Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Who knows with this coach? He thinks having young kids watch 20 games in a row is a great way of developing them. Travis Desjardins. Give him a moustache and some dance moves. Basically the same guy. Schaller and Eriksson are this years Megna and Chaput. Just paid a hell of a lot more.

I really hope there is some truth to Doc’s theory that this lazy prick Eriksson will retire after the season. If not then he needs to be the very first cut at camp next season. The gig is up.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

You need to block Loui outta your mind. That’s what I do
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

vic wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:20 pm Only problem with trading Loui is that NTC.

It's easy to say 5 mil in real dollars for two years, but he has to want to go there. He's getting games now, and probably isn't coming out of the lineup anytime soon. He can and probably will wait.
Lol that isn’t the ONLY problem with trading Louis
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:13 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:00 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 pm We are stuck with Loui the Cunt for two more years
Two more years on top of this one?

And how is he on Bo’s line in Florida? Isn’t there anyone else seriously?

Am I missing something?
He’s been a joke since the ink dried on his contract. You can count his good games in now his fourth season, on one hand. Travis Green is as big of a joke for continuing to trot him out there, but I suspect Jett Black is forcing him to play Louie the Crook.

If not for the two kids making 900 K carrying the team on their shoulders this would be the worst team in the NHL.

Sutter -4.35
Ferland-3.5
Beagle-3
Eriksson-6
Baertschi-3.35

Be thankful for Hughes and Pettersson. They’re carrying these scrubs around like Rosie Rottencrotch carrying the Dude out of the Astoria on Welfare Wednesday
I'd subtract Beagle from that list. Sure he's overpaid, but of all the guys who are overpaid, he's the one who can be given a pass for two reasons.

1. He was brought in to provide experience and leadership in the work ethic department.
2. He wins 60% of his faceoffs, which is exactly what you need from a 4th line pivot.

The guy doesn't have much in the talent department, but he plays his ass off.

The rest of them account for $17M in dead cap space. Which is frankly a ton considering the team is actually clinging to middle of the pack status.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Ferland gets the pass as well due to injuries
If you need air...call it in
Zedlee
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Zedlee »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:23 am Ferland gets the pass as well due to injuries
Ferland gets a pass yes, but Benning does not. There were concerns in the off season about Ferland's health and concussion history but Benning ignored those and signed him anyway. If he's damaged goods, that's on Benning.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Zedlee wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:58 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:23 am Ferland gets the pass as well due to injuries
Ferland gets a pass yes, but Benning does not. There were concerns in the off season about Ferland's health and concussion history but Benning ignored those and signed him anyway. If he's damaged goods, that's on Benning.
I am pretty sure they did their due diligence into Ferklands health. He was cleared as far as i know and this would most certainly have trumped the whispers ya?

Obviously he had another event during that wrestling match so i am curious how all.this will play out. He did sign for less than speculated so who knows
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:09 am I am pretty sure they did their due diligence ....

He did sign for less than speculated so who knows.
Geez wiz, your starting to sound bipolar like the Dude, LOL :D
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

5thhorseman wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:14 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:09 am I am pretty sure they did their due diligence ....

Thats what happens when i get a sativa dominant strain. I also said yes to getting chickens and going to some shitty concert tomorrow. Fuck. Wheres my kush
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:35 pm

Thats what happens when i get a sativa dominant strain. I also said yes to getting chickens and going to some shitty concert tomorrow. Fuck. Wheres my kush
Ha ha no more shed lol.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

5thhorseman wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:40 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:35 pm

Ha ha no more shed lol.
I think the fox that lives in the back 40 will solve my chicken issue but i cant get out of the concert for sure. The wife was all stoked to go see some crap. What was i thinking
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

You need to bump heavier indica Bro. As an asside my weed shop in Hammond got shut down. Fuck... now I gotta go to this pimped up place in Poco.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:22 pm I think the fox that lives in the back 40 will solve my chicken issue but i cant get out of the concert for sure. The wife was all stoked to go see some crap. What was i thinking
Fake an injury.

"I'd love to go wifey, but I'm in sooo much pain, omg I feel so bad about this!"

____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I once used powdered clam chowder mixed with alphagetti as fake vomit to go home from work early.

My wife is like a fuckin hawk tho she'll hold her nose and see the letters. Maybe if i choke some down first itll be more believable
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:04 pm I once used powdered clam chowder mixed with alphagetti as fake vomit to go home from work early.

My wife is like a fuckin hawk tho she'll hold her nose and see the letters. Maybe if i choke some down first itll be more believable
No no no, you stay sober and get her high! Image
____
Try to focus on someday.