Canucks Contracts

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by damonberryman »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:33 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:28 pm Doc please post this over at the other site, should cause it to explode.

Why be a fan if you cannot be objective?
It would get deleted and I'd get another 50 lashes with the cat of nine tails.
How odd the cat has nine tails AND nine lives. What does this mean?
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by damonberryman »

ESQ wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:33 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:19 pm Curious if you understand Tanev doesn’t play PP and Hughes does not kill penalties
Maybe you missed the part where Tanev has never played the PP and is on pace for his fewest ATOI since 2013?

He's great, I'm just saying he's not a top-pairing. Which is why he's not cracked the top-100 in the league for TOI , and is instead ranked down around other Legit Top 4D like Erik Gudbranson. (Just kidding, Tanev is getting a full 16 seconds a game more than Guddy).
For you to compare Tanev to Erik is just.....well....I do not know.
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1156
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by damonberryman »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:47 am Trade Horvat for a D-man and make Pettersson and Miller your top 2 centres
I hate to say this chef, but you got to get in touch with your brain.
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 27570
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Strangelove »

Micky wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:57 am
Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:19 am What he said Micky was "Whether it’s one year or many years (on the next contract), I’d love to play my whole career here. Who knows what’s going to happen?"
Oh ya! so he did :blush: Sholda read to the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

More proof Micky doesn't read his own links...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4149
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:56 pm
Micky wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:57 am
Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:19 am What he said Micky was "Whether it’s one year or many years (on the next contract), I’d love to play my whole career here. Who knows what’s going to happen?"
Oh ya! so he did :blush: Sholda read to the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

More proof Micky doesn't read his own links...
that's one of the reasons his name is Gomer.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13807
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Micky »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:56 pm
Micky wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:57 am
Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:19 am What he said Micky was "Whether it’s one year or many years (on the next contract), I’d love to play my whole career here. Who knows what’s going to happen?"
Oh ya! so he did :blush: Sholda read to the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

More proof Micky doesn't read his own links...
Of course I do.................at the time.
"evolution"
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 27570
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Strangelove »

Micky wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:04 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:56 pm
Micky wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:57 am
Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:19 am What he said Micky was "Whether it’s one year or many years (on the next contract), I’d love to play my whole career here. Who knows what’s going to happen?"
Oh ya! so he did :blush: Sholda read to the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

More proof Micky doesn't read his own links...
Of course I do.................at the time.
So you read.... you just don't retain?

Sad!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13807
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Micky »

Image
"evolution"
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 11939
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by SKYO »

ESQ wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:33 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:19 pm Curious if you understand Tanev doesn’t play PP and Hughes does not kill penalties
Maybe you missed the part where Tanev has never played the PP and is on pace for his fewest ATOI since 2013?

He's great, I'm just saying he's not a top-pairing. Which is why he's not cracked the top-100 in the league for TOI , and is instead ranked down around other Legit Top 4D like Erik Gudbranson. (Just kidding, Tanev is getting a full 16 seconds a game more than Guddy).
Speaking of Gudbranson, dude spoke up about racial justice...a good read, a couple snippets.
Thanks to the lessons my folks and my community taught me, I came up alongside fantastic Black players like Devante Smith-Pelly and Chris and Anthony Stewart knowing that we were all equals — that all people were. But I have to admit that there was so much of their experience I didn’t understand. Because of my privilege growing up as a white man, I have been blind to the realities that Black communities face and the injustices Black people encounter on a daily basis. Sadly, it has taken years for me to finally become aware of this and to understand the inadequacies of silence.

These tragedies have always had a significant effect on me. But for the longest time I could not find the confidence to speak out about this issue. I didn’t know how and where I could be of any help. I simply did not know my place. So, I didn’t say anything. Based on my own inner fears, I stayed silent. I won’t do that anymore. We all have a voice and all of our voices are needed to combat this injustice.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/eri ... t-anymore/
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4149
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:07 pm
Micky wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:04 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:56 pm
Micky wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:57 am
Hockey Widow wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:19 am What he said Micky was "Whether it’s one year or many years (on the next contract), I’d love to play my whole career here. Who knows what’s going to happen?"
Oh ya! so he did :blush: Sholda read to the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

More proof Micky doesn't read his own links...
Of course I do.................at the time.
So you read.... you just don't retain?

Sad!
Hard to retain when you can’t remember your last opinion.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13807
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Micky »

Rick Dhaliwal@DhaliwalSports
UFA Chris Tanev’s agent Wade Arnott : “Chris’ preference is to find a way to stay & resign an extension in Vancouver but his contract status will take off itself in time. There are many things yet to unfold for the Canucks including their potential return to play playoff format.”
2:41 PM · Jun 12, 2020
Rick found someone to talk to / or someone that would talk to him. W/E.

Chris Tanev is a true blue Canuck. Good guy through and through. Has acquired a great smile throughout the years too.
"evolution"
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12426
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Micky wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:46 pm Has acquired a great smile throughout the years too.
:wow:

I didnt think he was coming back before but since hes started talking publicly about it i reckon he resigns in Van. Good news as the team really cant afford to bleed any assets out of their defensive depth.
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13807
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Micky »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:51 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:46 pm Has acquired a great smile throughout the years too.
:wow:

I didnt think he was coming back before but since hes started talking publicly about it i reckon he resigns in Van. Good news as the team really cant afford to bleed any assets out of their defensive depth.
Image

I think he's wearing falsies now.
"evolution"
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10929
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by rats19 »

Micky wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:07 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:51 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:46 pm Has acquired a great smile throughout the years too.
:wow:

I didnt think he was coming back before but since hes started talking publicly about it i reckon he resigns in Van. Good news as the team really cant afford to bleed any assets out of their defensive depth.
Image

I think he's wearing falsies now.
Falsies are for tits...

Caps
Dentures
Partials
Bridges

That sort of thing are for teeth
Getting old is not for the young...
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12426
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Rats is an expert in false teeth....

True story:
I once let a blue hair whip her teeth out and give me a gummer just to see how it would be.
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
Post Reply