Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:10 am
donlever wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:24 am I'm excited to see what Klimovich can do.
Ya looking at that line up makes you glad they lost Gad and Mac. I mean who would they bump from that lineup? Certainly no room for Highmore, Petan, Dowling or Chiasson.
Highmore, Petan, Dowling and Chiasson would all clear waivers. Gadjovich got boned by the coach. Plain and simple.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:18 am
donlever wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:24 am I'm excited to see what Klimovich can do.
Ya looking at that line up makes you glad they lost Gad and Mac. I mean who would they bump from that lineup? Certainly no room for Highmore, Petan, Dowling or Chiasson.
Highmore, Petan, Dowling and Chiasson would all clear waivers. Gadjovich got boned by the coach. Plain and simple.
Yup. Let's just hope he fizzles in SJ
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:21 am
I'll root for us but Gadjovich was a good guy with still room to get better.
"evolution"
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Green definitely lost his shit on that one.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Micky wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:31 am
He has potential. Zacewen not so much but big Jonah could really bite us in the ass
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Have to agree with my Sicilian brother, Vincenzo.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:34 am
Micky wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:31 am
He has potential. Zacewen not so much but big Jonah could really bite us in the ass
There’s real potential for that. This is all on Green. Chiasson we all know what we got in him, his ceiling is known as is the others. Gads ceiling isn’t known but Green is notorious for hating young players, envy maybe? Who knows but he’s a twat for sure
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Pink Whitney hangovers aren’t that bad. I almost feel like purchasing another bottle today.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:49 am Pink Whitney hangovers aren’t that bad. I almost feel like purchasing another bottle today.
:lol:

They used to be called greyhounds
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:58 am
Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:49 am Pink Whitney hangovers aren’t that bad. I almost feel like purchasing another bottle today.
:lol:

They used to be called greyhounds
Greyhounds were my go to for a period of time many moons ago.

Also...

Pink Whitney, when read, conjures up a completely different image for me....
DeLevering since 1999.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Going back a ways, if you were the driver you stuck to Gin and Tonics or greyhounds so you could function
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

...used to drink far to many and far to expensive Greyhounds at the Four Seasons (when we were young and cool stupid) before heading out to wherever for the night...
DeLevering since 1999.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

For a guy who was complaining that the bottom 6 wasn’t good enough last year, your sure are caterwauling about a bottom 6 guy not good enough this year.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Greyhounds, ffs. Never liked them, as old school as disgusting Screwdrivers, something Thirsten Howell the 3rd would drink

Ole Chef is on to Negroni’s these days, 1 ounce gin, 1 ounce Campari, one ounce sweet vermouth, stir in a shaker with ice, pour over ice in a tumble, peel some orange skin as garnish.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:30 pm Greyhounds, ffs. Never liked them, as old school as disgusting Screwdrivers, something Thirsten Howell the 3rd would drink

Ole Chef is on to Negroni’s these days, 1 ounce gin, 1 ounce Campari, one ounce sweet vermouth, stir in a shaker with ice, pour over ice in a tumble, peel some orange skin as garnish.
Do they present well in a Solo cup?

:D

If it needs a recipe it's too much bullshit. You need to be able to free pour it on the rocks by the fire Chef