Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Topper »

Jake is closer to a Cookie Monster than most recognize. Try watch the play away from the puck.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:57 pm Jake is closer to a Cookie Monster than most recognize. Try watch the play away from the puck.
I have noticed a bit away from the puck... he is very close to an asshole..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Brendan Batchelor
@BatchHockey
Wednesday practice lines for the #Canucks:

Goldobin-Horvat-Boeser
Roussel-Sutter-Granlund >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this is gross. switch to 3 or 4 !
Baertschi-Gaudette-Virtanen
Eriksson-Beagle-Motte/Schaller >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>angry at Luoi?

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Del Zotto-Biega >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>think Jim's finger is on the trigger and it aint Biega :?:

11:03 AM - Jan 9, 2019
Oh well. That's what I saw.

@Canucks

Coach Green expects Pettersson to skate Thursday or Friday, "which is a good sign." Leivo is also expected to skate in the next few days; he will not play tomorrow.

12:29 PM - 9 Jan 2019
"evolution"
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 am
Uncle dans leg wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:30 am :lol:

Reef doesnt think "drugs" will help and consequently he has issues with misdirected rage.
Buddy try suprising the old lady with a few wicked smacks on the ass next time your thumpin it from the back...bet you find she wants another and you wont have to lash out in here so bad

Reef its not your fault.
It’s called ‘displaced aggression’. Reef’s ways are a prime example of it. Blobbee has it bigly time as well.
and you are a great example of what drugs do to people, how is your yo-yo doing today?
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Gaudette on coming back & experience in Utica.
https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/pract ... c-64766303
"evolution"
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Carlyee wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:22 am

What do you want the guy to do? Run around pitchforking anyone that bumps shoulders with EP40? "What ever (SIC) is needed" means different things to different people. For example I wanted someone to hang a knee on Koteemmiee, because i am a spiteful human being and prone to rash decisions which generally result in social, legal and karmic hassles. You may want EG to go full savage beast mode and get suspended for the rest of his life. I mean I don't know what you think. However I am just lizard brained enough to comprehend that "what ever (SIC) is needed" is probably dictated by EG, his coaches, the NHL and society at large.

Also, why are you so mad all the time? I thought legal weed was supposed to help you rage filled types.
lol - I see you are using RD's and Strange method of deflection.

Did I say he was supposed to punch someone, fuck your brain is the one on drugs.
Do you think he plays physical hockey? Really? On a consistent basis, game after game? Do you think he is does anything to deter the opposing teams from taking liberties with the Canucks star players? It is not about a "fight", it is about doing what ever is needed in a game to let the other team know any stupidity will be answered back.
Do I need to explain to you what "it is not about a fight" hell I even put quotes around it but maybe you missed English class that day.

I asked you a question and have not seen your response, or maybe I missed it, but do you really think he plays physical hockey game after game? Excuse me while I go and try some of the new shipment that just came in so I can be of the same mind as you when reading your response.

PS - I am not even talking about 1 specific instance, I am asking in general if you think he is any sort of deterrent for the Canucks?
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Coach Green after practice today, re; Gaudette, Demko, Edler; make sure to get the Jan 9 one... ;)
https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/pract ... c-64766603
"evolution"
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Did anyone post this interview yet?
Can't seemto recall seeing it here. :|

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Carlyee »

Reefer2 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:54 pm
Carlyee wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:22 am

What do you want the guy to do? Run around pitchforking anyone that bumps shoulders with EP40? "What ever (SIC) is needed" means different things to different people. For example I wanted someone to hang a knee on Koteemmiee, because i am a spiteful human being and prone to rash decisions which generally result in social, legal and karmic hassles. You may want EG to go full savage beast mode and get suspended for the rest of his life. I mean I don't know what you think. However I am just lizard brained enough to comprehend that "what ever (SIC) is needed" is probably dictated by EG, his coaches, the NHL and society at large.

Also, why are you so mad all the time? I thought legal weed was supposed to help you rage filled types.
lol - I see you are using RD's and Strange method of deflection.

