2017 Development Camp

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: 2017 Development Camp

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Is Doc the conductor?
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Is Doc the conductor?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... Uo9XNfF9kQ

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Listen North Korea^^^ - Boeser, Gaudette, Tryamkin, Demko, Lockwood, Lind, Gadjovich, Dipietro, Brisebios not high picks. What was Gillis problem?

6 Drafts, Korea. Gilleye had 6 drafts. SFA is all we got. JimBro destroyed Gilleye in just his first draft with the Canucks. Geniusness
Not one of these guys has panned out yet. You're embarrassing yourself
You know they will, Bubbles. 1-2 years
Can we save this and remind RD in 3 years when he flips again.

Your gold RD pure 100% gold.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Reefer2 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Listen North Korea^^^ - Boeser, Gaudette, Tryamkin, Demko, Lockwood, Lind, Gadjovich, Dipietro, Brisebios not high picks. What was Gillis problem?

6 Drafts, Korea. Gilleye had 6 drafts. SFA is all we got. JimBro destroyed Gilleye in just his first draft with the Canucks. Geniusness
Not one of these guys has panned out yet. You're embarrassing yourself
You know they will, Bubbles. 1-2 years
Can we save this and remind RD in 3 years when he flips again.

Your gold RD pure 100% gold.
Even the most pessimistic/pissy fickle Canucks fans whom are the most depressing/suicidal types are seeing the light with the recent prospects added to the team.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

SKYO wrote:Even the most pessimistic/pissy fickle Canucks fans whom are the most depressing/suicidal types are seeing the light with the recent prospects added to the team.
* I can think of one exception.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Cornuck wrote:
SKYO wrote:Even the most pessimistic/pissy fickle Canucks fans whom are the most depressing/suicidal types are seeing the light with the recent prospects added to the team.
Lol if this is for me I'll bite. My point is not a single Elmer draft pick has made the show yet. I guess you could say Tryamkin but he wants nothing to do with the franchise. So maybe don't count all your chickens before they hatch. I've said in several occasions that the pipeline looks deeper and may now be a top 10 prospect pool. Then you have idiots saying it's the leagues best and that Elmer is the leagues premier scout. It gets a bit nauseating to read.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Cornuck wrote:
Lol if this is for me I'll bite. My point is not a single Elmer draft pick has made the show yet. I guess you could say Tryamkin but he wants nothing to do with the franchise. So maybe don't count all your chickens before they hatch. I've said in several occasions that the pipeline looks deeper and may now be a top 10 prospect pool. Then you have idiots saying it's the leagues best and that Elmer is the leagues premier scout. It gets a bit nauseating to read.
Sigh, Blob you and I and a few others get it.

We are the original geniuses here, ahead of out time are we not? (Yes I know I cannot spell).
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Cornuck wrote:
Yes - and just fuckin' with ya, Blobby. I agree that we are pinning a LOT of hope on these kids, and some will disappoint, some will reach their expected ceiling and one or two might surpass all expectations. The jury is still out, and anyone claiming the future is set - well... let's just say they don't understand how Canuck-luck works. ;)

Our prospect pool is likely the best its been in franchise history - but they're still 'prospects'.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Cornuck wrote:
SKYO wrote:the most pessimistic/pissy fickle Canucks fans whom are the most depressing/suicidal types
* I can think of one.
this is for me

It gets a bit nauseating to read.
YEEEEEEUP, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Reefer2 wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Cornuck wrote:
Sigh, Blob you and I and a few others get it.

We are the original geniuses here, ahead of out time are we not? (Yes I know I cannot spell).
I
Yep.... Doc and Dud are up and down like a whores pants. It is impossible to have a decent hockey discussion with people so removed from reality.
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

Cornuck wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Cornuck wrote:
Yes - and just fuckin' with ya, Blobby. I agree that we are pinning a LOT of hope on these kids, and some will disappoint, some will reach their expected ceiling and one or two might surpass all expectations. The jury is still out, and anyone claiming the future is set - well... let's just say they don't understand how Canuck-luck works. ;)

Our prospect pool is likely the best its been in franchise history - but they're still 'prospects'.
That's an awfully firm grip on reality for a) a Canuck fan, and b) someone living in a red state.

Impressive.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Reefer2 wrote: Sigh, Blob you and I and a few others get it.

I
Yep.... Doc and Dud are up and down like a whores pants. It is impossible to have a decent hockey discussion with people so removed from reality.
Agreed that Blob and Reef are on the same level as far as intelligence and reality-grasping. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Ronning's Ghost wrote:
That's an awfully firm grip on reality for a) a Canuck fan, and b) someone living in a red state.

Impressive.
Thanks - but as long as we keep the focus on 2-3 years from now™, we're good. It's like one of those signs at the bar saying "Free Beer Tomorrow" :D
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Ahh it's one to two years from now.... don't move the goalposts for these klowns.