LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

donlever
CC Legend

Re: LOL

Post by donlever »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:07 pm
donlever wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:00 pm ...so Mick is running his game over HF I gather?
CDC
...ah, I see.

Bantering with the infantile.
DeLevering since 1999.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol Mathonwy going further down his rabbit hole.

What a mouth breather.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:18 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... -184057387

Mathonwy is such a waterhead. Then runs away when he gets called out.
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... -184060548

Well at least now we know where Mathonwy works.....
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Is Mathowny still a Seattle fan? after the Canucks beat em every game.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

SKYO wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:41 am Is Mathowny still a Seattle fan? after the Canucks beat em every game.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's a Canuck cuckold. He loves to watch
If you need air...call it in
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Was Mathowny like that when he was here?

Or is he just an impressionable youngster that fell in with the wrong crowd...
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

I have a hunch he's just going through that awkward fake Seattle fan posting on a Canucks board faze and he'll grow out of it eventually. A cry for attention.

One would hope...
el rey del mambo
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:46 pm I have a hunch he's just going through that awkward fake Seattle fan posting on a Canucks board faze and he'll grow out of it eventually. A cry for attention.

One would hope...
He's just following his hf gods and retards over there, that whole hf/canucks crowd are just fucking dumb sans a few good ones, watch if the Canucks get into the 2023 playoffs, they all be like JR/Allvin rocks!!!
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:56 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:46 pm I have a hunch he's just going through that awkward fake Seattle fan posting on a Canucks board faze and he'll grow out of it eventually. A cry for attention.

One would hope...
He's just following his hf gods and retards over there, that whole hf/canucks crowd are just fucking dumb sans a few good ones, watch if the Canucks get into the 2023 playoffs, they all be like JR/Allvin rocks!!!
See I always thought the whole tank/negative fan thing was about getting Benning fired. Well, Benning is fired, Green is let go, a whole new management and coaching staff takes over and the team goes on a hell of a run and nearly makes the playoffs. And they're still over there with Seattle hats bragging about toxicity? Yeah, it's just some kind of anti social troll army at this point. Always was I guess.
el rey del mambo
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:51 pm

One would hope...
See I always thought the whole tank/negative fan thing was about getting Benning fired. Well, Benning is fired, Green is let go, a whole new management and coaching staff takes over and the team goes on a hell of a run and nearly makes the playoffs. And they're still over there with Seattle hats bragging about toxicity? Yeah, it's just some kind of anti social troll army at this point. Always was I guess.
They still Seattle fans??? ahahahaha shit, where are the mods to kick em out?..guess they don't have the balls.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:00 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:51 pm

One would hope...
They still Seattle fans??? ahahahaha shit, where are the mods to kick em out?..guess they don't have the balls.
Yeah I know eh. I had no idea either but I clicked on Blob's link a few posts back and sure enough Mathowny at least is still sporting a Seattle logo and bragging about how 'toxic' he is. Even after the season Seattle had.

It's just a goofy little gang of trolls now, probably that's what it always was mostly. :lol:
el rey del mambo
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:29 pm
SKYO wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:00 pm
Yeah I know eh. I had no idea either but I clicked on Blob's link a few posts back and sure enough Mathowny at least is still sporting a Seattle logo and bragging about how 'toxic' he is. Even after the season Seattle had.

It's just a goofy little gang of trolls now, probably that's what it always was mostly. :lol:
LOL those losers trying to front with a loser kracken jersey.....meanwhile they look like flat eathers..............LOOLOLOL
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:51 pm See I always thought the whole tank/negative fan thing was about getting Benning fired. Well, Benning is fired,

...And they're still over there with Seattle hats bragging about toxicity? Yeah, it's just some kind of anti social troll army at this point.
Yeah, they've lost the plot.

WIN: Benning. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Look at them, emotional.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:13 pm Well I got into it a bit with 50 Sheas of Grey on the main board over there today (since mod-deleted).

(he changed his name to Frankie Blueberries)

Then we took it to private messages.

I've been prodding him to admit he's a troll for quite sometime.

Well finally today he admitted it!

Said he's been surrounded by Nuck fans all his life on the west coast and he hates them, hates Canucks.

Said his parents raised him to be a hardcore Leaves fan and he's proud of that (posts on a Leaves board regularly).

I said what the fuck dude you know I'm going to tell everyone at the Corner right?

He said he doesn't care and it's not the first Canucks board he's been banned from.

Take it for what it's worth...
Saaaaay... you guys remember 50 Sheas of Grey doncha?

You know, that wet noodle Corn banned last year?

That hate-filled nutter? :look:

Here, THIS GUY:
Strangelove wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:01 pm .

50 SHEAS OF GREY
Okay.

So there I was minding my business at the HF Trades board when all of a sudden... he attacked me for no good reason!

I merely agreed with a neutral fan who pointed out that HFNuckers were "acidic" toward the Miller trade for two years

... and now demand the moon for JT.

I said yup, tons of acidity towards James Elmer Benning and every move he made.

That's all I said!

Well immediately... Gollum-like in fact... 50 Sheas of Frankie Bluberries springs out the bushes and attacks! :shock:

Weirdo: "You once said Benning would one day be inducted into the HHOF in the builder category!"

(his face was all twisted with madness: an odd combo of fear and rage, quite a sight to behold!)

The Great Strangelove: "We do have our fun on the interwebs wot? BTW your avatar proves the point about 'acidity.'"

(avatar mocks Jimmy of course)

The maniac's response:
Frankie Blueberries said:
You were serious about that comment on Benning making it into the HHOF.

My avatar is a meme/joke that only Benning supporters would get upset over.

You know what’s acidic? Participating in a 234 page thread complaining about this message board and how everyone here is wrong about Benning being a bad GM. http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... =2&t=11653 I mean, you can criticize people all you want, I just don’t understand why you’d want to participate in this message board after disparaging it’s moderation team and posters (claiming we’re all mentally challenged). Seems hypocritical, no?

Imagine claiming people who criticized Benning were mentally challenged and not real fans of the team, only to pretend it was all a joke. Your terrible at gaslighting, which is surprising given that it’s your whole schtick here. It’s my fault you backed the wrong horse in supporting an incompetent GM in Benning, and now feel sheepish about it.
The response from yours truly:
So I was not joking with that comment and you are joking with your avatar?

And as evidence of my not-joking you link to a thread at some other site entitled "LOL".

Got it.

I don't participate in HFCanucks my friend (only the main HF boards)... you must've imagined it.

Y'know Frankie, some folks believe James Elmer Benning was/is the greatest GM in the history of mankind.

And they have the right to their opinion! You're just going to have to learn to deal with that.

For instance just look at what he paid for JT Miller and what you think he's worth today!
I don't know if he responded to that as when I returned the entire series of posts were of course deleted.

And now I see Frankie Grey has decided to "follow" me over there. :look:

The whack-job is obviously obsessed with this site and stalking us, please take the necessary precautions...
____
Try to focus on someday.