Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I’m still not sure why Granlund constantly gets a free pass
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Goldie has done nothing to retain his spot since his last benching. He is lazy.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm Goldie has done nothing to retain his spot since his last benching. He is lazy.
I don’t disagree and he probably won’t work out here. That said Granlund just isn’t a good player at all. I really hope they can move him at the deadline for anything to a team looking for depth down the stretch. He’s slow, soft and just floats around. He is what he is and isn’t going to improve at this point. At least with bottom sixers like Roussel, Motte and even Beagle, they play with some desire and some tenacity. Granlund is an air thief.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Johnathan Dahlen with a pair of goals today and one last night.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Its looking like the Canucks have depth coming in 2-3 years to round out the bottom six. The timing is good given our current contracts. Lind, Gaudette, Gadjovich, Lockwood, Madden. Its the top six we need to get a peak at. Will it be Big Mack? Will it be Dahlen? There area couple of other skill guys but will they be NHL players?

We still need some of our placeholders for the next 2-3 years as we continue transition younger guys into our lineup. Granlund I'm ok either way. He's no here long term. If Benning can get an asset for him Im all for moving him. But ok keeping him to until a younger guy takes his roster spot. That could be Gaudette as early as next season.
The only HW the Canucks need
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:52 pm Its looking like the Canucks have depth coming in 2-3 years to round out the bottom six. The timing is good given our current contracts. Lind, Gaudette, Gadjovich, Lockwood, Madden. Its the top six we need to get a peak at. Will it be Big Mack? Will it be Dahlen? There area couple of other skill guys but will they be NHL players?

We still need some of our placeholders for the next 2-3 years as we continue transition younger guys into our lineup. Granlund I'm ok either way. He's no here long term. If Benning can get an asset for him Im all for moving him. But ok keeping him to until a younger guy takes his roster spot. That could be Gaudette as early as next season.
If Gaudette can translate into a#3 center, Sutter is on the block next year as well.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 pm
Hockey Widow wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:52 pm Its looking like the Canucks have depth coming in 2-3 years to round out the bottom six. The timing is good given our current contracts. Lind, Gaudette, Gadjovich, Lockwood, Madden. Its the top six we need to get a peak at. Will it be Big Mack? Will it be Dahlen? There area couple of other skill guys but will they be NHL players?

If Gaudette can translate into a#3 center, Sutter is on the block next year as well.
Absolutely. Sutter can at least be asked to submit his 15 team list in July. It's just business.
"evolution"
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Another great win in Utica, gadjovich fight and dahlen, Jasek and gadjovich all looking real good.

https://canucksfarmies.wordpress.com/
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

This week’s short prospect update.

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/n ... the-comets

Take notice Hughes only has 4 regular season games left in his season and looking like no big playoffs. We could see him real soon.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Wow, Thanks!!!
Really happy to see Will Lockwood a force again.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

micky107 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:24 pm Wow, Thanks!!!
Really happy to see Will Lockwood a force again.
Bonino - “who’s this Lockwood kid? Wow!”

Hey RG, ‘higher’ or ‘lower’ regarding this 3rd round pick - Lockwood?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Kids are coming right along it’s great to see
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

A force who hasn’t played an NHL game.

Only on this board

:lol: :roll:

Never change.

All prospects always turn out
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

rats19 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:23 am Kids are coming right along it’s great to see
We need to build an addition to the Benning’s Prospect Stable. The current one doesn’t have enough stalls to house all these amazing prospects.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau