am
PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:40 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:26 pm
PG_Canuck wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:13 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:02 pm Our friend PG Canuck hated Travis Green. Not sure how much better of a job a new coach can do what Green has done with this team, lol.
Still not a fan of him. Someone like Gallant could push this team to a new level. And I hate that he’s sitting out there unemployed taunting me.

The young core is just hitting new levels and I don’t think that’s necessarily a credit to Green’s system - it’s just they’re simply getting better.
You aren’t one of the one year window gang are you? I can’t fathom why anyone would think that when this team is driven by kids. They will probably lose a good player this summer to cap issues but I don’t see all the doom and gloom.
Don't understand how a team has a one year window when the core is so young. The division will probably be as shitty as it is this year, for the next few years. I don't see any team, except for the Canucks, getting much better.
Arizona is a team on the rise. They have Hayton and Soderstrom in the wings. Edmonton ain’t going anywhere. Same for Calgary
Meh, while true...meh. Arizona just is never a team that is going to scare me much. Hall hasn't exactly made them any scarier IMO and he'll be gone this offseason most likely.

Oilers - don't see much improvement from them
Flames - they'll probably be as good as they are now for the next while
Arizona - meh, they could be the biggest threat but if they are, the Canucks chances of owning the PAC look amazing
SJ - think they still have a few decent years left, but not too worried about them
Anaheim - sucks, will take another while before they are a threat if at all
Vegas - probably the only team I'm worried about for the next while. They're built to win now.
LA - sucks
PG_Canuck
CC Veteran

Post by PG_Canuck »

BTW, the Tank Thread will be no more in a few days.

RIP
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:06 am
PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:40 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:26 pm
PG_Canuck wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:13 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:02 pm Our friend PG Canuck hated Travis Green. Not sure how much better of a job a new coach can do what Green has done with this team, lol.
Still not a fan of him. Someone like Gallant could push this team to a new level. And I hate that he’s sitting out there unemployed taunting me.

The young core is just hitting new levels and I don’t think that’s necessarily a credit to Green’s system - it’s just they’re simply getting better.
You aren’t one of the one year window gang are you? I can’t fathom why anyone would think that when this team is driven by kids. They will probably lose a good player this summer to cap issues but I don’t see all the doom and gloom.
Don't understand how a team has a one year window when the core is so young. The division will probably be as shitty as it is this year, for the next few years. I don't see any team, except for the Canucks, getting much better.
Arizona is a team on the rise. They have Hayton and Soderstrom in the wings. Edmonton ain’t going anywhere. Same for Calgary
As long as Arizona walks away from taylor hall in free agency, I agree.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:45 am BTW, the Tank Thread will be no more in a few days.

RIP
I liked intangibos threat to you guys.
PG_Canuck
CC Veteran

Post by PG_Canuck »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:46 am
PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:45 am BTW, the Tank Thread will be no more in a few days.

RIP
We're taking away some peoples baby - they've had that thread since like 2014. Hard to accept change when you've been stuck in your ways for 6 years.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:04 pm

RIP
We're taking away some peoples baby - they've had that thread since like 2014. Hard to accept change when you've been stuck in your ways for 6 years.
“If you take away my safe space I’m gonna spew my idiocy all over the rest of the threads!!!”
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

You have to admire a person who knows himself I guess, but if being an idiot is his threat, he has a lot of competition.
Bring it on!
We've been inoculated.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:04 am
Hey Mickey can you link a photo of Harry Randall Truman sitting lakeside at his lodge that is now 100 ft buried in volcanic fallout
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Micky wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:57 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:04 am
Hey Mickey can you link a photo of Harry Randall Truman sitting lakeside at his lodge that is now 100 ft buried in volcanic fallout
The Harry Randall Truman award

“Not over my dead body!”

Bleach Clean
Intangibos
Y2K
MS
Melvin
420Canuck
50 Sheas of Grey
Jack Burton
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:04 pm

RIP
Brave New World...
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

HELEN DEFEATS TRUMAN

“I'm part of that fucking mountain” - Harry R. Truman
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:39 pm HELEN DEFEATS TRUMAN

“I'm part of that fucking mountain” - Harry R. Truman
A legend
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Judd Brackett thread is good reading. Lotsa insiders there. Even if you only read back a couple of pages it’s quite interesting. :roll: When all else fails just ask Taj or Saljit or whoever on Twitter. Why not reach out to Troy from White Rock? Yikes... some of these people want to believe this shit so badly. Why not just sit back... enjoy the team and see where the chips fall? Or run around in Onesie diaper and then proceed to do the bacon because they didn’t follow your MS/Bleach Clean school of rebuilding. After all these cats have rebuilt lots of pro teams in their day. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:49 pm The Judd Brackett thread is good reading. Lotsa insiders there. Even if you only read back a couple of pages it’s quite interesting. :roll: When all else fails just ask Taj or Saljit or whoever on Twitter. Why not reach out to Troy from White Rock? Yikes... some of these people want to believe this shit so badly. Why not just sit back... enjoy the team and see where the chips fall? Or run around in Onesie diaper and then proceed to do the bacon because they didn’t follow your MS/Bleach Clean school of rebuilding. After all these cats have rebuilt lots of pro teams in their day. :lol:
Yup, they're the experts! :lol: :lol: :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:03 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:49 pm The Judd Brackett thread is good reading. Lotsa insiders there. Even if you only read back a couple of pages it’s quite interesting. :roll: When all else fails just ask Taj or Saljit or whoever on Twitter. Why not reach out to Troy from White Rock? Yikes... some of these people want to believe this shit so badly. Why not just sit back... enjoy the team and see where the chips fall? Or run around in Onesie diaper and then proceed to do the bacon because they didn’t follow your MS/Bleach Clean school of rebuilding. After all these cats have rebuilt lots of pro teams in their day. :lol:
Yup, they're the experts! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know me. I was hard on management for three years... and to me deservedly so... but I digress. I’ve been pretty much lockstep in agreement with their approach for three seasons. The only time I bitch about past sins is when someone tries to defend the Vey, Gudbranson, Sutter, Eriksson moves etc. I get dragged into the ditch by the posse.

But any meathead who’s allegedly a fan of the team should be able to see that the drafting of Hughes and Petterson has dramatically changed the landscape. Elmer got us to a good position currently. He may not have taken the quickest route but here we are.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”