Canucks Contracts

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Canucks Contracts

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:30 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:25 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 pm the old flaming paper bag of dog shit gag
Works every time!
I used to just throw rocks through people’s windows
See that's your problem, you lack flamboyance. :wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/31- ... al-stages/
31 THOUGHTS

The hardest to read right now is Brock Boeser and Vancouver. They’ve discussed different contract lengths. There’ve been times of optimism and there’ve been times of pessimism. This is a huge year for the Canucks. They need a great start. It’s going to be much more difficult without Boeser. I predict he will hold out and Micky will jump off his roof.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:37 pm https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/31- ... al-stages/
31 THOUGHTS

The hardest to read right now is Brock Boeser and Vancouver. They’ve discussed different contract lengths. There’ve been times of optimism and there’ve been times of pessimism. This is a huge year for the Canucks. They need a great start. It’s going to be much more difficult without Boeser. I predict he will hold out and Micky will jump off his roof.
Frieman;
31 THOUGHTS

1. The hardest to read right now is Brock Boeser and Vancouver. They’ve discussed different contract lengths. There’ve been times of optimism and there’ve been times of pessimism. This is a huge year for the Canucks. They need a great start. It’s going to be much more difficult without Boeser. Only four teams scored fewer goals than Vancouver the last two seasons. Boeser’s 55 goals during that span are equal to Artemi Panarin and Jonathan Toews; more than Filip Forsberg, Jack Eichel and Mark Stone.
Did you do something naughty?

All bullshit aside ! The Canucks have a better chance of success if Boeser takes part in preseason. I don't care about
the split squad games to start it.
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:48 pm Did you do something naughty?
Nah, Frieds must've edited. :wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 pm the old flaming paper bag of dog shit gag
Works every time!
But I had a rifle for an arm
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:56 pm
Works every time!
If you managed to send a few through one window and out the other I take it back. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:01 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:56 pm
Works every time!
If you managed to send a few through one window and out the other I take it back. :mrgreen:
One time when we were young and very drunk over at a buudy’s cabin in Gibson’s we broke every window in the cabin. Then we were worried that the cops would dust the rocks for fingerprints so we kicked the doors in and removed all the rocks. Of course one idiot fell in the house and cut his knee so his blood was in there. We made him wash it up. :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:05 pm One time when we were young and very drunk over at a buudy’s cabin in Gibson’s we broke every window in the cabin. Then we were worried that the cops would dust the rocks for fingerprints so we kicked the doors in and removed all the rocks. Of course one idiot fell in the house and cut his knee so his blood was in there. We made him wash it up. :lol:
I'm surprised you guys didn't burn the place to the ground to destroy DNA evidence. :D
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I hope your knee healed
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:14 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:05 pm One time when we were young and very drunk over at a buudy’s cabin in Gibson’s we broke every window in the cabin. Then we were worried that the cops would dust the rocks for fingerprints so we kicked the doors in and removed all the rocks. Of course one idiot fell in the house and cut his knee so his blood was in there. We made him wash it up. :lol:
I'm surprised you guys didn't burn the place to the ground to destroy DNA evidence. :D
Yeah we were pretty crafty :hmmm:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:15 pm I hope your knee healed
Not my knee. ‘Twas Hairy’s
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:14 pm
The DNA would have come up Cro magnon. Otherwise known as Pitt River Man
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

Rick Dhaliwal@DhaliwalSports

The #Canucks cap issues are causing problems, the Boeser camp knows they can not get long term deal, they are willing to do a short term deal (even 1-2 years) but the gap remains even on that. Things can change quick but it does not look good right now.
I thought the team can go 10% over the cap before the season starts. What is the problem??? The Canucks have roughly $5-6 million with 23 men roster. If they can go 10% over the cap, they should have more than enough money to sign Boeser. I have no clues what is the real problem... :?:
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Jovocop wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:41 pm
Rick Dhaliwal@DhaliwalSports

The #Canucks cap issues are causing problems, the Boeser camp knows they can not get long term deal, they are willing to do a short term deal (even 1-2 years) but the gap remains even on that. Things can change quick but it does not look good right now.
I thought the team can go 10% over the cap before the season starts. What is the problem??? The Canucks have roughly $5-6 million with 23 men roster. If they can go 10% over the cap, they should have more than enough money to sign Boeser. I have no clues what is the real problem... :?:
I agree: I also think the team is better off with the Luongo recapture penalty in this 3 for 3 format. Seems we are just another domino
that wont fall without the help of the others. Sad situation for the team and the fans.

Just another radio clip that says very little;
TSN Radio Vancouver
LISTEN:
@DarrenDreger
The dialogue between the Boeser camp and the Canucks has been very amicable

https://post.futurimedia.com/ckstam/pla ... 19829.html
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Rick Dhaliwal
@DhaliwalSports
As I have been saying on radio all week, the #Canucks and Brock Boeser are not close to a deal. No way Boeser will be at camp Friday with the gap so big. Agent and GM need to lock themselves in a room and get this done.
3:01 PM · Sep 10, 2019
+
Rick Dhaliwal
@DhaliwalSports
3:06 PM · Sep 10, 2019
LOL; Five minutes apart......

It's his job ;)
"evolution"