Page 36 of 59

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:51 pm
by UWSaint
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:51 pm
UWSaint wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:46 pm
My prediction is the Canucks are about to go wide and sign a European pro to play D.....
Anyone in particular in mind?
Nope! Pure speculation.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:17 pm
by Micky
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:20 pm
Some folks are going to be crushed that Granlund wasn’t qualified.
Who?
His parents?

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:45 pm
by ESQ
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:20 pm
Some folks are going to be crushed that Granlund wasn’t qualified.
Some folks are going to be crushed that Gaunce wasn't extended.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:22 am
by Micky

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:29 am
by Micky
Darren Haynes
‏@DarrenWHaynes

Not qualified today by the Canucks was Markus Granlund, who had been traded to Vancouver by the Flames for Hunter Shinkaruk, who was not qualified by Montreal after he had been traded to the Canadiens for Kerby Rychel, who was not qualified today by Calgary.
Everybody loses.
4:33 PM - 25 Jun 2019
this is linking

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:56 am
by Per
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:20 pm
Some folks are going to be crushed that Granlund wasn’t qualified.
Who?
Well, most specifically, Granlund, his parents and his girlfriend. :drink:

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:57 am
by Per
micky107 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:17 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:20 pm
Some folks are going to be crushed that Granlund wasn’t qualified.
Who?
His parents?
Ah, damnit. Didn't see that when I responded. :oops:

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:56 am
by Chef Boi RD
micky107 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:29 am
Darren Haynes
‏@DarrenWHaynes

Not qualified today by the Canucks was Markus Granlund, who had been traded to Vancouver by the Flames for Hunter Shinkaruk, who was not qualified by Montreal after he had been traded to the Canadiens for Kerby Rychel, who was not qualified today by Calgary.
Everybody loses.
4:33 PM - 25 Jun 2019
this is linking
“The book isn’t written on Shinkaruk”

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:16 am
by Micky
Why they didn't want Ben back>>>>https://streamable.com/yforr#

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:02 am
by Topper
RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:56 am
micky107 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:29 am
Darren Haynes
‏@DarrenWHaynes

Not qualified today by the Canucks was Markus Granlund, who had been traded to Vancouver by the Flames for Hunter Shinkaruk, who was not qualified by Montreal after he had been traded to the Canadiens for Kerby Rychel, who was not qualified today by Calgary.
Everybody loses.
4:33 PM - 25 Jun 2019
this is linking
“The book isn’t written on Shinkaruk”
unqualified

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 am
by BladesofSteel
Luongo has tweeted he’s opted to retire

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:25 am
by Diehard1
BladesofSteel wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 am
Luongo has tweeted he’s opted to retire
Yep just saw that, good for him to retire, bad for the Nucks to get stuck with a cap hit for an arbitrary rule that Bettman brought in because he's a small, small man.

That said, the cap hit is only $2.2 million as the retained salary of $800k is gone. Not as big a deal.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:28 am
by Diehard1
Diehard1 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:25 am
BladesofSteel wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 am
Luongo has tweeted he’s opted to retire
Yep just saw that, good for him to retire, bad for the Nucks to get stuck with a cap hit for an arbitrary rule that Bettman brought in because he's a small, small man.

That said, the cap hit is only $2.2 million as the retained salary of $800k is gone. Not as big a deal.
To add to this, sounds like Lu helped out Florida by retiring as they save $3.6 million in salary plus only have to deal with a $1.1 million recapture penalty versus $5.7 on a LTIR hit. Lu helps out Florida and screws the Nucks at the same time, sounds like him.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:29 am
by Topper
Diehard1 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:28 am
Diehard1 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:25 am
BladesofSteel wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 am
Luongo has tweeted he’s opted to retire
Yep just saw that, good for him to retire, bad for the Nucks to get stuck with a cap hit for an arbitrary rule that Bettman brought in because he's a small, small man.

That said, the cap hit is only $2.2 million as the retained salary of $800k is gone. Not as big a deal.
To add to this, sounds like Lu helped out Florida by retiring as they save $3.6 million in salary plus only have to deal with a $1.1 million recapture penalty versus $5.7 on a LTIR hit. Lu helps out Florida and screws the Nucks at the same time, sounds like him.
You could have a cocktail party over his screwing in Vancouver.

Re: Canucks Contracts

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 am
by Micky