Page 407 of 425

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am
by The Brown Wizard
Chef has an unhealthy hatred for Noah Dobson....why?

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:57 am
by Chef Boi RD
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am Chef has an unhealthy hatred for Noah Dobson....why?
He’s very skinny. Hes like Brad Ference

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:04 am
by The Brown Wizard
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:57 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am Chef has an unhealthy hatred for Noah Dobson....why?
He’s very skinny. Hes like Brad Ference
So is Pettersson

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:17 am
by Doyle Hargraves
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:04 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:57 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am Chef has an unhealthy hatred for Noah Dobson....why?
He’s very skinny. Hes like Brad Ference
So is Pettersson
Exactly.... and does anyone know if these heights and weights are even up to date? Cam Neely’s weight on hockeydb is 185. He was probably 210 to 215 most of his career. He was probably 185 when’d he was drafted.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:28 am
by Doyle Hargraves
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am Chef has an unhealthy hatred for Noah Dobson....why?
It’s a Hockey Canada thing. Bowen Byram, Nathan Mackinnon....

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:56 am
by Micky
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:17 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:04 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:57 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am Chef has an unhealthy hatred for Noah Dobson....why?
He’s very skinny. Hes like Brad Ference
So is Pettersson
Exactly.... and does anyone know if these heights and weights are even up to date? Cam Neely’s weight on hockeydb is 185. He was probably 210 to 215 most of his career. He was probably 185 when’d he was drafted.
Image
Olli Juolevi
Defense -- shoots L
Born May 5 1998 -- Helsinki, Finland
[22 yrs. ago]
Height 6.02 -- Weight 230 [188 cm/104.3 kg]
Drafted by Vancouver Canucks- round 1 #5 overall 2016 NHL Entry Draft
PROJECTED FOR ACCURACY

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am
by rats19
OJ is a beast...

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:21 pm
by Chef Boi RD
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:04 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:57 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:35 am Chef has an unhealthy hatred for Noah Dobson....why?
He’s very skinny. Hes like Brad Ference
So is Pettersson
Dobson is no Pettersson nor Hughes. Give yer head a shake. He’s rail thin

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:24 pm
by Chef Boi RD
rats19 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am OJ is a beast...
He’s Drago from Rocky

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:13 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
rats19 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am OJ is a bust...
:?

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:15 pm
by Micky
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:13 pm
rats19 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am OJ is a bust...
:?
Mathew haunts this man, I tell ya.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:40 pm
by Strangelove
Micky wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:15 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:13 pm
rats19 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am OJ is a bust...
:?
Mathew haunts this man, I tell ya.
Matthew

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:51 am
by Todd Bersnoozi
Micky wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:15 pm
rats19 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am OJ is a bust...
Mathew haunts this man, I tell ya.
There will be other players better than Olaf who were selected after him (ie: Matt Tkachuk, Sergachev), but Olaf will still have a good NHL career. He'll be more of a bottom pairing guy, but can play some top 4 on occasion. Unfortunately, like most of our D-men traditionally, I think he'll be on the fragile side and average like 50-60 games a year. He'll be injury prone a la Salo, Tanev, etc.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:39 am
by Chef Boi RD
Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:51 am
Micky wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:15 pm
rats19 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am OJ is a bust...
Mathew haunts this man, I tell ya.
There will be other players better than Olaf who were selected after him (ie: Matt Tkachuk, Sergachev), but Olaf will still have a good NHL career. He'll be more of a bottom pairing guy, but can play some top 4 on occasion. Unfortunately, like most of our D-men traditionally, I think he'll be on the fragile side and average like 50-60 games a year. He'll be injury prone a la Salo, Tanev, etc.
I see him as a combination of Teppo Numminen and Sammi Salo

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:03 am
by The Brown Wizard
I see his draft day comparable (Olli Maata) as a similar calibre player.... fairly Lagom if you ask me