The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4838
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Reefer2 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:34 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:08 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:33 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:51 am
You-duls and the Gimp are lost without their Blob.
And you never answer questions.
I don’t want your lame questions infiltrating my answering vortex. It would be like planting a virus, turning me into an imbecile
Too late

Mic drops

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10748
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Topper » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:11 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:34 pm
Mic drops
Image
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7727
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:37 pm

:lol:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Tciso » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:45 am

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:37 pm
:lol:
If all goes well for Carson Focht, you might need to change your tag line.

"Nobody Focht's ... with the Hezus."
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21112
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Strangelove » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:38 pm

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7727
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:02 pm

Tciso wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:45 am
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:37 pm
:lol:
If all goes well for Carson Focht, you might need to change your tag line.

"Nobody Focht's ... with the Hezus."
:lol:

Word is that john turturro is gonna star in a big lebowski spinoff playing jesus
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1046
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by damonberryman » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 pm
damonberryman wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:12 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:13 pm
I'm thinking Boeser might risk missing camp but will sign by Oct 2nd for sure. Some of these guys are starting to cave and sign now so it wont be much longer

I really hope not. I am tired of hearing how this or that player did not make training camps and is not yet in game shape
The Berry Man Returns! Where ya been? Stay awhile. We miss ya. Heads up Blob is now Doyle Hargraves
Blob is Hargraves? Really??? Was it a coming out sort of deal?

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14909
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:03 pm

damonberryman wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 pm
damonberryman wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:12 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:13 pm
I'm thinking Boeser might risk missing camp but will sign by Oct 2nd for sure. Some of these guys are starting to cave and sign now so it wont be much longer

I really hope not. I am tired of hearing how this or that player did not make training camps and is not yet in game shape
The Berry Man Returns! Where ya been? Stay awhile. We miss ya. Heads up Blob is now Doyle Hargraves
Blob is Hargraves? Really??? Was it a coming out sort of deal?
Berry man, listen my friend, Blobbee doesn’t think we know but we know. It’s just a matter of time for when he officially comes out
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15228
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:11 pm

damonberryman wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 pm
damonberryman wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:12 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:13 pm
I'm thinking Boeser might risk missing camp but will sign by Oct 2nd for sure. Some of these guys are starting to cave and sign now so it wont be much longer

I really hope not. I am tired of hearing how this or that player did not make training camps and is not yet in game shape
The Berry Man Returns! Where ya been? Stay awhile. We miss ya. Heads up Blob is now Doyle Hargraves
Blob is Hargraves? Really??? Was it a coming out sort of deal?
Hargraves will take you under his wing if you need this sort of thing
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15228
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:50 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:03 pm
damonberryman wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 pm
damonberryman wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:12 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:13 pm
I'm thinking Boeser might risk missing camp but will sign by Oct 2nd for sure. Some of these guys are starting to cave and sign now so it wont be much longer

I really hope not. I am tired of hearing how this or that player did not make training camps and is not yet in game shape
The Berry Man Returns! Where ya been? Stay awhile. We miss ya. Heads up Blob is now Doyle Hargraves
Blob is Hargraves? Really??? Was it a coming out sort of deal?
Berry man, listen my friend, Blobbee doesn’t think we know but we know. It’s just a matter of time for when he officially comes out
What was the best acting performance in that movie?

Billy Bob was nails and so was Dwight Yoakim. To me a solid performance was put in by JT Walsh as Charles Bushman who bugged the fuck out of Karl in “The Nervous Hospital”. Or how bout the vendors that sold Karl the potted meat and French fried taters he loved.... Vaughan Cunningham played by John Ritter ...., Reef anyone??

Or young Frank Wheaton that took a shine to Karl?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14909
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:15 pm

When Karl visits his Dad played by Robert Duval, best scene in the movie

“I’m your boy”

“I ain’t got no boy”

“I studied the bible. I studied killing you, but I figure I don’t need to, you’ll be dead soon enough.”
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15228
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:15 pm
When Karl visits his Dad played by Robert Duval, best scene in the movie

“I’m your boy”

“I ain’t got no boy”

“I studied the bible. I studied killing you, but I figure I don’t need to, you’ll be dead soon enough.”
“You’re not funny ha ha, you’re funny queer”

“ You lay with men”
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14909
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:26 pm

JT Walsh intentional dragging the chair across the floor just to annoy. IMO Blob is more JT Walsh than anyone else in that movie
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15228
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:49 pm

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:26 pm
JT Walsh intentional dragging the chair across the floor just to annoy. IMO Blob is more JT Walsh than anyone else in that movie
Should I change my handle to Charles Bushman?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8088
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Cornuck » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:49 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:26 pm
JT Walsh intentional dragging the chair across the floor just to annoy. IMO Blob is more JT Walsh than anyone else in that movie
Should I change my handle to Charles Bushman?
In 5 years? sure...
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

Post Reply