Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:58 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:52 am I never said +/- was the be all end all. I said he got ventilated and was on for a lot more goals against than goals for. That’s all I said. And his +/- was by far the worst on that team when he got hurt. But I guess it was the rest of the team’s fault
Note to self - no longer engage with Blob Dude regarding Juolevi Gillis, not until he is no longer maniacally depressed over not drafting the Turtle any player at all other than who he actually picked between 6 and 11 years ago
Fixed for duplicity
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

LOL @ Danny
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

micky107 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:02 am Taking a quick boo at their Financial situation moving forward,
they can't afford premium, unless maybe your thinking a serviceable player and a high pick.

As an aside, maybe smiley Ben would take a miniscule contract to play under the lights. :)
They’ll take a pick and prospect package, I guess if we’re dangling the 10th overall and a couple of our top prospects (madden) we could get him, but that will be the type of deal that will get him.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol Miller isn’t fetching a top 10 pick let alone other assets. If he is tell McPhee to fist himself and hang up the phone
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Benning gonna pull a Lamouriello in front of his home crowd on draft day. He better fucking not!

“You may want to hear this!” - Bettman
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:32 pm Lol Miller isn’t fetching a top 10 pick let alone other assets. If he is tell McPhee to fist himself and hang up the phone
Dude have you not seen what top 4 dmen fetch around the league, especially ones locked into a great contract? They’ll get better than what hamonic fetched. There’ll be a lineup of teams after him.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:17 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:32 pm Lol Miller isn’t fetching a top 10 pick let alone other assets. If he is tell McPhee to fist himself and hang up the phone
Dude have you not seen what top 4 dmen fetch around the league, especially ones locked into a great contract? They’ll get better than what hamonic fetched. There’ll be a lineup of teams after him.
I’m still flabbergasted Hamonic fetched a lottery pick and two 2nds. Flabbergasted, but that’s how it is with young D-men. They cost too much. Draft them like Benning
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:48 pm
I’m still flabbergasted Hamonic fetched a lottery pick and two 2nds. Flabbergasted, but that’s how it is with young D-men. They cost too much. Draft them like Benning
That pick wasn’t pre determined at the time. If the Flames has a decent season it would have been in the 20s
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Seth Jones fetched Ryan Johanssen. Just because some teams overpay doesn’t make it right. Mikhael Sergachev will be a top 4 guy and he cost Jonathan Drouin.

You need to find a team in cap trouble or loaded on the back end. Try and shake a Calvin DeHaan or a David Savard loose from the Canes or the Jackets.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:08 pm
That pick wasn’t pre determined at the time. If the Flames has a decent season it would have been in the 20s
I don’t give a flying fuck if the first wasn’t lottery protected. A first round pick and two 2nd round picks for that bum Hamonic is highway robbery! The Flames got bent over the kitchen table and rammed up the arse big time
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:54 pm
I don’t give a flying fuck if the first wasn’t lottery protected. A first round pick and two 2nd round picks for that bum Hamonic is highway robbery! The Flames got bent over the kitchen table and rammed up the arse big time
Similar to a jet black haired GM that gave up a recent 1st round pick, a high 2nd and a 4th for a bottom pair D man.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 am Olaf needs a year in the minors. Hopefully he will finally be ready in 2020-21.
Why?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

3.875, locked up for 4 more years and limited protection.
Proven top 4 defense man. Why wouldn't you want this guy on your team.
I suppose some folks think he's a fluke, being picked 151 OA, and can't get over that hump, but...
None the less, you don't just give them 10th OA this year straight up.
Gotta be more involved.
I think I recall, Mike Gillis being involved in a straight up player for pick once. Na....
Last edited by Mickey107 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

micky107 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 am
3.875, locked up for 4 more years and limited protection.
Proven top 4 defense man. Why wouldn't you want this guy on your team.
I suppose some folks think he's a fluke, being picked 151 OA, and can't get over that hump, but...
None the less, you son't just give them 10th OA this year straight up.
Gotta be more involved.
I think I recall, Mike Gillis being involved in a straight up player for pick once. Na....
He’s no Jordie Benn
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:59 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:54 pm
Similar to a jet black haired GM that gave up a recent 1st round pick, a high 2nd and a 4th for a bottom pair D man.
No it’s not

12th overall - Dobson
2nd round pick
2nd round pick

24th overall - McCann
2nd round pick
4th round pick

Which one you taking Blob?