TDD 2017

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

DonCherry4PM
MVP
MVP

Re: TDD 2017

Post by DonCherry4PM »

Hansen to Sharks - unconfirmed but rumoured as per Sportsnet game feed.
Invincibility lies in oneself.
Vincibility lies in the enemy.

- Sun Tzu
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Hansen to the sharks???? Back is nicolaye goldibin 21 yr old lw someone for tryamkin to talk to and a conditional fourth round pick 2017
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
lostinarink
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by lostinarink »

hearing Goldobin and a conditional 4th for Hansen

update - now offical
DonCherry4PM
MVP
MVP

Post by DonCherry4PM »

Info from EliteProspects:

Age - 21
Height - 6 feet
Weight - 181 lbs.
Origin - RUS

"Goldobin is a dangerous shooter with a wicked release on his wrist shot. He is quick and creative and can make defenders look foolish. He's weak against bigger opponents and can look lost in his own zone but is extremely dangerous and can quietly slide into prime scoring areas. (August 2013)"

Info from HockeysFuture:

"Goldobin is a gifted sniper with the potential to be a big-time scorer in the NHL with his excellent wrist shot. His game in his own end, particularly his defensive play, has held him back to this point. New San Jose Sharks' head coach Peter DeBoer values smart, two-way play and he — along with former Devils' coach Jacques Lemaire — helped another Russian sniper, Ilya Kovalchuk, transform from being a defensive liability to a player that is more aware in his own end of the ice. Goldobin has many of the same tools as Kovalchuk. While he may not put up the same gaudy offensive numbers as the former Thrashers and Devils forward, Goldobin has the potential to be a special player at the NHL level."

Read more at http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/ ... XoF3wOt.99
Last edited by DonCherry4PM on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Invincibility lies in oneself.
Vincibility lies in the enemy.

- Sun Tzu
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

DonCherry4PM wrote:Hansen to Sharks - unconfirmed but rumoured as per Sportsnet game feed.
Sounds like a decent prospect coming, but I don't like trading H Badger in the division
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

DonCherry4PM wrote:Hansen to Sharks - unconfirmed but rumoured as per Sportsnet game feed.
4th conditional too
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

2m
Bob McKenzie‏ @TSNBobMcKenzie
If SJ wins the Cup, the conditional fourth round pick becomes a first-round pick for the Canucks. 4th round or 1st round, no in between.
The only HW the Canucks need
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

Zamboni Driver wrote:
4th conditional too
Hopefully, it will only be one season beyond this.
lostinarink
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by lostinarink »

Hockey Widow wrote:2m
Bob McKenzie‏ @TSNBobMcKenzie
If SJ wins the Cup, the conditional fourth round pick becomes a first-round pick for the Canucks. 4th round or 1st round, no in between.
Go sharks go !!!! ?????
:oops:
Tanti09
CC Veteran

Post by Tanti09 »

Sharks vs Sens in Finals. Go Hansen? Or go Burr? I prefer a 1st rounder...
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Well, the Canucks have at least added a ton of skill at the left wing position in Dahlen and Goldobin. A late 1st round pick in the same draft as Virtanen. Now if Virtanen and Boeser can round out the right wing position and Horvat and Gaudette round out the centre position we may be ok
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Tanti09 wrote:Sharks vs Sens in Finals. Go Hansen? Or go Burr? I prefer a 1st rounder...
The 2017! Draft is a shire class, apparently the drop off points in the 1st round is around 10th pick and the next one around 20th. We wouldn't be getting thing any better than Goldobin with instead a first from the Sharks
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

At the rate GMJB is going I wouldn't be surprised if the Sedins are gone next TDD.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Well, the Canucks have at least added a ton of skill at the left wing position in Dahlen and Goldobin. A late 1st round pick in the same draft as Virtanen. Now if Virtanen and Boeser can round out the right wing position and Horvat and Gaudette round out the centre position we may be ok
Still a thin pipeline Pacific Blue. Two nice additions but it's not like all these guys are going to pan out. I still say they have to trade up into the 1 or 2 spot if they don't win it in the lottery. They need Patrick or Hischier. Use Tanev with their own pick as a sweetener if they have to.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Tanti09
CC Veteran

Post by Tanti09 »

RoyalDude wrote:
Tanti09 wrote:Sharks vs Sens in Finals. Go Hansen? Or go Burr? I prefer a 1st rounder...
The 2017! Draft is a shire class, apparently the drop off points in the 1st round is around 10th pick and the next one around 20th. We wouldn't be getting thing any better than Goldobin with instead a first from the Sharks
I was referring to the fact that if SJ wins Cup we get a 1st plus Goldobin... hence me going pro Hansen in a SJ-Sens final.