LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Mickey107 »

Here's another "non traditional', not really, country band.
The guy could beat the shit out of the guitar. Shred as good as the heavy mettlers.

"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:42 pmFuck Off
Do you need a hug?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Don’t tell me, is EPC eating Melvin’s potato? Thinks MS would be a top 10 GM in the NHL. Has y2kcanucks back, a massive fan of Jack Burton’s pro tank mania? Say it isn’t so?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Did you guys see they set up a go fund me page to get Benning fired.... they want to rent a billboard, lol, fuck are they dumb. I hope they raise the money and get this billboard. Biggest waste of money ever.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:21 pm Did you guys see they set up a go fund me page to get Benning fired.... they want to rent a billboard, lol, fuck are they dumb. I hope they raise the money and get this billboard. Biggest waste of money ever.
Tell them the kids from UBC will help them put it up;
(with "Volkswagens").
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I noticed ole EPC wanted nothing to do with joining in with our slagging of the HF weirdo’s like MS, Butt Melvin Gillis, Canafan, Dim Jim etc. Loyalist to the wingnuts
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Hes matured now. Drives an all wheel drive minivan and regularly attends parent teacher meetings
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Oh man, it’s pure gold at the HF Pro Tank thread right now, Melvin just wrote his obituary, :lol: and then Clunk came running to his side to give him a big Team Benning-Hate Hug, to wipe away his tears

Absolutely Golden
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:48 am Oh man, it’s pure gold at the HF Pro Tank thread right now, Melvin just wrote his obituary, :lol: and then Clunk came running to his side to give him a big Team Benning-Hate Hug, to wipe away his tears

Absolutely Golden
Lol thankyou for that, I hadn’t been over there in awhile, the salt when they can’t admit how stupid they are is delicious.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Quite a pathetic way to admit defeat but not surprised coming from Butt Gillis. At least Canafan just walked without giving notice. The Benning Hate Crew are going to start dropping like flies with the odd stubborn bastard putting up the good fight, I imagine y2k to be that guy.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:50 pm Quite a pathetic way to admit defeat but not surprised coming from Butt Gillis. At least Canafan just walked without giving notice. The Benning Hate Crew are going to start dropping like flies with the odd stubborn bastard putting up the good fight, I imagine y2k to be that guy.
The funny part is that Y2K (AKA Pauser) swore for the longest while that he would quit posting if Jimbro got extended.

Well Jimbro gets extended and Y2K bids a teary goodbye... and then a few days later he is back posting as usual.

He really should be swimming with the stingrays right now...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:50 pm Quite a pathetic way to admit defeat but not surprised coming from Butt Gillis. At least Canafan just walked without giving notice. The Benning Hate Crew are going to start dropping like flies with the odd stubborn bastard putting up the good fight, I imagine y2k to be that guy.
Something is screwy when a guy mentions he is on his way out a few times on a random message board.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:55 pm
Something is screwy when a guy mentions he is on his way out a few times on a random message board.
Cuckoooooo....

The inmates are no longer running the HF asymum

Melvin is certified special needs, him and MS
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Lol @ Boi R D's ridiculously shitty takes on the Canucks for the last five years. Remember when the defence was "set"? Haha Lol.

Pouliot and Gudbranson and Del Zotto. LOL Juolevi. Sweet pick, beautiful! Thank Christ for Tanev, Edler and Hutton.

Your shit isn't aging well guys. 🥳
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lmao I have to dig up the quote by “Ronning on Empty” at the piss pond a week or two ago. I think it was in the management thread. He claims that a poster I think called “canucksfan75” is a legit source because he personally vetted the guy. You can’t make this shit up. :lol: