Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3387
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Hank » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:05 pm

This kid looks like a steal. I see the same kind of motor and compete as the old #36, but with even quicker feet and hands that Jannik never had.

Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6535
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Meds » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 pm

Hank wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:05 pm
This kid looks like a steal. I see the same kind of motor and compete as the old #36, but with even quicker feet and hands that Jannik never had.

I wonder if he will sound the same in an interview.....

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7595
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by micky107 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:28 am

Vancouver Canucks development department loses Scott Walker to Arizona Coyotes.

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/n ... ott-walker
@AndrewWalker650
Sounds like Scott Walker is out as Director of Player Development.
5:31 PM - Jun 25, 2019 · Vancouver, British Columbia
Too bad. Good guy.>>>>Image
Last edited by micky107 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7595
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by micky107 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:01 am

"evolution"

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14460
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by RoyalDude » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:03 am

It gives great pleasure to announce that Benning has almost cleaned up the mess that Gillis left him. Podkozlin, Hoglander, Woo, Madden, Lockwood, DiPietro, Juolevi, Tryamkin all on their way to compliment the great young core that is already in place! Brilliant!!
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Uncle dans leg » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:00 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:03 am
It gives great pleasure to announce that Benning has almost cleaned up the mess that Gillis left him. Podkozlin, Hoglander, Woo, Madden, Lockwood, DiPietro, Juolevi, Tryamkin all on their way to compliment the great young core that is already in place! Brilliant!!
...and then i had this kid trying to get my autograph in the shower. I had to grab him by the skullet and toss his ass out of there...never seen a kid with a skullet before
Image
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14622
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:14 am

LMFAO
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4673
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Reefer2 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:59 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:00 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:03 am
It gives great pleasure to announce that Benning has almost cleaned up the mess that Gillis left him. Podkozlin, Hoglander, Woo, Madden, Lockwood, DiPietro, Juolevi, Tryamkin all on their way to compliment the great young core that is already in place! Brilliant!!
...and then i had this kid trying to get my autograph in the shower. I had to grab him by the skullet and toss his ass out of there...never seen a kid with a skullet before
Gold jimmy Gold

#itsallgillisfault

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7595
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by micky107 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:45 pm

.
Tyler Madden.

"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20380
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:46 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:59 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:00 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:03 am
It gives great pleasure to announce that Benning has almost cleaned up the mess that Gillis left him. Podkozlin, Hoglander, Woo, Madden, Lockwood, DiPietro, Juolevi, Tryamkin all on their way to compliment the great young core that is already in place! Brilliant!!
...and then i had this kid trying to get my autograph in the shower. I had to grab him by the skullet and toss his ass out of there...never seen a kid with a skullet before
Gold jimmy Gold
Jimmy? :eh:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14460
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by RoyalDude » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:46 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:59 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:00 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:03 am
It gives great pleasure to announce that Benning has almost cleaned up the mess that Gillis left him. Podkozlin, Hoglander, Woo, Madden, Lockwood, DiPietro, Juolevi, Tryamkin all on their way to compliment the great young core that is already in place! Brilliant!!
...and then i had this kid trying to get my autograph in the shower. I had to grab him by the skullet and toss his ass out of there...never seen a kid with a skullet before
Gold jimmy Gold
Jimmy? :eh:
Lol, ohhh Raffles, hes the best.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14622
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:34 pm

Did it hurt when Gillis yanked your skullet?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7595
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by micky107 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:55 am

.
Canucks 2019 Development Camp Recap with Ryan Johnson

"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7595
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by micky107 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:03 am

every freakin thread is a benning-gillis troll war>>>>>>>Image
I'll get over it, I guess.
"evolution"

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7018
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:31 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:34 pm
Did it hurt when Gillis yanked your skullet?
It made him the man he is today
nobody focks...with the jesus

Post Reply