Change of Ownership

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Do the Canucks need a change of ownership?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Yes
63%
No
38%

Total votes: 8

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: Change of Ownership

Post by 2Fingers »

Zamboni Driver wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Lord Benning will no doubt eventually have his mitts all over Lord Stanley's Cup. (again) :mex:
And what year do you envision that we win the cup?

Heck, when will we see a playoff game again?
Haven't you been reading?

2-3 years from now.

Not sure what will happen then but Doc promised something good will happen.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Just curious if Ron Toigo has the jack to purchase the team.

I'm not sure Blob but I'd sure like him as the owner a lot better than the Guineas.

Once again good point Blob as usual. You are like an eagle with a bunch of penguins yanking on your wings.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Just curious if Ron Toigo has the jack to purchase the team.

I'm not sure Blob but I'd sure like him as the owner a lot better than the Guineas.

Once again good point Blob as usual. You are like an eagle with a bunch of penguins yanking on your wings.
Listen Roberto Macenzzi you greasy Sicilian, just stick to your Gillis hysteria talk.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:

Listen Roberto Macenzzi you greasy Sicilian, just stick to your Gillis hysteria talk.
He's gone completely bonkers.

Now he's talking to himself on a god damn hockey message board.
Last edited by Topper on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol the bearded guy is pissed.

I am genuinely curious if Toigo has the wherewithal to own the Canucks. It's no secret that the Aquilinis have floated the team out on the market over the past few years.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Knowing what the Aquamarines are like, Cashing in Cashing out is a constant with them, they aren't your Milan Ilitch's. They aren't emotional investors. Pure business.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

RoyalDude wrote:Knowing what the Aquamarines are like, Cashing in Cashing out is a constant with them, they aren't your Milan Ilitch's. They aren't emotional investors. Pure business.
Aren't emotional investors? Are you sure about that?
Get yourself on Luongo's account, he'll probably answer, and tell you all about at least one son's emotions.
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
YOUR ASS TASTES GREAT BLOB!!
:shock:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

micky107 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Knowing what the Aquamarines are like, Cashing in Cashing out is a constant with them, they aren't your Milan Ilitch's. They aren't emotional investors. Pure business.
Aren't emotional investors? Are you sure about that?
Get yourself on Luongo's account, he'll probably answer, and tell you all about at least one son's emotions.
The Aquas are not hockey people, they bought the team in large part for that itty bitty little piece of land beside the arena where you now see what they just built. They are always moving their money around. This project is done for them, combine that with the glory Sedin era coming to a close as seen with the empty seats would not be surprised if they sell the organization. I think they got their eyes set on Squamish and that ski resort property they own that just got environmental approval. Squish developing huge right now but that ski resort is going to take a lot of dough to get up and running, Orca Bay may be one way to free up that kind of money