Help is on the Way....

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Help is on the Way....

Post by Chef Boi RD »

olpaddy wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:49 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:01 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:13 pm I’m picturing Paddy saying this in Euphegenia Doubtfire’s voice
Paddy, I think Blob wants to buy you a drink. :wink:
Ive been told by someone that I can no longer watch Games for the rest of the year while enjoying alcohol to wash away the pain... As much as I need decompress polishing off bottles isnt an option going forward if I wish to see someone naked ever again I believe was the quote...

So I'm all about the Positives of tomorrow going forward post games... 8-)

My drinking Habits need to be curtailed or twice divorced... So searching out U tube vids at 5 am is how I going to deal with this shitty season if I can no longer drink myself into oblivion...
The answer - a woman who likes to drink, too.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Ah, I see... this is a self-help thread.

Hang in there, Paddy. Focus on 1.5 years from now.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:03 pm
nuckster wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:58 pm
SKYO wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:26 am Elias Pettersson - leads SHL in scoring.

Jonathan Dahlen - leads Timra in scoring

Adam Gaudette - leads NCAA in scoring

Kole Lind - leads Kelowna Rockets in scoring

Michael DiPietro - 3rd best g.a.a in OHL
Exciting prospects for sure. There's real reason for optimism when it comes to offence. Im intrigued to see however, how Ben/Lin choose to address what is basically just about the WORST defence in the league. I hope they trade down at the draft to address our need for talented defencemen (unless we actually win the lottery). Could you just imagine the impact of winning the lottery? It would feel like Xmas in Canuckville!
Dahlin - Tanev
Juolevi - Tryamkin
Edler – Gudbranson
That'll work. BUT, do you think that Benning would actually find a way to off-load 3 of the following? Stetcher, Pouliot, Hutton, Biega, and MDZ?
cc oldtimer
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Keep the best two for 7 and 8.

Still you’d need three strokes of good luck for Docs scenario. I’d settle for Dahlin
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

nuckster wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:34 pm BUT, do you think that Benning would actually find a way to off-load 3 of the following? Stetcher, Pouliot, Hutton, Biega, and MDZ?
Oh sure, there are various ways...

But you probably keep 2 of the cheaper ones as #7 and #8 (Pouliot + Biega?)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

olpaddy wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:49 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:01 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:13 pm I’m picturing Paddy saying this in Euphegenia Doubtfire’s voice
Paddy, I think Blob wants to buy you a drink. :wink:
Ive been told by someone that I can no longer watch Games for the rest of the year while enjoying alcohol to wash away the pain... As much as I need decompress polishing off bottles isnt an option going forward if I wish to see someone naked ever again I believe was the quote...

So I'm all about the Positives of tomorrow going forward post games... 8-)

My drinking Habits need to be curtailed or twice divorced... So searching out U tube vids at 5 am is how I going to deal with this shitty season if I can no longer drink myself into oblivion...
Holy fuck i came back just in time to absorb this little gem.... :lol:

Come on over to bowgerville man...waaaaay less bullshit involved in being ripped
If you need air...call it in