Career milestones 2016-17

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

Career milestones 2016-17

Post by Per »

Thought it was time someone started this thread.

What with Henr1K and all.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: Career milestones 2016-17

Post by Madcombinepilot »

So, whom here ever though Hank would get his 1000th point <on a breakaway> against Luongo?!?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Dan has a long shot, outside chance to get 1000k this season. Get himself a few multi point games, and score into those nets and who knows. Man if our PP could start to click he could pick up a few more too.

That would be something to see the sisters get 1000k in the same season! Next season will be nice but it sure would be something to see it this year.

Trevor said during one of the intermissions last game that 22 and 33 will definitely be retired when they hang em up. Would be nice if they could bring us a Cup to cap it off. A girl can dream. Win it for the sisters.
The only HW the Canucks need
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

1,000 points means a lot, only 84ish players have ever done it so it is a great accomplishment.

The 2 of them have been great players for the NHL and for the Nucks.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hockey Widow wrote:Dan has a long shot, outside chance to get 1000k this season. Get himself a few multi point games, and score into those nets and who knows. Man if our PP could start to click he could pick up a few more too.

That would be something to see the sisters get 1000k in the same season! Next season will be nice but it sure would be something to see it this year.

Trevor said during one of the intermissions last game that 22 and 33 will definitely be retired when they hang em up. Would be nice if they could bring us a Cup to cap it off. A girl can dream. Win it for the sisters.
Yeah Danny would really need to get it going to hit 1000 this year. Next year for sure. Great players for the team but I'm ok if they walk at the end of their current contracts. Unless they want to play 13-14 minutes on the third line and make 3 million instead of 7.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Dan has a long shot, outside chance to get 1000k this season. Get himself a few multi point games, and score into those nets and who knows. Man if our PP could start to click he could pick up a few more too.

Yeah Danny would really need to get it going to hit 1000 this year. Next year for sure. Great players for the team but I'm ok if they walk at the end of their current contracts. Unless they want to play 13-14 minutes on the third line and make 3 million instead of 7.
They are team players, and I would be surprised if they don't agree to a pay cut if they think it can help the team. I think they'd still be great second line players though.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Horvat-H000rvat should be up there in the year 2030-2032. lol
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.