LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

A legend in his own mind.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I heard he dries, crushes, then snorts his own poop.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:37 pm I heard he dries, crushes, then snorts his own poop.
That’s not what I heard, I heard he smears his body with his poop the moment it leaves his corn hole
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I like tough girl talk.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Bitch, Please.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:59 pm Bitch, Please.
I mean.... those pictures are hilarious and the YouTube videos. Thrusting his chest out posing and mixing in the jaw protruding forward with his “crazy eyes “ look. What a mess.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:07 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:59 pm Bitch, Please.
I mean.... those pictures are hilarious and the YouTube videos. Thrusting his chest out posing and mixing in the jaw protruding forward with his “crazy eyes “ look. What a mess.
Lol. I know!! :lol:
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

You guys should check out what Hockeybroads has to say about him! :lol:

Truth is we picked on him because he was always so damn negative.

Hated a lot of our top players including the Twins... their entire careers!

Hated every single GM we ever had.

If it wasn't for the heartache of 2011 followed by the necessary rebuild phase

... no one at HF would have bought into his extreme negativity.

Now that I think about it, others that left us were extremely negative as well.

Chronically-melancholic posters are naturally going to be given a hard time at a FAN site.

MS, Tant, Pauser, Mathonwy, RacerJoe... no wonder HFCanucks lost the plot!

2011 + rebuild + long-winded Negative Nellies = Toxicity.

How many positive folk left there for CDC/Reddit/Corner

... thereby contributing further to the dominance of pessimism and hate.

Normal people don't come to a fan site to hobnob with miserable inconsolable wretches!

We cured many over the years, but these ones were hardcore.

We couldn't help them. :(

And now they've done SO MUCH damage to that site.

It would take a Benning-built team becoming a contender to save that place now.

So yeah, thank God dat dere is just around the corner. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Well I was over there again today, and where another man might see despair, I have a dream.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair!

I say to you today, my friends, even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Stanley Cup dream.

I have a dream that one day this Canuck nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that we are all Canucks.”

I have a dream that one day in the land of Canuckdom, the haters of Jim Benning and the fans of Jim Benning will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day the forums of Hockey’s Future, a site sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a Canuck nation where they will not be judged by their optimism but by the content of their posts. I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day down in HFCanucks, with its vicious bigots, with its leadership having its lips dripping with the words of “interposition” and “nullification”, one day right there in HFCanucks little positive boys and positive girls will be able to join hands with little negative boys and negative girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all of us shall see it together.

This is my hope. This is the faith that I go back to the Corner with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of Canuck nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to cheer together, to stand up for our GM together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day, this will be the day when all of God’s team’s children will be able to sing with new meaning: “Olé, Olé, Olé WOOooooooo!

And if Canuck Nation is to be a great nation, this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of UBC. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of Whistler. Let freedom ring from the heightening Grouse Mountain of North Van. Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Mount Cheam of Chilliwack. Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of Cultus Lake. But not only that: Let freedom ring from Blanshard Peak of Golden Ears. Let freedom ring from The Old Settler of Agassiz. Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Abbotsford. From every mountainside let freedom ring!

And when this happens, and when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every city and every corner in the Lower Mainland we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s team’s children, top posters and lurkers, believers and doubters, the Good, the Bad, and the Pauser, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: “Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!”
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Amen brother, amen

I sit here in the passenger seat of my truck entering Tacoma at a snails pace drinking modelo while my wife drives. Why is she driving, you ask? Cause I wanted to show Blob how I roll, I needed a drink not to mention I’m pissed off about the shite food I ate in Astoria.

Stay thirsty my friends
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

You always eat at the Astoria
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:13 pm You always eat at the Astoria
Never

Stop cashing your cheques there bud, ya get a better rate at the Cobalt
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Those idiots now have a thread saying that this THE worst era in Canucks history. Like WTF. 1984-88 ring a bell? There was NO hope back then and we just traded Neely.

Tom Watt, Bill Laforge and Hairy Kneel were all
Putrid hockey men. Add Jack Gordon and before that Milford in there.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:58 pm
I have a dream that one day the forums of Hockey’s Future, a site sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

And when this happens, and when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every city and every corner in the Lower Mainland we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s team’s children, top posters and lurkers, believers and doubters, the Good, the Bad, and the Pauser, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: “Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!”
The best remedy to bring down the saddest canucks board in the world (HF/canucks)
is the team winning and having a solid showing in the playoffs...

Only then will Jim snap his fingers like Thanos to bring balance to the world.

Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Ronning on empty is losing his grip. I visited 4 times last weekend and that was enough to see it, (and add to it). I looked in tonight and his reign is
dwindling like a candle flickering sporadically just before it extinguishes itself in it's own pool of ><><>
I challenged his baseline principal as faulty. I look in 8 days later and the virus had spread like a plague, an infestation. Happy to do my part.
There is dissention in the ranks, the walls are tumbling, indeed they are;
The doctor, the leg and a few others, offered help, assistance as it were, but like the Titanic, it is, too late.
There will be no little Dutch boy's finger, oh no, there won't. :cry:

As an Aside; And as I have mentioned before, the taco that struts his way around the "facility" may be well advised to get on with life, and;
Ugh; maybe not. Why multiply a bad situation.

carry on
"evolution"