LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Mickey107 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:38 pm
You and UK in matching speedos? Chasing Wids around with your snorkels :lol:
Gif it... :P
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

My new slogan for the people’s of Canucks HF -

“there is no better test of a man’s integrity than his behaviour when he is wrong”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Gillis Bros hate the Miller trade because apparently it was the wrong time to make the trade because according to HF Wingnuts Ltd., we should still be rebuilding like the amazing Sabres who are 10 points out of a wildcard spot whom have had 7 top 8 draft picks over the last 7 drafts, in which two were no. 1 overalls and one a 2nd overall. Apparently it’s the only way to fly??? Who knew?

Podkolzin and Hoglander and Madden - Top 40 NHL Team affiliated prospects, say hi.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:31 pm The Gillis Bros hate the Miller trade because apparently it was the wrong time to make the trade because according to HF Wingnuts Ltd., we should still be rebuilding like the amazing Sabres who are 10 points out of a wildcard spot whom have had 7 top 8 draft picks over the last 7 drafts, in which two were no. 1 overalls and one a 2nd overall. Apparently it’s the only way to fly??? Who knew?
Yeah, that Miller trade might be the best one league-wide from last summer. I didn't like it because I thought Tampa was in cap trouble and didn't want to los a first. At this point, easy price to pay for us. He's been fantastic.

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:45 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:31 pm The Gillis Bros hate the Miller trade because apparently it was the wrong time to make the trade because according to HF Wingnuts Ltd., we should still be rebuilding like the amazing Sabres who are 10 points out of a wildcard spot whom have had 7 top 8 draft picks over the last 7 drafts, in which two were no. 1 overalls and one a 2nd overall. Apparently it’s the only way to fly??? Who knew?
Yeah, that Miller trade might be the best one league-wide from last summer. I didn't like it because I thought Tampa was in cap trouble and didn't want to los a first. At this point, easy price to pay for us. He's been fantastic.

IN! How come you don’t post much anymore. I hope you’re not posting Reddit or HF now, or Twitter.

Blobbee needs you IN, he’s struggling on the boards. Reefer and BW are dropping the ball in helping Blobbbee.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:19 pm IN! How come you don’t post much anymore. I hope you’re not posting Reddit or HF now, or Twitter.

Blobbee needs you IN, he’s struggling on the boards. Reefer and BW are dropping the ball in helping Blobbbee.
I've been laying low, given how good this team is looking... ;)

Wife popped out kid #2 in early-December so it's tough to find time to read he boards, never mind post. I am catching the odd game (late-night bottle feeds). We're easily one of the more exciting teams in the league, and the Eastern media is definitely sleeping on us. We have similar high-end skill to the leaves, with far better depth. If Benning can manage the cap over the next year or two... we could be very scary for a long time.

And I don't think Blob needs any help dealing with you... it's Doc I worry about...
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:39 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:19 pm IN! How come you don’t post much anymore. I hope you’re not posting Reddit or HF now, or Twitter.

And I don't think Blob needs any help dealing with you... it's Doc I worry about...
That’s not very nice

Congrats to kid #2.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hey guys, we are all Canucks (again).

The... Is Benning a Genius/Imbecile Game.... helped us pass the time for a few years, but it's over... right? :D

IN, it's great to see you around again, and good to hear your family is expanding.

Peace on Earth, goodwill to men...
____
Try to focus on someday.
mr perfect
MVP
MVP

Post by mr perfect »

Congratulations Island. Piece of advice; stop at 2. Signed: Father of 3.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

mr perfect wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:47 am Congratulations Island. Piece of advice; stop at 2. Signed: Father of 3.
Yup after 2 the support payments become life changing
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

PG Canuck one of the mods at the piss pond had 81 posts in the all star game thread. Dude needs an intervention. He is a major hack on that board. It’s hilarious watching both he and MS talk about MLB. They are out of their element. :lol: stick to hockey fellas. Well that and pissing and moaning. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

“Good bye” - Peter10 in response to Bennings extension. He’s still posting.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

C'mon people - get those digital wallets open! It won't hurt.

You can send an e-transfer to brian@bclionsden.ca or via PayPal to brian@canuckscorner.com

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:09 am “Good bye” - Peter10 in response to Bennings extension. He’s still posting.
Y2K said the same after the first Benning extension! :lol:

It's kinda like all those movie stars who said they were gonna leave 'merica if Trump got in.

(except these schmucks are neither rich nor famous) :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Will they be saying “goodbye” once again when Jim wins the GM of the Year award?