LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: LOL

Post by Topper »

Explains it all, this guy, Dab, knows the McDonalds covid protocol.

Doc, any comments
Which isn’t how OH&S works. It’s like saying your local McDonald’s followed corporate rules made up in some far flung state. Who cares?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Lol, if I get too close to a McDonalds I get the dry heaves from the stench.

Similar effect when I read at that place these days, so I hardly ever do so.

It's a zoo over there and it's a horror show.

It's... it's... it's... The Zoo of Doctor Moreau.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I figure the his wanting every detail of the problem are the guys running around with their cameras on in city parks and posting about anyone not social distancing.

Probably carries a 6' tape measure.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

..ImageImage
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Dab.... Doc..... what the hell’s the difference.... a greasy pattie or two? :mex:

What a miserable place. It all starts at the top though.

Be proud Mr C. You’ve bounced anyone that has disagreed with your cult for the past 7-8 years. But scrubs like Pauser and MS and the rest of the diaper gang carry on- hell they are looked up to at the swamp. Hear no evil, see no evil.

Be proud. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

in fine form.

All over a 3rd line centre who isn't making it.

[VAN/CHI] Canucks acquire F Matthew Highmore for F Adam Gaudette
Another age-gap player, instead of a pick.

I'm done guys. No more games for me until Benning is fired.
Yeah, I'll be saving $20 a month by cutting off Sportsnet and won't have to prioritize game nights over my kids. At this point, I could care less about there being an NHL team in this city.

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:49 pm in fine form.

Yeah, I'll be saving $20 a month by cutting off Sportsnet and won't have to prioritize game nights over my kids. At this point, I could care less about there being an NHL team in this city.
Ha ha - look at them losing their shit over a no nothing trade. Wow this does not even move the needle on the team with or without the trade.

Seriously HF is zoo full of idiots, the 2 legged type that supposedly has a brain.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Trade them all for a pick :lol: :lol:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:49 pm in fine form.

It's a suicide cult.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Who prioritizes watching Canuck's games over spending time with their kids?

Recipe for a fucked up family.

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

I like Gaudette but had grown frustrated with him. He offered very very little on the D side of the game, was below average in the F/O dot and was limited offensively. He had flashes of really good games where he was banging, skating and playing with energy. BUT, he also had his off ice issues ala Jake. Jake brings more upside with his speed and offensive ability. We were only ever going to keep one of them and Jake may yet be gone in the off season.

Fans of most teams always think their players are worth a kings ransom. And Benning is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. It was not a spectacular TDD for Benning. And that is a good thing. Sure it would have been nice to trade Sutter and Rousell and Ericksson and........but none of that was going to happen and for reasons beyond Benning's control. We still have the off season, did I mention that already?

And why are these morons who are bashing Benning not understanding the impact of Covid. Sure he is to blame because he didn't trade everyone 2 months ago, when they were still fighting to make the playoffs, before he knew covid would decimate his team, while other teams have thus far not shown much interest in the very players these others think we should trade because they are crap but other GM's will pay a king's ransom.

Instead why don't they take a breath and talk about how easily covid spreads, how we all must do our part, how taking chances and flouting covid protocols is a recipe for a disaster. On one hand the Country, our PM, Dr. Henry etc are assholes because they have failed us miserably yet on the other, covid isn't real yada yada yada.

Rant over.
The only HW the Canucks need
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Sounds like there’s more to the gaudette trade then just a “fresh start”. Sekeres (I know he’s a moron) says there was some animosity from the players (bo and others) due the Adam and his wife breaking the rules (rumours of a whistler trip). Bo has since unfollowed Adam on social media, and there’s a serious lack of teammates wishing him well. Sounds like benning did benn a solid and found him a landing spot where he should hopefully be able to shine and get another contract.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Motte running Gaudette over in training camp because 'he shouldn't be wearing Pavel Bure's number' seemed bizarre to me at the time as well coming from a soldier like Motte. I think maybe Gaudette wasn't a fit here, even pre covid.

But who knows.
el rey del mambo
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:11 pm Motte running Gaudette over in training camp because 'he shouldn't be wearing Pavel Bure's number' seemed bizarre to me at the time as well coming from a soldier like Motte. I think maybe Gaudette wasn't a fit here, even pre covid.

But who knows.
I think you’re right
Nowhereman
AHL Prospect

Post by Nowhereman »

HFBoards still brings up the Kassian trade as a Benning "blunder", even though Kassian had substance abuse issues and that must have been known throughout the league. His hand was forced and he had to make a move. It's likely the same situation with Gaudette, who has a anti-lockdowner for a wife and is a rumored Trump-supporter. If veterans like Motte are fighting the guy in training camp, you have to think that there's enough smoke to indicate a fire.

And, yet, the HFCrew are claiming that it's just another mistake by Benning and threatening (for the thousandth time) to give up on the team. Such great fans!