LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:14 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/171802190/

What an absolutely terrible post. These mouth breathers believe this drivel. It’s Elmer’s fault for Juolevi, but Brackett is responsible for Hughes and Petey. Based on what the neckbeard hack of the month at Canucks Army says.

Make no mistake Juolevi was an awful pick and I took a bat to Elmer for that blunder for years. But Hughes and Petey are game changers. So of course he must have had nothing to do with those picks right...? The false narratives and blatant lies these meat puppets toss around are asinine.

The gift that keeps on giving :lol:
Sounds like some brains are now completely fried as a result of BDS.

(Benning Derangement Syndrome)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Mëds wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:02 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:14 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/171802190/

What an absolutely terrible post. These mouth breathers believe this drivel. It’s Elmer’s fault for Juolevi, but Brackett is responsible for Hughes and Petey. Based on what the neckbeard hack of the month at Canucks Army says.

Make no mistake Juolevi was an awful pick and I took a bat to Elmer for that blunder for years. But Hughes and Petey are game changers. So of course he must have had nothing to do with those picks right...? The false narratives and blatant lies these meat puppets toss around are asinine.

Honestly Blobby, the argument is sounding pretty similar to something that the Chef would have shotgunned all over these here boards comparing Gillis and Benning.
The Chef doesn’t believe half the nonsense he spews. Either way, he’s a fan of the team. The neckbeards aren't.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 pm
Mëds wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:02 pm

Honestly Blobby, the argument is sounding pretty similar to something that the Chef would have shotgunned all over these here boards comparing Gillis and Benning.
The Chef doesn’t believe half the nonsense he spews. Either way, he’s a fan of the team. The neckbeards aren't.
He wasn't a much of a fan when he was obsessing over the skullet tosser running the team
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Gillis was a farce. A lie. Tony Gallagher’s buddy

Is Sinophobia growing here because of their coronavirus and how it’s killed innocent people all around the world (10,000 in Italy and counting), their bat eating ways, their love for shark fin soup, the cause of the extinction of black rhinos, the eating of pangolin balls to cure erectile dysfunction, slave labour or how China won’t allow foreign investment into their country but invests massively outside of their country or is it because of certain Canucks HF members?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:28 am Gillis was a farce. A lie. Tony Gallagher’s buddy

Is Sinophobia growing here because of their coronavirus and how it’s killed innocent people all around the world (10,000 in Italy and counting), their bat eating ways, their love for shark fin soup, the cause of the extinction of black rhinos, the eating of pangolin balls to cure erectile dysfunction, slave labour or how China won’t allow foreign investment into their country but invests massively outside of their country or is it because of certain Canucks HF members?
:lol:

The rest of the world is surely suffering yugely from the virus but the Chinese got it right off the bat
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:36 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:28 am Gillis was a farce. A lie. Tony Gallagher’s buddy

The rest of the world is surely suffering yugely from the virus but the Chinese got it right off the bat
No pun intended!
The only HW the Canucks need
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Is Sinophobia growing here because of their coronavirus and how it’s killed innocent people all around the world (10,000 in Italy and counting), slave labour or how China won’t allow foreign investment into their country but invests massively outside of their country, technology stealing, anti-human rights stand at the UN, lead paint on the toys, currency manipulating and dissident purging commie bastards?
edited for missed content.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

For Vicky
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/171842386

LOL !!!!!!

He seems confused. On this board there are many different opinions unlike hfboards where it is basically an Elmer bashfest 24-7 and anyone with different opinions to the bashers gets the boot from the corrupt mods.

I wonder if this chump knows the hfboards poster who found out the Chef’s personal email and has been harassing him repeatedly.

“Racer Joe” said he used to post here. Not under that handle he didn’t. I guess he couldn’t hack it.

And as for “attacking” hf posters and mocking them. Why wouldn’t we mock MS? The guy is raging nut. He had EPIC meltdowns and tantrums at canuckscentral. He was THE easiest person to trigger and make fucking apeshit. Same with pauser. Pauser has resorted to challenging men and women to fistfights on social media for fuck sakes.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hey Chef I think poster “Hansen” might be the clown that’s harassing you.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

:lol: “It’s a huge win”

Posters on this board are “rattled”

It’s like when the Ryan Biech guy got hired. “He’s one of us” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

As they sit there laughing at us for laughing at them because they are laughing at us for laughing at them...then looking for reasons why we started laughing at them....only to find that we have always been laughing at everyone but...now we are almost exclusively laughing at them.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:36 pm Hey Chef I think poster “Hansen” might be the clown that’s harassing you.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:00 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:36 pm Hey Chef I think poster “Hansen” might be the clown that’s harassing you.
That never gets old. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The last correspondence I received from Special Agent - Victor was - April 3rd, reading like this - “Chef Boi RD wants to **** JT Miller’s ****. That much is obvious.”

Chef Boi RD has not received any communications since then.

But I will keep you all abreast of any further cryptic communications from this rogue contact on the other side as they come in

Stay tuned
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau