Canucks Contracts

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ESQ wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:15 pm
Vin Tanner wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:12 pm
ESQ wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:07 pm
And Blob calls him a "top pairing D" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did I say he was top pairing currently?

This oughta be good. :drink:
Tell ya what, you answer either of my questions and I'll answer yours:

Would you trade Demko, Boeser, Pettersson, Hughes, Hoglander for Rantanen, Makar, and Jost?

Lockwood, Rathbone, OJ and Podkolzin for Byram and Newhook?

Finally, what were you wearing the first time you met Sakic? Or did it happen in the locker room showers down at the rec centre?
Lol at little ESQ getting his panties in a bunch. “Did I do good Chef? Did I do good?”

I’ll answer your question when you walk back that I said Byram was a top pairing D man. When did I say this?

I’ll wait

Fuck you can tell which posters never played sports and got harassed by the hockey players They hate the BC kids who made it to the big time :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:18 pm
Vin Tanner wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:16 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:10 pm
ESQ wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:07 pm
Vin Tanner wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:05 pm Lol Olaf is now just as close to the NHL as Byram and Lockwood the same as Newhook. You can’t make this shit up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is Byram bumping out Girard, Toews or Murray in the top-6?

And Blob calls him a "top pairing D" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean, Byram's been touched by Joe, so I guess he's got that in common with Tanner :lol:
Byram was scratched in the playoffs. Girard was getting lit up in the playoffs defensively like the torches around Doyle’s Tiki bar in his backyard on a Friday night
Byram was injured most of the back half of the year you raging pisstank. Remember when you announced to the board that Drysadale was Canada’s best D at the WJC. Drysdale played 7 minutes in the final and Byram led the team with more than 20 minutes. I linked it and you scurried into a hole. Good times. You had no response and tucked your tail. It was fucking beautiful
Doyle is calling Byram the next Bobby Orr after limited viewings. Just like he did with that bum Quinton “the lifeless” Byfield.
Do you always resort to lying when you get lit up like a Christmas tree? You’re as good a debater as Gomer.

When did I mention Bobby Orr?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blobby washes Joe's balls...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Funny how those two scatter like rats when the lies get exposed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Youre out to lunch on Byram Chef. Hes good

Byfield is a Taylor Pyatt though
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:55 pm Youre out to lunch on Byram Chef. Hes good

Byfield is a Taylor Pyatt though
I like Byram but he’s not the next coming that Doyle claims.

You are correct about Byfield, he’s too passive, not a competitive bone in his body. I was alarmed at how unengaged he was at the two WJC’s.

Girard gets lit up like a Christmas tree. I wonder if they should try him out at forward?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:24 pm Blobby washes Joe's balls...
:lol:
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Vin Tanner wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:28 pm Funny how those two scatter like rats when the lies get exposed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol at the Chef questioning a players compete level. I guess he tried hard at Tether Ball- makes him an expert :mex:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:55 pm Byfield is a Taylor Pyatt though
Back in the day Blobby loved him some Taylor Pyatt!

No, really.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:06 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:55 pm Byfield is a Taylor Pyatt though

No, really.
And Steve “2nd and 3rd rd picks” Bernier. Stone Hands extraordinaire
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

No, really.

He must have liked the eye liner...

I guess Blobby has a touch of jungle fever this time around
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:07 pm

No, really.
And Steve “2nd and 3rd rd picks” Bernier. Stone Hands extraordinaire
YUP

Both of 'em...

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:58 pm The reality IS that Nonis needs to add a proven 30 goal man for this team to be a true contender. But the desired player needs to have some size, grit and chutzpah about him too. Perhaps Taylor Pyatt could be this player
Vin Tanner wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 pm They had the twins in their prime, while guys like Pyatt, Bernier and Demitra were solid forwards.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Pyatt and Bernier were solid bottom six players who played on cheap contracts. They didn’t make Sutter or Beagle money for fuck sakes and there were/are a fuckload of Beagle and Sutter ball washers in this thread. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Byfield fell down to 17th on Button’s his Top NHL Team Affiliated Prospects List with 6 fellow draft class mates who were drafted behind all moving ahead of him.

Raymond
Lundell
Sanderson
Holloway
Holtz
Askarov

Remember. Drysdale and Stutzle weren’t on the list because they already made it to the NHL

So

Total bust!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle was also a massive fan of Isbister, Alberts, Rome, Stanton, Ballard, Jeff Tambellini, Steve Kariya and Sestito