LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

He also says a 1 % er. So he has a pedal bike with ape hangers and a back rocker with a pink patch?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Was it swine necrophilliac or kong jr, the little monkey we love to spank, that worked at Costco?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

They have a ten page thread on the acquisition of the new 4th string goalie. 99 % of the thread is bashing management and 1 % of it is about the Czech goalie.

The mods are in bed with the piss posse. The mod Ronning on Empty is a fucking klown. They don’tdiscipline any of the piss posse, just the people that argue with them. You can’t make this shit up
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Wasn't kong_jr the Costco dude?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:09 pm They have a ten page thread on the acquisition of the new 4th string goalie. 99 % of the thread is bashing management and 1 % of it is about the Czech goalie.

The mods are in bed with the piss posse. The mod Ronning on Empty is a fucking klown. They don’tdiscipline any of the piss posse, just the people that argue with them. You can’t make this shit up
LOL, the Canucks HF members are an embarrassment to Canuck Fandom. They are like the deranged cousin that nobody likes to talk about, it’s too bad the Mods are the same idiots. Hats off to the few there that push back like Fan but they are conveniently outnumbered due to the Mods directing the attitude which is what you see there now - the insane running the asylum.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Aaronp18 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:46 pm Wasn't kong_jr the Costco dude?
Yes - I believe it was him.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:11 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:09 pm They have a ten page thread on the acquisition of the new 4th string goalie. 99 % of the thread is bashing management and 1 % of it is about the Czech goalie.

LOL, the Canucks HF members are an embarrassment to Canuck Fandom. They are like the deranged cousin that nobody likes to talk about, it’s too bad the Mods are the same idiots. Hats off to the few there that push back like Fan but they are conveniently outnumbered due to the Mods directing the attitude which is what you see there now - the insane running the asylum.
Sounds so much like CP
Eddy Punch Clock
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Eddy Punch Clock »

My ears are burning...
2011..... the one that got away.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Eddy Punch Clock wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:13 pm My ears are burning...
Better than your anus!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Gesus I know why tantalum turned so bitter. He’s apparently 292 pounds. LOL!!! He’s lived in the States too long I guess. What a fucking glutton!
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:03 am Gesus I know why tantalum turned so bitter. He’s apparently 292 pounds. LOL!!! He’s lived in the States too long I guess. What a fucking glutton!
Where is the info coming from?
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

rats19 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:03 am Gesus I know why tantalum turned so bitter. He’s apparently 292 pounds. LOL!!! He’s lived in the States too long I guess. What a fucking glutton!
The GDT vs the Ducks.

Getting that fat would make me angry as well so I kinda get why he might be sour
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:05 am
The GDT vs the Ducks.

Getting that fat would make me angry as well so I kinda get why he might be sour
I noticed he started changing after that tornado in Joplin
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:05 am
The GDT vs the Ducks.

Yikes! Don't want to imagine what Tant's keyboard looks like.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!