LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: LOL

Post by Topper »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:31 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:13 pm They have a 2019/20 Tank Thread - who in the hell wants to see them tank this year?
I can see winding up a thread like that when it looks like the season is toast and you want to get a chance at drafting higher. But these tards fire the thread up in the summer and actively cheer for the team to lose.

That PG Canuck mod is a piece of work over there.

On page 2 or 3 of their latest media thread a snivelling poster named Hansen basically said Rock Dhaliwal got clipped because of the colour of his skin then ran away like the rat he is when challenged. The mods are in bed with the urine crew so they let THEM get away with whatever they want. Like Hollywood Burrows calling the Avs fans “18,000 racists” for booing Pernell Karl Subban. Again another rat that ran for cover when confronted. Charles Bushman took him to task and got his wrist slapped by the mods.
You spend a lot of time there.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:13 pm They have a 2019/20 Tank Thread - who in the hell wants to see them tank this year?
No no no, that's not Calpuck buds, but you're getting warmer...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:24 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:15 am Check out the Utica thread for a good laugh chaputonyou, lights bad goalie up for being the idiot that he is.
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... 31/page-21

Last 2 pages
That Bad Goalie guy is an idiot. I do use that thread as a resource as there are other posters who just report on the games as they watch them. “Orcatown” is a good poster who seems grounded.
Orcatown is good, I like his post game analysis, that thrillthroat guy is decent as well but he likes to pander to the urine crew.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:10 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:31 pm
I can see winding up a thread like that when it looks like the season is toast and you want to get a chance at drafting higher. But these tards fire the thread up in the summer and actively cheer for the team to lose.

That PG Canuck mod is a piece of work over there.

On page 2 or 3 of their latest media thread a snivelling poster named Hansen basically said Rock Dhaliwal got clipped because of the colour of his skin then ran away like the rat he is when challenged. The mods are in bed with the urine crew so they let THEM get away with whatever they want. Like Hollywood Burrows calling the Avs fans “18,000 racists” for booing Pernell Karl Subban. Again another rat that ran for cover when confronted. Charles Bushman took him to task and got his wrist slapped by the mods.
You spend a lot of time there.
Well.....there’s like seven posts a day here sometimes and then two dozen birdshit flybys. A man gets bored and Hargraves and Bushman both got shafted for making too many good points
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

If anyone is wondering where MS is hiding he’s in the “Management” threads. What a piece of shit coward. It’s only gonna get worse for him. Captain Gillis Bro.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Hey what ever happened to CFP? Cookie was a regular for years...weird
If you need air...call it in
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:50 pm Hey what ever happened to CFP? Cookie was a regular for years...weird
Cookie La Rue??

That was a solid dude. Met at a meet n greet a million years ago
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:31 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:50 pm Hey what ever happened to CFP? Cookie was a regular for years...weird
Cookie La Rue??

That was a solid dude. Met at a meet n greet a million years ago
Na ...Cooke For Premier. German cookie is still kickin around. Hes in the pool every year
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:31 pm That was a solid dude. Met at a meet n greet a million years ago
LOL, those were the days of the Stone Age. Young, wild and free. :cheers:
And lots of fun, how's Mitten going? :mrgreen:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

She fell in love, got married and is producing smart beautiful Caucasian babies (none of them mine!!) filling her genetic destiny!

Best airport pickup ever!!
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/0cbc8077-3 ... 8f04d57627
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:32 pm
So Eddy Punch Clock AND Cooke For Premier are gone?

FFS
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:10 pm

FFS
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

MS is in a foul mood at the pond. Angry and raging about Erik Gudbranson, Adam Gaudette, the Canucks management, Tim Schaller, Brendan Gaunce, Kole Lind, all the moronic managers throughout the league. He is an extremely happy man it seems.

292 lb tantalum is also angry. I don’t remember him being that bitter.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:22 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:10 pm

FFS
Is that Dogfart? :lol:

That fucker was hilarious