LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:52 pm "MS would be a top 5 GM in the NHL" - random mongtard.
These neckbeards are out of control. “Most GMs are stupid- “Chief neckbeards Melvin and MS”. “We’ve never played any sports in our lives but we do spreadsheets, hur dur”

Someone needs to nuke that swamp. Not the whole hfboards, just the Canucks section. The entire boards are a great resource. The Canucks part is an eyesore that is universally laughed at and crapped on.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Melvin and MS must be Special Needs. “There’s no splaining Lucy!” Pure fucked upness. Toss in the likes of Mr Canucklehead, PG Canuck, Zombotron etc., whom give the hockey helmet bus riders full carte Blanche.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:18 pm Melvin and MS must be Special Needs. “There’s no splaining Lucy!” Pure fucked upness. Toss in the likes of Mr Canucklehead, PG Canuck, Zombotron etc., whom give the hockey helmet bus riders full carte Blanche.
This... the mods at that shithole allow these idiots to act up. They ban anyone who cuffs the neckbeards around. The mods are the source of the problem.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

That Puke Munchkin guy is a little off as well. Yeah I’ll have a shirtless Pavel Bure as my avatar. WTF Dude?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

According to the Gillis Bros the Canucks should have zero wins for the season if it weren’t for Markstrom.

Other common excuses coming from the Gillis bro’s beyond the Markstrom excuse

“Shitty western conference”
“Shitty division”
“Easy schedule”
“Referee’s been kind to the Canucks”

The Gillis Bros are in major damage control right now justifying their existence
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I can see why Mathownwy is too gutless to post here with takes like this:

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/169179947/

What a mouth breather. Fits right in over there.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Even though LITTLE Mathowny had a brutal post on the matter, I think Jake should have fought Wheeler who is a massive pussy. Jakey, while improving is not a fighter. He doesn’t have it in him. It’s a shame because it could be another element to an improving game.

Either way another shitty post by Mathownwy.....,again
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:55 pm Even though LITTLE Mathowny had a brutal post on the matter, I think Jake should have fought Wheeler who is a massive pussy. Jakey, while improving is not a fighter. He doesn’t have it in him. It’s a shame because it could be another element to an improving game.

Either way another shitty post by Mathownwy.....,again
Tantalum’s immediate response is no better. I swear they are not normal over there.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Tantalum is just bitter. Wouldn’t you be if you needed to waist size 48 inch jeans? 297 lbs... I’d be angry too.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

:lol: Canuck HF Benning Bashers are awfully quiet.

Gold Jerry! Gold!

Losers
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:42 pm :lol: Canuck HF Benning Bashers are awfully quiet.

Gold Jerry! Gold!

Losers
I love when they were sucking it was always the “this is bennings team!” Now that they’re winning they try to pin the success on markstrom (a brilliant gillis move), weak division, refs, anything but crediting benning putting together a winning squad.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

The mods should be ashamed of that tank thread, that whole thread should be on the oilers board. What an absolute joke, the players deserve better fans.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:57 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:42 pm :lol: Canuck HF Benning Bashers are awfully quiet.

Gold Jerry! Gold!

Losers
I love when they were sucking it was always the “this is bennings team!” Now that they’re winning they try to pin the success on markstrom (a brilliant gillis move), weak division, refs, anything but crediting benning putting together a winning squad.
Benning Derangement Syndrome. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The HF Gillis Bros will all change their names and start posting on Reddit with a clean slate. They can’t erase the shit they’ve been spewing at HF. There only option is to run and hide and reinvent themselves elsewhere
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:34 pm The HF Gillis Bros will all change their names and start posting on Reddit with a clean slate. They can’t erase the shit they’ve been spewing at HF. There only option is to run and hide and reinvent themselves elsewhere
It’s gonna be funny when they make the playoffs and win a round or 2 as well. This team is built for the playoffs right now, real grindy, board battling team with excellent goaltending.