LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: LOL

Post by rats19 »

Strangelove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:26 pm
rats19 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:19 pm I agree Doc, I couldn’t put up with that shit on a constant basis :crazy:
Yah, I don't care if some of them used to be Canuck fans! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

HFCanucks is like the cancer patient that is too afraid of surgery to have the tumour removed...
ala .... Abby Donovan
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Strangelove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:05 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:12 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:58 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172154584/

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172154716/

This board not only has the market cornered on smarmy neckbeard fans. They’re just downright stupid. :lol:
That first one... Larry.. is one of the stooges I pointed out earlier!

They should come over here so we can beat the stupid out of them. :mrgreen:
Yeah, Larry the Stooge is one of the DOZENS over there already committed to the Seattle Totems:

Strangelove wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:53 pm Meanwhile the following posts are considered good for the site, each of these received multiple "likes"...
vancityluongo, post: 163821843, member: 39272 wrote:i hate this team
(12 likes)
UK Canuck, post: 163821849, member: 311541 wrote:someone shoot me in the face please, I haven't the courage to do it myself
Hansen, post: 163821881, member: 135583 wrote:kill me if true
y2kcanucks, post: 163821921, member: 40562 wrote:LOL this team deserves the ****ty results they get. Oh well. Let them rot.
cooker24, post: 163821983, member: 2537 wrote:I'm starting fresh with Seattle.
(25 likes)
geebaan, post: 163822191, member: 177235 wrote:Well there’s goes pretty much all interest I had in the long term future of this team.
Peter10, post: 163822193, member: 14562 wrote:Good bye
TruGr1t, post: 163822687, member: 10985 wrote:**** these jokers. I'm out.
The Optimist, post: 163822771, member: 86468 wrote:It's nice that the Canucks are helping Seattle build a solid fanbase. Sportsmanship.
WTG, post: 163822955, member: 243199 wrote:Well, if he isn't gone by the end of the season. I'll be seeing you on the seatle board gents!
beachcomber, post: 163823181, member: 249167 wrote:Vancouver fans get what they deserve.
Pip, post: 163823359, member: 149375 wrote:Seattle is looking tempting.
Luckylarry, post: 163823365, member: 285023 wrote:What’s that song the Family Vontrap kids sang? “So long/ farewell ...”
FacepalmBenning, post: 163824209, member: 71790 wrote:Seattle is coming soon. **** it. **** this stupid goddamn team.
FacepalmBenning, post: 163824333, member: 71790 wrote:NHL Seattle sends me e-mails almost every week and since I'm a huge hockey fan in the area, they're constantly sending me surveys and asking my opinion. In literally every survey all I say is "Don't hire ****ing ******s like the Canucks."
I'd like to think I'm the key strategist to the beginning of a brilliant future for them.
That's just from the first few pages of the Benning Extended thread, before I ventured in.

Sounded like one of those suicide cults, so I felt a moral duty to talk them off the ledge.

I noticed one long-time Canuck poster there has changed his handle to "Seattle Totems". :roll:

(he/she "liked every one of the above posts)
#neverforget :evil:

This was the reaction to Lord Benning having his contract extended this past August.

BTW poster Pauser promised to move to Vanuatu, never to be heard from again, if Sweet Jimmy's contract was extended.

(notice how he refers to our Canucks as "them" ^ ... "Let them rot") :twisted:

QUESTION: Should a fucking Canucks messageboard allow fans of a rival NHL team to constantly slam the Vancouver Canucks?

ANSWER: FUCK NO! :drink:

Everyone knows HFCanucks is overrun with trolls, but no one seems to have the wherewithal to do what is necessary...
I like Beachcomber I have to say. He's a grumpy geezer that shits all over everybody. You should see it when he craps on Gillis over there. They swarm him like locusts.
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

All kidding aside I applaud the mods for bringing back Pauser, he's a foundational player at that forum. It's posters like Pauser, MS and Bleach Clean that give that forum it's identity,: the home for Vancouver's negative hockey fans.
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:16 pm All kidding aside I applaud the mods for bringing back Pauser, he's a foundational player at that forum. It's posters like Pauser, MS and Bleach Clean that give that forum it's identity,: the home for Vancouver's negative hockey fans.
Yes and thanks to those guys, many Leaves, Oilers, Flames, and Rangers fans have become members of that forum.

All they had to do was pretend to be Benning-hating Canuck fans, and now they get to slam the Canucks religiously!

Every day is Slam Canucks Day!!

The fact there are still a few actual Canuck fans left for them to torture is an added bonus for them.

Ingenious, albeit insidious.

Saaaay... maybe we could engineer a similar takeover of, say, a Leaves site! :)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:16 pm All kidding aside I applaud the mods for bringing back Pauser, he's a foundational player at that forum. It's posters like Pauser, MS and Bleach Clean that give that forum it's identity,: the home for Vancouver's negative hockey fans.
It's sad though. Pettersson then Hughes and a "pushing the envelope" of any semblance of legitimacy is notable.

All of a suddenly, Judd Brackett is indispensable. :lol:
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172179520/

Instead of outlining legit blunders made by management, the pee pants crew is whining about moves that may have been made. So far down the rabbit hole, they can’t possibly cheer for the team when they become a contender if Elmer is still here. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I’ve almost had car accidents :wow:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

I've almost swallowed!
The only HW the Canucks need
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Hockey Widow wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:38 pm I've almost swallowed!
:lol:

I bet your ears were pulled out like a rabbits from that struggle
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:30 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172179520/

Instead of outlining legit blunders made by management, the pee pants crew is whining about moves that may have been made. So far down the rabbit hole, they can’t possibly cheer for the team when they become a contender if Elmer is still here. :lol:
We tried our best to beat the stupid out of MS, but he crawled away, bloody and shit-stained

... clutching his precious stupidity with all his might.

But who would have ever dreamt MS107 would eventually become king of an insane asylum? :eh:

"Biega is much better than Myers" - MS107

"MS would be a top 5 GM in the NHL" - Random Nutjob
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172182364/

This little neckbeard is comparing Canucks management to disasters like 9/11 and COVID19. Probably lives in his parents basement. :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^ He should come over here so we can beat the stupid out of him. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:22 pm ^ He should come over here so we can beat the stupid out of him. :drink:
Amen brother. Could be kinda fun. :)
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:42 pm
Yes and thanks to those guys, many Leaves, Oilers, Flames, and Rangers fans have become members of that forum.

All they had to do was pretend to be Benning-hating Canuck fans, and now they get to slam the Canucks religiously!

The fact there are still a few actual Canuck fans left for them to torture is an added bonus for them.

As long as you have strong negative feelings about the Canucks it shouldn't matter which team you root for. You should feel welcome there. It's about people of varied hockey fan backgrounds coming together to slam the Canucks.
el rey del mambo
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:52 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:42 pm

As long as you have strong negative feelings about the Canucks it shouldn't matter which team you root for. You should feel welcome there. It's about people of varied hockey fan backgrounds coming together to slam the Canucks.
Lol, great post, same with docs. Also Doyle putting in some solid homework here as well.