Did I say he was supposed to punch someone, fuck your brain is the one on drugs.
Do you think he plays physical hockey? Really? On a consistent basis, game after game? Do you think he is does anything to deter the opposing teams from taking liberties with the Canucks star players? It is not about a "fight", it is about doing what ever is needed in a game to let the other team know any stupidity will be answered back.
Do I need to explain to you what "it is not about a fight" hell I even put quotes around it but maybe you missed English class that day.

I asked you a question and have not seen your response, or maybe I missed it, but do you really think he plays physical hockey game after game? Excuse me while I go and try some of the new shipment that just came in so I can be of the same mind as you when reading your response.

PS - I am not even talking about 1 specific instance, I am asking in general if you think he is any sort of deterrent for the Canucks?
I stated by belief that he plays physical in the post you originally referenced. I apologize for not repeating myself. I went on to explain that "whatever is needed" is relative, and against my better judgement I even asked your opinion on what you want to see him do.

What more can I possibly do to get you to calm the fuck down.
Last edited by Carlyee on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Carlyee »

Topper wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:57 pm Jake is closer to a Cookie Monster than most recognize. Try watch the play away from the puck.
I've been dying to post this exact thought. I just hope Jake is less of a chicken shit than Matt Cook.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Carlyee wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:22 am What do you want the guy to do? Run around pitchforking anyone that bumps shoulders with EP40? "What ever (SIC) is needed" means different things to different people. For example I wanted someone to hang a knee on Koteemmiee, because i am a spiteful human being and prone to rash decisions which generally result in social, legal and karmic hassles. You may want EG to go full savage beast mode and get suspended for the rest of his life. I mean I don't know what you think. However I am just lizard brained enough to comprehend that "what ever (SIC) is needed" is probably dictated by EG, his coaches, the NHL and society at large.

Did Carlyee say you said Guds was supposed to punch someone? Image

Reefer2 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:54 pm Do I need to explain to you what "it is not about a fight" hell I even put quotes around it but maybe you missed English class that day.
Reefer of all people mocking someone about missing English class!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And look at the "sentence" in which he says it! Image

... which closely followed "fuck your brain is the one on drugs". :D

"My phone's autocorrect makes my posts say would of should of" - Reefer2
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Reefer2 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:46 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 am
Uncle dans leg wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:30 am :lol:

Reef doesnt think "drugs" will help and consequently he has issues with misdirected rage.
Buddy try suprising the old lady with a few wicked smacks on the ass next time your thumpin it from the back...bet you find she wants another and you wont have to lash out in here so bad

Reef its not your fault.
It’s called ‘displaced aggression’. Reef’s ways are a prime example of it. Blobbee has it bigly time as well.
how is your Yo-Yo Ma doing today?
Sorry, not a fan.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

micky107 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:20 pm Brendan Batchelor
@BatchHockey
Wednesday practice lines for the #Canucks:

Goldobin-Horvat-Boeser
Roussel-Sutter-Granlund >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this is gross. switch to 3 or 4 !
Baertschi-Gaudette-Virtanen
I wanna see Baertshi, Gaud and Virtanen play together. About time that Gaudette gets some skill to play with.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

rats19 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:01 pm
I have noticed a bit away from the puck... he is very close to an asshole..
+1
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:00 pm
Carlyee wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:22 am What do you want the guy to do? Run around pitchforking anyone that bumps shoulders with EP40? "What ever (SIC) is needed" means different things to different people. For example I wanted someone to hang a knee on Koteemmiee, because i am a spiteful human being and prone to rash decisions which generally result in social, legal and karmic hassles. You may want EG to go full savage beast mode and get suspended for the rest of his life. I mean I don't know what you think. However I am just lizard brained enough to comprehend that "what ever (SIC) is needed" is probably dictated by EG, his coaches, the NHL and society at large.

Did Carlyee say you said Guds was supposed to punch someone? Image

Reefer2 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:54 pm Do I need to explain to you what "it is not about a fight" hell I even put quotes around it but maybe you missed English class that day.
Reefer of all people mocking someone about missing English class!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And look at the "sentence" in which he says it! Image

... which closely followed "fuck your brain is the one on drugs". :D

"My phone's autocorrect makes my posts say would of should of" - Reefer2
Sure