LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 »

ESQ wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:15 am When it got to the dog days of last season, I was actually enjoying Bad Goalie's game write-ups. They were unbelievably in-depth - far moreso than any professional media coverage of the Comets.

I can read those posts all day, but his constant whining about Ryan Johnson not being in Utica often enough, and not signing an "AHL 1st-line center" is extremely tiresome.

But nonetheless, I respect the guy for pouring hours and hours into those post-game write-ups. I feel like he is actually providing a service to Canuck fandom, unlike many posters (myself included) who just fart around on boards.
I agree with this completely, his write ups are great, kinda like orcatowns over there
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I will be joining that board again soon. Watching MS and his crew piss their pants today is like crack for this kid.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:42 pm I will be joining that board again soon. Watching MS and his crew piss their pants today is like crack for this kid.
I haven’t ventured over there yet, but with this endorsement it’s next on my internet viewing list
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

MS is solid reading right now. This cat is unhinged!!

I hate this!

I’m angry at that!

Anyone who believes this is an idiot!

I say we join en masse and make this clowns head explode

This will be more fun than slapping him around at central a few years back
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I would join Blob, but I would need a new IP address. They shut Pavelrotti down right away.

MS is is such an ass. Hindustan Smyl told me that MS wanted Vilardi instead of Pettersson. He loses his shit when posters bring that up

Hindu has a bunch of dirt on MS if you need some ammo
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

RoyalDude wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:47 am I would join Blob, but I would need a new IP address. They shut Pavelrotti down right away.

MS is is such an ass. Hindustan Smyl told me that MS wanted Vilardi instead of Pettersson. He loses his shit when posters bring that up

Hindu has a bunch of dirt on MS if you need some ammo
I know nothing about the people you guys are talking about or where they post but the main people here are mentioned often on HF boards
through google. It's funny. Just google someone's name from here and it's amazing what pops up.
A couple of days ago I googled Wids and somehow it turned into some guy on HF talking about how smart some are here.
He mentioned RD, Wids, Topper and said Strangelove was the smartest hockey guy in the city. Said he was a genius, and not just on hockey but politics and just about everything but there was this woman avitar that was strongly disagreeing. This went on for pages. I laughed.

RD; you don't need a new IP, just throw up an extra browser which is a different URL. That's good enough.
I have four. Just for games.
"evolution"
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

reddit/r/canucks is much better than HF, more about being witty versus the whining/crying and depression etc like hf-canucks lol.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Benning Hate Crew over at Canucks HF have disappeared, lol. What’s left of them, the remnants, are consoling each other’s nuts sacks in the “ProTank” thread
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:07 am The Benning Hate Crew over at Canucks HF have disappeared, lol. What’s left of them, the remnants, are consoling each other’s nuts sacks in the “ProTank” thread
I ventured over to that pro tank thread, and a certain poster there would “gladly” trade petterson and our first to get rid of Benning.....
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:04 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:07 am The Benning Hate Crew over at Canucks HF have disappeared, lol. What’s left of them, the remnants, are consoling each other’s nuts sacks in the “ProTank” thread
I ventured over to that pro tank thread, and a certain poster there would “gladly” trade petterson and our first to get rid of Benning.....
That poster should be permabanned ha s-m-h.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Benning Hate Obsessed have all disappeared, lol. Just a couple stragglers - Y2K is hanging on there fighting an army by himself, lol. But the the ring leaders have all jump shipped. What a bunch of pussies. ButtGillis left after Chef Boi cape up with the infamous - Butto Gillisio Patata Gnocchi recipe in honour of his PotatoMetric drafting thesis. Canafan who was posting Benning Hate posts on average 300 posts a day, can’t find him anywhere. MS? DimJim?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The BUTT GILLIS guy is now called Melvin. The Dim Jim idiotbis still there. He pimped himself as a media school student at BCIT
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Miserable Sumbitch is dead??

____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Bubbles claims he turned over a new leaf in 2017 but I supect he's referring to William Nylander.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:09 pm Bubbles claims he turned over a new leaf in 2017 but I supect he's referring to William Nylander.
I turned over a leaf..... yeah no. If you mean Canucks management finally got their shit together you’d be correct.