LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The HF Canuck Gillis Bros Insane Asylum are off the charts, the attack on the Canucks current 4 game winning streak over there is required reading.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Be proud Ronning on Empty....

Posters like Melvin, Y2K, MS, LITTLE Mathownwy, vanuck, Pavel96 .... these are all your LITTLE offspring.

I used to think calgarypuck was a mess until I read hfboards Canucks. It must lead the web in mongoloids per 100. Congratulations RONNING ON EMPTY.

Be proud...,Warren Jeffs :lol: :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

HF must be enraged now.

:D
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

GM is showing why he's always been one of my favourite posters.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:21 pm Be proud Ronning on Empty....

Posters like Melvin, Y2K, MS, LITTLE Mathownwy, vanuck, Pavel96 .... these are all your LITTLE offspring.

I used to think calgarypuck was a mess until I read hfboards Canucks. It must lead the web in mongoloids per 100. Congratulations RONNING ON EMPTY.

Be proud...,Warren Jeffs :lol: :lol:
Those HF faggots: Melvin, Y2K, MS, LITTLE Mathownwy, vanuck, Pavel96/
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:48 am GM is showing why he's always been one of my favourite posters.
I don’t think anyone walks the line quite like him. Maybe Doc or ODB. Perhaps Buckminster Fuller..... He’s a little unhinged at times but there is some entertainment value.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Ya his extreme brownness was funny. Is he banned here or just shamed away?
If you need air...call it in
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

GM doesn't burn bridges, he nukes them.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:31 pm Ya his extreme brownness was funny. Is he banned here or just shamed away?
Blew the first bridge

Nuked the 2nd
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

rats19 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:11 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:31 pm Ya his extreme brownness was funny. Is he banned here or just shamed away?
Blew the first bridge

Nuked the 2nd
:lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

IgorGonzola has been banned until February 15th for reasons completely unknown to Igor.

Hindustan my main man. I know you watch these boards, can you inquire on Igor’s behalf why Igor has been banned when he was complying with the site rules? Much appreciated. And was Igor’s banning executed by committee or one individual mod? Thank you
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I wonder if Igor’s banning had anything to do with Igors confession in the holiday season thread? One would think that Igor’s honesty would put him in good standing with the powers that be?
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

I wonder how HF/canucks Twitter is dealing with being called out as the annoying fringe by Burkie?

It's funny I listened to the team for the first time in a while and they've doubled down on the ridiculous twitter fan base, they were still criticising the Miller trade ffs, but Sportsnet is calling out the noisiness of the pants-wetting, can't-handle-a-rebuild crew.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Love me some truculent Burkie.

I like how Sportsnet/HNIC, especially Friedman and Oake, have no problem trolling the Twitterers by highlighting their stupidity on national tv.

I mentioned that on the After Hours segment with JT Miller, that Oake was trying to get him to bite by showing some of the worst, most ridiculous tweets immediately after the trade.

But they saved the last one (no coincidence, I'm sure) for the current editor of Canucks Army. Readers there are reminding him of his embarrassing tweet and trying to make him eat crow.

These "fan" sites like CA and HF just can't handle a rebuild.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ESQ wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:13 pm I wonder how HF/canucks Twitter is dealing with being called out as the annoying fringe by Burkie?

It's funny I listened to the team for the first time in a while and they've doubled down on the ridiculous twitter fan base, they were still criticising the Miller trade ffs, but Sportsnet is calling out the noisiness of the pants-wetting, can't-handle-a-rebuild crew.
"Lunatic fringe... I know you're out there!" :lol:

It'll be nice when the Seattle Seagulls enter and these traitors leave...
____
Try to focus on someday.